Format: MPEG-4
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 09:22 PM #127562
Модератор

Модератор

Default Boyfriend Punishment Stinky Feet JOI - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Boyfriend Punishment Stinky Feet JOI - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

I'm Yellow Juiced at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don't forget, this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash, jerk!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 09:23 PM #127563
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cheerleader Feet JOI - JackieJupiter - iwantclips

Cheerleader Feet JOI - JackieJupiter - iwantclips

You're hanging out alone with Jackie after a football game. She's still wearing her cheer uniform... and those white cheer shoes and socks! She wants to take her shoes off and relax, but she's worried her feet will smell! Her socks must be sweaty, she's been wearing them for so long! You try to comfort her, and eventually Jackie becomes comfortable and takes off her shoes, and even her socks! It becomes clear Jackie knows you're turned on, and she asks you to jerk off for her feet! Knowing you're so turned on by her feet would make it impossible for her to be embarrassed anymore! She even gives you her sweaty socks to hold and sniff while you jerk off. Finally she lets you cum, and she even lets you keep the socks!
Models: JackieJupiter

Duration: 9 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 09:23 PM #127564
Модератор

Модератор

Default - PrincessCin - iwantclips

- PrincessCin - iwantclips

Models: PrincessCin

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 09:26 PM #127565
Модератор

Модератор

Default Addicted to Int0xication 4K - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

Addicted to Int0xication 4K - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction.
You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end.
Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 09:28 PM #127566
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gorgeous Matron Kay Fucks Her Pretty Pussy Using Only Her Sexy High Heels - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Gorgeous Matron Kay Fucks Her Pretty Pussy Using Only Her Sexy High Heels - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Matron has some down time in her room, and hoping no more students will be turning up anytime soon she can finally have get time to relax. She is wearing her favourite high heels today and as she relaxes she runs her hands over them, and suddenly she is feeling very sexual. She slips her pretty feet in and out of her heels and dangles them a little, but this just makes her feel even naughtier and she slips off her skirt and unzips her top, pulling her bra down and showing her perfect tits. As she slips off her heels she runs them over her body and over her panties, pausing to press the top of her shoe against her pussy. Now Matron is feeling very excited and she slips off her panties and opens her legs. As she seductively sucks on her one high heel she rubs the other against her pussy, moaning as she feels is smooth shiny point tickle her clit. She can feel herself getting wetter and she slips the heel of the shoe into her pussy and starts to fuck herself as she sucks hard on the other shoes heel. As she pulls her heel out and sucks her pussy juices form the stiletto she presses the toe of her other shoe against her clit, rubbing it up and down as she gets more excited, and as her pussy gets wetter she pushes the toe inside her, moaning and she starts to fuck herself with the toe of her shoe. As she fucks herself with her shoe she gets faster and faster and you can tell she is close, and it is not long before she cums hard on her favourite shoes!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 09:35 PM #127567
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playing with My Big Tits ft. Brooke Marie - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Playing with My Big Tits ft. Brooke Marie - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Watch me change into various bras/tops and talk to you about how they make my tits feel all while playing with my boobs in between. Squeezing. Pinching. Grabbing. Nipple play. I end up lotioning my tits so much I can't help but place you in between them. I encourage you to touch and jerk your cock for me. Complete with close ups and lots of dirty talk. Ending with a hand-job and count down. 15 minutes of my big tits...what more could you want? Visit WatchBrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 15 min 29 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 09:36 PM #127568
Модератор

Модератор

Default Weakened By High Heels - Madame Raphael - iwantclips

Weakened By High Heels - Madame Raphael - iwantclips

You call yourself an "alpha male"...but that silly pretence seems to fall to the side when you're in the presence of a strong, beautiful, long legged woman like me wearing high heels. I happen to know that it makes you feel quite submissive.... Too bad I also know that your ultimate kryptonite is feet...and so when I dangle my high heels in front of you like this, you're in trouble. Will my shoe fall off after all? What would you do to see my feet? I'm sure if I keep teasing you, I'll find out. I bet you'd do just about anything for me right now...I bet you'd even eat something gross off of the bottom of my shoe just to see it come off, wouldn't you?
Models: Madame Raphael

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 09:36 PM #127569
Модератор

Модератор

Default - WowArielle - iwantclips

- WowArielle - iwantclips

Models: WowArielle

Duration: 35 min 53 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 09:37 PM #127570
Модератор

Модератор

Default **** Sitter Seduction - Meana Wolf - iwantclips

**** Sitter Seduction - Meana Wolf - iwantclips

You know better, but fantasizing and jerking off to your babysitter Meana is all you that keeps you going these days. You try to initiate sex with your wife, but after you had your son, she just doesn't care for it anymore.. And her body just isn't the same. You know it's cliche, but you love how your babysitter fawns over and compliments you all the time. She's a young woman after all and she's learning how to control men sexually. She doesn't quite have the hang of it yet.she's shy and a little awkward sometimes. But you love that about her. You love her innocence. You've even touched her a couple times. just 'accidentally' of course. And each time you do you know her little pussy gets wet. Whenever you drive her home, you always pull over somewhere to jerk off after while you look at her pictures on facebook.
Tonight was date night with the wife. Maybe you two had a little too much to drink at dinner, because you don't remember getting home. You wake up with your pants around your ankles and a hand on your cock. FINALLY.. Your wife obviously wants to fuck. But as your eyes get clearer you realize that it's the babysitter. She giggles. Apparently your wife is completely Having fun in your sons room. She says, "I think you guys had a little too much Having fun because you both just came home and crashed and forgot about me". You push her off.. But you don't want too. You want her to keep going. She doesn't seem so shy and awkward now. You can't fucking help it. The sexual tension between you two has been building for years. She says, "If I were your wife I'd fuck you every night" and slides your cock inside of her. You don't know if it's the Having fun or the fact that you haven't fucked in months. but you let her do it. You think to yourself that you'll just fuck her quickly.but she's playing with you. She likes to moan loudly and talk about your wife as she rides you, It's like she wants to get caught. You beg her to stop but she keeps going and you hate yourself for wanting it so badly and for being so selfish. Finally you can't take it anymore and you tell her to get off of you as you start cumming. but she won't get off. she makes you cum inside of her.
Xoxo Meana
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 39 min 44 s
Size: 2.75 GiB
Download From AnzFile