Old 01-27-2020, 12:52 PM #128951
Модератор

Модератор

Default My financial slave - goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

My financial slave - goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

You were born to serve a celestial Greek Goddess. You spend money on useless things, you are much better off giving it to someone more deserving, like me. I'm your superior and your life is about to become dedicated to making me happy. I am your priority, I am your life..
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 12:53 PM #128952
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fuck you cleavage worship - Miss Eva Noir - iwantclips

Fuck you cleavage worship - Miss Eva Noir - iwantclips

You are so fucked up. You have all these triggers in your brain, that make it so easy to spot losers like you. You crave humiliation like nothing else. My big natural breasts are enough for a normal man to get hard, but you need some extra spice, you need my middle fingers to make it perfect and irresistible. Fuck you loser, pathetic stupid moron that is so addicted to getting degraded, now you will stroke like crazy.
Become my favorite pervert, use codes: + 20% - DENIED4EVA + 30 % - LOSER4EVANOIR + 50% - VIRGIN4EVA + 100% - DRAINED4EVA + 1000% - PAYPIG4EVA
Models: Miss Eva Noir

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 12:53 PM #128953
Модератор

Модератор

Default Weak for My Ass and Tits - DominantJadeSun - iwantclips

Weak for My Ass and Tits - DominantJadeSun - iwantclips

It's My Birthday, and for my present I expect you to pay your cum tax while jerking your cock to my perfectly round ass and soft, luscious tits. This video is HOT, and is filled with tons of my ass in sexy yoga pants as well as my boobs overflowing from my bra... I tease you while you jerk and beg to CUM & PAY! Want to get my attention? Use my markup codes to pay even more than you have to, like a good pet... 20% more use code ilikejade 50% more use code ilovejade 100% more use Jadeownsme 500% more use jadesun and for my favorite 1000% more use jadestoy
Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Size: 660 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 12:58 PM #128954
Модератор

Модератор

Default Chase Blowbang Bukkake - Bukkake Amateurs - iwantclips

Chase Blowbang Bukkake - Bukkake Amateurs - iwantclips

what cute girls chase is, all natural long dark hair near perfect body and she is so hot in her miniskirt, stripper heels and stockings. This is her first video but you wouldn't know it. Shes a dancer in a club in Dayton Ohio and one of the other dancers I shot brought her to me. Theres a bonus ending too...her stripper girlfriend licks all the cum off her face....and we are talking LOTS of cum. The is one hot video!
Models: Bukkake Amateurs

Duration: 29 min 15 s
Size: 681 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 12:59 PM #128955
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nina's Sweaty Feet - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Nina's Sweaty Feet - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Nina has returned home after a hard days work to find the house in a state again... Her feet are sore and SWEATY from walking around the office all day! So why are her stinky feet turning you on? It's because you're obsessed with the smell... A superior woman's perfect SCENT! So as your punishment for not cleaning up, Nina has Coerced you to lick the grime from the soles of her feet and is going to mock and humiliate you further for being a completely useless LOSER. Nina also gets you to lick the carpet clean with your tongue... Clean it all up freak, otherwise no more smelling, licking or worshipping her feet.
" I'm going to sort you out right now! Once and for all"
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 268 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 01:00 PM #128956
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ride & Swallow - middlenamerachel - iwantclips

Ride & Swallow - middlenamerachel - iwantclips

After all the videos thatvwe have made, there aren't that many plain vanilla fucking, This is one of those rare videos. Sure, our eyes are on the TV a lot because we both love to watch ourselves fucking, but that is the whole point anyway isn't it? Lots of cock riding with a rather loud cum swallowing finish. XXXX
Models: middlenamerachel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 01:02 PM #128957
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Reell - iwantclips

- Reell - iwantclips

Models: Reell

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Size: 832 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 01:06 PM #128958
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pussy Persuasion - GoddessEm - iwantclips

Pussy Persuasion - GoddessEm - iwantclips

Persuade me to let you peek at my pussy by paying. Pussy is a privilege that privileged beta males like you pay for. Paying to peek at my pussy like the pervert you are, pretty pink things hidden behind tight, shiny pink materials make you weak. So you pay, pay, pay in hopes of peeking for the privilege. A privilege you don't deserve, a privilege you pray for as you worship my perfect, sexy body in tight shiny materials, squeezing and flashing my tight pink pussy.
Models: GoddessEm

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 01:07 PM #128959
Модератор

Модератор

Default Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 01:07 PM #128960
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Can't Stop Staring - Keziah - iwantclips

You Can't Stop Staring - Keziah - iwantclips

Always looking down at my tits. You don't even try to hide your desperation and obsession anymore. It's going to be even harder for you to resist them in this tiny bra. Your eyes glues to the screen, hoping for me to slip up. Your cock throbs the more you stare - such an addict LOL Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile