Old 01-23-2020, 01:35 AM #127761
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yes, ****, feed me those delicious cakes! - Tamara - iwantclips

Yes, ****, feed me those delicious cakes! - Tamara - iwantclips

My, my, my, I'm such an eater! I just came from the restaurant where I stuffed myself and now I want a big delicious dessert and I'm going to have one!
My boyfriend is going crazy about my new curvy body, he loves it more and more and he wants me to gain even more weight, he adores that jiggly belly and those fat rolls. So he decided to buy me some cakes, some yummy treats and he wants to feed me.
He is teasing me with the cake and then he stuffs it all in my mouth, at the beginning I take small Tastes and after that he wants me to eat the cake all at once. At one moment I unbutton my pants because the belly got bigger and bigger. He caresses my fat belly that he likes so much and continues to feed me until I finish all the cakes.
Models: Tamara

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:35 AM #127762
Модератор

Модератор

Default Playing With Bush - Twerktress - iwantclips

Playing With Bush - Twerktress - iwantclips

I've missed you so much. Grinding on my bed like its your face. I love playing with my hairy asshole in front of you. You like when I talk dirty, well I really have a filthy mouth today. I know my voice will make you nut but try to wait for me to nut, too, ok?
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 1.65 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:37 AM #127763
Модератор

Модератор

Default TESTING A SECRET SHRINKING IPHONE TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION - Goddess Hilary Blaze - iwantclips

TESTING A SECRET SHRINKING IPHONE TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION - Goddess Hilary Blaze - iwantclips

I invited a friend of mine to my house to spend some time togheter and to show him my new phone. He who is a technology enthusiast comes immediately. I show him my new iphone and tell him that he is of the latest technology and that it has yet to leave the market. I am testing this new phone for scientists who are experimenting with new technologies and new applications. My friend is very interested and immediately starts playing with the phone to try it. I tell him to stop because it could be dangerous and I do not know what could happen. I tell him that there are many femdom applications, of hipnosis and I do not have time to stop him that he has clicked in the "shrinking" application. He immediately becames so small so tiny as to be transparent. And so he fell into my trap. I knew that if I had prevented him from testing the phone he would surely play with uit and would end up trying this new application. It has become very small and I enjoy Tormenting him under my feet. He is so small that he is stuck in the net of my fishnet stockings. Then I make him fly down several times from the top down to the floor . Then I let him fall into my shoe and tell him that from now on this it is his new home inside my shoe and under my feet. He Yelps and i terrifie him by making him shut up. And you do you want to try this new tiny slave application too?
ENGLISH SPOKEN
Ho invitato a casa mia un mio amico per fare quattro chiacchere e per mostrargli il mio nuovo telefono. Lui che e' un appassionato di tecnologia viene subito. Gli mostro il mio nuovo iphone e gli dico che e' di ultima tecnologia e che deve ancora uscire nel mercato. Sto testando questo nuovo telefono per degli scienziati che stanno sperimentando nuove tecnologie e nuove applicazioni. Il mio amico e' molto interessato e si mette subito a giocare con il telefono per provarlo. Gli dico di fermarsi perche' potrebbe essere pericoloso e non so cosa possa accadere. Gli dico che ci sono molte applicazioni femdom, di ipnosi e non faccio in tempo a fermarlo che lui ha cliccato nell'applicazione "shrinking". E' subito diventato cosi piccolo da essere transparente. E cosi e' caduto nella mia trappola. Sapevo che se gli avessi impedito di giovare con il telefono lui ci avrebbe sicuramente giocato e sarebbe finito per provare questa nuova applicazione. E' diventato piccolissimo e io mi diverto a torturarlo sotto i miei piedi. E' cosi piccolo che e' incastrato nella rete delle mie calze a rete. Poi lo faccio cadere varie volte dall'alto fino al pavimento e ogni volta faccio fatica a vederlo talmente e' piccolo. Poi lo faccio cadere dentro la mia scarpa e gli dico che da adesso in poi questa e' la sua nuova casa dentro la mia scarpa e sotto ai miei piedi. Lui urla e lo terrorizzo facendolo stare zitto. E tu vuoi provare anche tu questa nuova applicazione tiny slave?
Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:38 AM #127764
Модератор

Модератор

Default Obedient slut - ElectroGeisha - iwantclips

Obedient slut - ElectroGeisha - iwantclips

It all started with innocent white lingerie and prescription glasses. Then she clipped her nipples and put a clothes pin on her clit. She played with her holes and tasted her ass
Models: ElectroGeisha

Duration: 35 min 53 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:38 AM #127765
Модератор

Модератор

Default Miss Tastypoisonivy has now become an official freak! - tastypoisonivy - iwantclips

Miss Tastypoisonivy has now become an official freak! - tastypoisonivy - iwantclips

Get ready to edge your cock for hours to my yummy big foreign tits you guys get ready to explode in my throat i love to deep throat my big brown toy love enjoy my Tasty Golden tits hope you enjoy you guys take control of ur cock explode to my videos starting to day Because i say so Perverts
Models: tastypoisonivy

Duration: 3 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 46.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:39 AM #127766
Модератор

Модератор

Default Defile Her for Me - HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

Defile Her for Me - HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

I know what you've been hiding. You still have that ugly old bag of bones around don't you? That hag of a woman. It's time you proved to me your devotion. Leaving her would be too easy. I've made many men before you do that, now it's so predictable and boring. I want you to do something for me, something I'm going to enjoy watching much more...
Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 12 min 19 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:39 AM #127767
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Silver Leggings - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Shiny Silver Leggings - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Worship your goddess in shiny, skin tight, nearly painted on silver leggings. The sight of me in shiny leggings makes you weak and you are so lucky to be able to experience what I look like in them.

Goddess worship, shiny, leggings, metallic, ass worship
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 0 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:40 AM #127768
Модератор

Модератор

Default POV Oral Party - DawnSoTiny - iwantclips

POV Oral Party - DawnSoTiny - iwantclips

POV Oral Party. Come watch me and my friend give oral to out male and female friend while we are Having fun. l
Models: DawnSoTiny

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 93.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:40 AM #127769
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jet City Woman - scottwill - iwantclips

Jet City Woman - scottwill - iwantclips

American Giantess most ambitious project to this day! Logan Rivers becomes JET CITY WOMAN. Ground breaking and unforgettable!!!! You will believe in the impossible!!!! VORE - Squeeze - ASSHOLE and XXX-Treme special effects!!!!
A NEW CLASSIC!!! FAP FOR A LIFETIME!!!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 13 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 65.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:41 AM #127770
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jessica Red Smacks Her Pussy Till She Orgasms - FetishAndSex - iwantclips

Jessica Red Smacks Her Pussy Till She Orgasms - FetishAndSex - iwantclips

Jessica Red loves to give her tight pussy a good slapping. She lies completely naked on her bed and starts to lightly slap her tight juicy pussy and then works up to much more violent and constant slaps on her young pussy. The result is so painful but all completely erotic and hot to her. For Jessica, it hurts so bad but feels too fucking good to stop and she'll never stop until she cums all over her hand. Jessica loves a hard pussy slapping and is so excited that you'll watch her do it!
Models: FetishAndSex

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Size: 379 MiB
Download From AnzFile