Old 01-20-2020, 01:00 AM #126801
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bound Cock and Balls - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Bound Cock and Balls - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Your cock is in for a wild ride today, boy. I want you to get the following handy: two lengths of cord or shoelace and a handful of rubber bands. That's it! You're going to be tying your cock and balls up very specifically to maximize your erection time and intensity, then we're going to see how long you can hold out. In this fishnet bodystocking and corset, that's really going to be a challenge.. right? Wrong! Dommes like myself have used cock and ball bondage to address everything from early ejaculation to failure to cum on command. This is one of my patented exercises to ensure that your cock is rock hard and throbbing until I give you the command to release.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 01:09 AM #126802
Модератор

Модератор

Default I'LL HELP YOU, BOSS 1080P - ELLIE IDOL - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

I'LL HELP YOU, BOSS 1080P - ELLIE IDOL - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

You're starting a new job and I've been put under you as your assistant. I'm here to help you get set up and a big part of my job is making sure that you're happy and relaxed. I know it can be very stressful and my job is to relieve your stress. Everyone is at lunch, so it's a perfect time to show you what I mean. I strip down and plant my lips on yours. As I begin to stroke your erection, you blow your load in my palm in less than a minute. I tease you a little for it, but this isn't where we stop. I return after washing up and lay on the floor, legs open and ready to receive your hardon. We're finding a rhythm but you, once again blow it too early, this time leaving me a creampie. We break again for a third round. I'm going to train you to hold your load back! This time you do very well and even manage to make me climax hard and unexpectedly. Good job, boss!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 21 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 01:09 AM #126803
Модератор

Модератор

Default De4th By Nylons - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

De4th By Nylons - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

You've been stalking me, sending me anonymous love letters, leaving gifts on my doorstep, sending weird texts and flowers. I've ignored all of this up until I invited you over the other day, totally catching you off guard. When you arrive at my house I tell you I can either call the police and tell them I caught you trespassing on my property and peeking into my windows OR we can play a little game. I tie you up just to be safe and then reveal to you that I'm going to inject you with a serum that will kick your libido into overdrive. If you orgasm while this serum is pumping through your body you will experience such a tremendous orgasm that the strain of it will stop your heart and k1ll you on the spot. Of course you are horrified and resist, that is until I inject the serum right into your cock. All it takes is some visual stimulation to get you jerking furiously for me- NYLONS, your greatest weakness. I tease you with my sheer nylons, pulling a pair off, putting a pair on. Pretty soon your will to live goes out the window and I'm free of you forever.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 16 min 39 s
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 01:15 AM #126804
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra's First Day at the Office - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Kendra's First Day at the Office - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

It's my first day of work at your company. I'm just finishing up my tour when I make my way into the your huge corner office. Normally, you wouldn't give a brand new employee the time of day... But one look at me tells you that I'm no ordinary employee. I want to meet with you ALONE and show you the assets I bring to your company. I use my magic to turn you from the CEO into my "yes slave" in a matter of moments. And there's nothing you can do to stop it. Isn't that right? (Yes Kendra)
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 18 min 24 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 01:16 AM #126805
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI Ballbusting - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

JOI Ballbusting - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

Masochist men are my favorite type of submissives. I get so much satisfaction giving you pain and today I will be wrecking your balls. Are you ready? You are about to show me what a sick perverted man you are. But first I want you to get your cock hard. Once it's hard you will be following my countdown and start punching your balls hard for me!
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 01:21 AM #126806
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 366 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 01:33 AM #126807
Модератор

Модератор

Default PUNISHING MY CHEATING NEIGHBOR 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

PUNISHING MY CHEATING NEIGHBOR 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

I'm your next-door neighbor and you're married. I've picked up on the fact that you check me out all the time but you of course are clueless that I've noticed. While I may have some physical attraction to you, I'm internally disgusted by the fact that you'd cheat on your sweet wife if given the opportunity. So with your wife out of town for the weekend, I decide to test my theory.
I use a piece of mail as an excuse to come over and tempt you into slipping up. It's so easy to get you to cheat too! In no time at all, we're fucking on the couch. You're really into it, and you think I am as well. I tell you to tell me when you're ready to cum and when you do, I hop off your hard cock, ruin your orgasm and kn0.ck you out with chlo.r0form.
When you come to, you're bound, in chastity with your face smelling like pussy (I had to get mine after all). In the time you were out, I went for a night run and got myself REALLY sweaty! I begin to degrade you by shoving my parts into your nose making you inhale my scent as punishment! It's so humiliating isn't it? Yet somehow you're getting HARD inside your cage.
For the final act of humiliating you, I Yellow Juice my panties and stuff them into your mouth and hold them in place with duct tape. Now your wife will find you like this when she comes home. If you want your key back in the next year, you'll need to endure every future Torment I have in store for you! Otherwise, I'll let your wife know you want to fuck your hot neighbor and ruin your life even more!!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 16 min 18 s
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 01:36 AM #126808
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hooking Up With a Dominatrix - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Hooking Up With a Dominatrix - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

I watched your heart skip a couple beats when I told you what I do for a living. I saw a glimmer of hope in your eye. I took you home. You weren't sure what to expect, would I hurt you? Would we have some wild, crazy whips and chains kind of sex? You were already so worked up by the time I got you into my bed, you could hardly contain yourself I told you to keep your hands to yourself while I ground down hard on you in my tight, shiny pants. You're kind of pathetic though, so naturally you came in your pants and I sent you home with a smirk of disgust and slight disappointment. Way to blow your one chance, idiot.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 01:37 AM #126809
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ebony Ass Worship Cum Countdown - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Ebony Ass Worship Cum Countdown - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

You've dreamed of hearing Goddess pussy getting wet merely from shaking her fat ebony ass just for you. Enjoy and worship the Bootyful view of Sunshine one of a kind ass. You are sure to cum endlessly from the slow cum countdown included while Goddess ass teases you.** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 01:38 AM #126810
Модератор

Модератор

Default 7 Day CEI Conditioning - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

7 Day CEI Conditioning - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

So many addicts watch My CEI clips, but don't actually follow through. But now I have the perfect plan. You're going to watch this clip over and over for 4 days straight, getting yourself EXTRA worked up, but NO cumming! At the end of those 4 days, you'll be more than ready to eat all of that yummy cum for Me. Actually.. I think I like the idea of Coercing you to do it… I want you protesting and begging Me to not make you follow through. Hahaha… Oh god, this is going to be great. I have a full 7 days of conditioning you to eat your own cum for Me, and you WILL do it!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code “dicktwitch” for 69% markup!**
**Use code “weakwallet” for 400% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code “LYNESCUMSLUT” to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile