Old 01-22-2020, 07:14 AM #127241
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shoe Changes - Danielle Maye - iwantclips

Shoe Changes - Danielle Maye - iwantclips

Non-nude JOI on your bare legs in 3 pairs of high heel pumps. You wear your short leather skirt and white blouse like from "Custom Foot Clip HD" and the camera angle is set up like in the clip "Louboutin Goddess HD" where you are in a chair with the table in front of you so you can put your legs up. You have 3 pairs of heels on the desk - the black louboutin pumps from "Custom Foot Clip HD", the nude pumps from "Teacher Foot Custom HD", the yellow louboutin pumps from "Louboutin Goddess HD". You sit down and tell me that you know I have a fetish for your bare legs in high heel pumps because you see me starting at your legs every time you wear heels. Say that today you're going to Coerce me to masturbate to your legs in 3 different pairs of your heels but if I cum without your permission you will report me. Say that I am only allowed to cum if you give me a countdown and reach 0. You start by putting on the black loubs and propping your legs up on the table tell me to get rock hard and start masturbating. Tease me with your legs and shoes in many different positions and keep telling me to masturbate but don't allow me to cum. Give me lots of hand motions and rub your legs and shoes. Say how hard your shoes get me. Give a fake countdown and change into the next pair of shoes and do the same thing over again. Change through all pairs, giving a fake countdown each time. At the end say you will let me cum and decide I will cum to the black loubs. Put them on and give real coundown
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 16 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 07:15 AM #127242
Модератор

Модератор

Default Proving You're A Faggot - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Proving You're A Faggot - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

I know you're a faggot. You secretly think about big cocks while you stroke. You're a cock hungry bitch! To prove it, I'm going to be on one side of the screen, teasing you with my hot naked body. My naked perfection is going to be right in front of your face. But I know, that a faggot like you can't resist a thick juicy cock. On the other side of the screen, there will be various images and clips of huge dicks. I know that you will be so mesmerized by the dicks, and you will want to cum as soon as you start looking at them. You're such a fag! When you get close to cumming, you're going to be teased with videos of other men cumming and I'm sure your sissy faggot cock will be throbbing by this point. You're going to cum on my command, and then you're going to lick your cum up and pretend you're licking cum from another man's dick. You are my little cumslut, aren't you? Clip includes full nudity.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 15 min 14 s
Size: 491 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 07:22 AM #127243
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 314 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 07:23 AM #127244
Модератор

Модератор

Default His Cock Betrays Him - Teaching Him A Lesson - Obey Amai - iwantclips

His Cock Betrays Him - Teaching Him A Lesson - Obey Amai - iwantclips

My loser ex bf has been complaining that his ass hurts and that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass. So I decided to teach him a lesson. I let him out of chastity and made him lie down on the sofa. He tried to resist but he can't say no to me. I began to fuck his ass and as I did, guess what happened to his unlocked cock? It got hard! Yes even though he says he doesn't like it, his cock betrays him. He loves it and I was going to prove it to him.
I fucked him harder, and the more I did, the harder his cock got. Soon he confessed that he loved it in the ass and that he deserves to be fucked in the ass, lol. But I was really mad at him for lying to me and telling me he didn't like it. His lesson was far from over.
As a punishment, when he was least expecting it, I pulled out of his ass, straddled his face hard, and tried to shove my strap-on from his ass, down his throat! LOL! Oh he resisted and fought me hard. I held his head down and even though I couldn't get his mouth open, I wiped it on his face! Then I reached back and stuck my fingers up his ass as I slapped him in the face with the strapon that had just been in his ass!
He still wouldn't open his mouth so I took off the condom that was in his ass and finally he let me shove my strap-on down his throat. I gagged him hard as I rammed four fingers up his ass! He was taking it in the ass and in the mouth like a fucking whore. This is what he gets if he's going to lie to me and pretend that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass.
At the end I finally got him, lol. I I took off the glove from the hand that I had been fucking him with and shoved it in his mouth! LOL fucking loser!
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 61.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 07:25 AM #127245
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

- Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 07:26 AM #127246
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Foot Goddess Puffs Your Money - Goddess.Sugar - iwantclips

Bratty Foot Goddess Puffs Your Money - Goddess.Sugar - iwantclips

Come with your wallet prepared and your mouth shut as you sit mesmerized by my beautiful feet. As I relax with a ****, hear what your servitude has in store for you.
Fuck Yourself Up Harder with My Markups
Shy4sugar
Freak4life
Bigdumbloser
Models: Goddess.Sugar

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 07:26 AM #127247
Модератор

Модератор

Default Staring is an Even More Expensive Game - GoddessJadah - iwantclips

Staring is an Even More Expensive Game - GoddessJadah - iwantclips

I'm back to combine two of my favorite things once again: body worship and ca$h. Its the same premise of the last game (Staring is an Expensive Game), but I've turned up the intensity, and in turn I've also turned up the motivation. A sensual little mind fuck that even stronger links the connection between sexual energy and paying me. This is your chance to bring erotic pleasure to a beautiful, powerful, woman. Come play a little game with me.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 07:29 AM #127248
Модератор

Модератор

Default A First Date You Won't Forget - GoddessHaydenHart - iwantclips

A First Date You Won't Forget - GoddessHaydenHart - iwantclips

CUSTOM - You and I are back at my place after our first date. You are completely infatuated with me. I'm not as into you. While we were out on the date, I reached over to feel your dick and felt nothing. I want you to rub yourself through your pants for me while you look at me. I want you to rub, rub, rub, your dick through your pants until you cum. As soon as you cum in your pants I start laughing and making fun of you. Don't waste my time with a small dick. What a loser!!!!! This clip contains: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS, LEGGINGS, BRAT GIRL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 87.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 07:29 AM #127249
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Resolution: 772 x 1 372
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 07:30 AM #127250
Модератор

Модератор

Default It's My Birthday! Facial! - Madam Violet - iwantclips

It's My Birthday! Facial! - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Another way to celebrate My birthday and indulge your dirty fetishes By buying his clip you are paying for Me to have a relaxing facial....and in return I will give you the same wonderful gift!
All endless legs, perfect ass BIG juicy tits and a wicked smile. It takes no time at all to fill those balls up with CUM for Me. All good facials need lotion and your cum is perfect filled with vitamins and minerals.
I coax you into orgasm and coax you into ejaculating straight into your face. Avoiding your mouth this time, hit your face and then rub it in gooooood....you'll be so fucking horny by the time I've finished with you you'll eagerly SPRAY your face and rub that cum in good and proper...
Now wish Me a Happy Birthday! Gooooood boy!
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 88.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile