Old 01-20-2020, 03:06 AM #126821
Модератор

Модератор

Default THE SUCCUBUS 1080P - ELLIE IDOL - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

THE SUCCUBUS 1080P - ELLIE IDOL - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

After kissing and one intense blowjob, you ejaculate into my mouth and I swallow it down. You feel good, TOO good. You almost feel...frozen. That's when I make my reveal: I'm a succubus! I've come to fuck you, making you cum over and over, until your body can't handle it anymore which will end your life. Every time I moan, you orgasm. It's too much for your body to take! I decide to seal your balls for now - edging you as I bounce my wet slit on your erection - to save for one big FINAL orgasm. The more you resist, the weaker and hornier you get. I will give you pleasure until you cannot take it anymore. I will drain every last drop from you until you can't cum anymore. Then, when I finish with you, I'll move on to the next man. It's what succubi do, after all.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 25 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 03:08 AM #126822
Модератор

Модератор

Default Trophy Dick - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Trophy Dick - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Good morning, cutie pie! I'm so sorry, I undressed you and tied you up. Aw, it's so cute how you're begging me to cum, like a little B*** that is begging for his pacifier. I know I got you nice and excited last night, but my plan all along was for this to happen; I like to collect the penises of the men who desire me; call it a “trophy wall of retard penises”. All of the dumb men who have desired and sought after me, and I have destroyed and stripped of their manhood. It makes me so wet thinking about what I do to men, how I control them, and literally strip them of all of their dignity and manhood. Aw, you don't want me to cut your penis off, honey? Ok, well, if you're able to stay soft while I tease you, then I'll let you keep it. My guess is you won't be able to, but let's give a shot. Damn... looks like I was right. I'm taking your penis, you can keep your blue balls.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 23 min 15 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 03:14 AM #126823
Модератор

Модератор

Default Staying After Class - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Staying After Class - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Class is dismissed for the day - don't forget to prepare for your presentations next week. Not you, you stay right there in your seat until everyone leaves. We are going to have a little talk.
What was that stunt you just pulled? Nothing you say? Well what I saw was not nothing. While the whole class was reading silently, you were busy staring at my cleavage. You see, I can't have any of my students getting distracted... no matter how tempted you are. So how do you propose we solve this issue?
You don't think you're distracted in my class? Oh well in that case, you should be able to pass this little test I have to measure your level of focus. All you have to do is complete this written form, the questions are not the slightest bit challenging. Go on, fill in the blanks. If you aren't easily distracted by my presence, you shouldn't have any trouble answering the prompts... with my bosom inches from your face.
Ohh, you've barely finished the first question. I wonder how hard this would be for you if I just... sat on your lap. Oh dear, your hands are shaking and... oh! What on earth is that in your pants? Go on, continue with the form... shhh, you naughty boy. You asked for this. If you take away anything from this class, it should be that you don't go half way with a woman... that's it... put it in. Ohhh!! Mmm we don't have much time before the next class shows up... we better hope they don't catch us.
Fantasy includes: teacher/student, MILF, older woman/younger man, virtual sex, big tits, cleavage, confrontation, seduction, virtual grinding, virtual creampie, satin, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Size: 1.33 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 03:36 AM #126824
Модератор

Модератор

Default Keep Jerking To My ASS - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Keep Jerking To My ASS - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

How could you resist such a perfect lush ass? So full and tight. So juicy and bouncy. Imagine you were under me? I'd make it t0rturous .. hehe. I can't help myself. I'm a big tease with my body, especially my ass. It's right in your face, if only you could reach out and touch it. But you can't. You never will. You can keep staring and jerking off to it. Looking at your computer screen. Wishing you were closer. It makes your cock hard instantly and you have to jerk off to my perfect round ass.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 27 s
Size: 929 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 03:46 AM #126825
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kayla Black- Pounding The Sissy Slut - Miss Kayla - iwantclips

Kayla Black- Pounding The Sissy Slut - Miss Kayla - iwantclips

I'm having My way with this sissy slut's asshole while a group of My friends watch. We giggle and laugh at this pathetic sissy's plight, as I pound her asshole in various positions with My strap-on cock.
Models: Miss Kayla

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Size: 885 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 03:51 AM #126826
Модератор

Модератор

Default Black Widow Strikes - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Black Widow Strikes - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

You seem so stressed darling, I'm glad you came home early. I can think of something that'd relax you. Do you like the lingerie I put on especially for you? How about this new perfume I bought, doesn't that smell lovely. Oh my, you look wobbly - you should lie down next to the fire. Here, let me help you.
Wow, your heart is beating very fast, work has really taken it out of you. I'm glad it doesn't affect your manhood, my insatiable sexual appetite doesn't allow for weak men. That's it, put it in. You know, I have a confession to make now that you're quite ****: my new perfume is quite special, but not in a way you'll find appealing. It is toxic to men, and I've just given you a double dose. No need to fight it, you're on your way out already. But I'm not totally heartless; you get to cum in my pussy before you .
You've never been a good lay â€" such a weak man is no match for a powerful, strong woman like me. You're privileged to have ever fucked me â€" the only redeeming feature you offer is a large fortune. And I won't let your son get in the way of that; he will be the next to meet his demise. Unlike you, he will d!e a virgin.
You used to enjoy the feeling of my strong thighs squeezing your body. Embrace the way they Squeeze you as the lethal fumes course throughout your body. Take it in and accept your fate. Cum for me and tell me you love me.
Fantasy includes: female domination, Executrixxx-Fantasy, black widow, assassin, virtual sex, female assassin, sexecutioner, poison, deadly, sign over, seduction, femme fatale, disposable male, perfume, riding, scissorhold, lingerie, big tits, silk, pov, cum encouragement, financial domination
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 37 s
Size: 984 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 03:56 AM #126827
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

- Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 04:06 AM #126828
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dripping with Sweat - Goddess Sapphire - iwantclips

Dripping with Sweat - Goddess Sapphire - iwantclips

It's incredible how a woman as beautiful and feminine as me can get so sweaty at the gym! After working out, I am dripping from head to toe. My panties are soaked with sweat glistening in my delicious ass crack. My white sports bra is drenched and becoming see through. Sweet moisture falls down my abs, my back, my armpits, chest and thighs. Men can't help but find the sight and the smell of my sweat so erotic.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 04:19 AM #126829
Модератор

Модератор

Default Enhancing Your Addiction - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Enhancing Your Addiction - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Performance Enhancing Medicines: a lecture and practicum by the internet's premier sexual psychologist. Today I'll be discussing the use of substances to elevate performance in your #1 hobby, serving me. Medicines lubricate the brain and body's systems that make you subservient, therefore you should apply them liberally. I'll start with a brief history of addiction, reflecting on it's role in human evolution and the consequences that has for the modern day brain. Next I'll explain each medicine, it's effects and how this benefits us both. After giving you an intermission to partake in your medicine of choice, I'll lead you into a masturbation journey. I'm so happy to be growing and enhancing addictions, delighting in the strength of the neural bridge between your pleasure and ME.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 21 min 46 s
Size: 833 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 04:29 AM #126830
Модератор

Модератор

Default Titty fuck and cum on big boobs! - ImMeganLive - iwantclips

Titty fuck and cum on big boobs! - ImMeganLive - iwantclips

I start by adding lub on his cock, I want it EXTRA SLIPPERY between my two huge tits! I then push your hard dick between them and make sure to squeeze them around you, oh you feel like your in heaven now! I don't have to work hard to jerk you off with my boobs. You're going to reach climax right between them...and a huge load it will be !!
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 4 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile