Old 01-27-2020, 06:12 PM #129131
Модератор

Модератор

Default Teacher's Pet Sissy - Kelle Martina - iwantclips

Teacher's Pet Sissy - Kelle Martina - iwantclips

I have received this very upsetting letter from the Dean. You're being punished for running a false dating racket, taking money from women to set them up on a date and you end up fucking them instead and never calling them back. The Dean has asked me to set you straight. You'll be working off your debt with me at home, your Women's Studies teacher. I can basically do anything I like because I'm sure you won't admit you've been made to be my sissy house bitch, sucking my cock for me and my wife, will you? I didn't think so. Now get on your knees and suck my cock good while I tell you about your house bitch duties!
Your Women's Studies teacher gives you a lesson in respect cocksucking.
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 06:13 PM #129132
Модератор

Модератор

Default You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 06:14 PM #129133
Модератор

Модератор

Default Satin-Stroker - madam brandon - iwantclips

Satin-Stroker - madam brandon - iwantclips

I slip my long, silk & satin opera length gloves on and begin teasing you and your cock, pre-cum starts to dribble, it never takes long. Your addiction gets the best of you in my presence, you can't control your hard-on. You tell yourself time and time again you aren't going to buy another, get lost in another trance, mesmerized by my beauty, my tits, my total perfection. I slip in and out of multiple difference colored gloves, smoking and edging you to stroke for my beautiful hands, gloves and sensual smoking. Your dick needs this, you need this. Stroke it for me, be my naughty satin stroker and indulge your fantasies with me. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 06:25 PM #129134
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ebony Ass Worship Cum Countdown - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Ebony Ass Worship Cum Countdown - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

You've dreamed of hearing Goddess pussy getting wet merely from shaking her fat ebony ass just for you. Enjoy and worship the Bootyful view of Sunshine one of a kind ass. You are sure to cum endlessly from the slow cum countdown included while Goddess ass teases you.** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 06:28 PM #129135
Модератор

Модератор

Default - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

- HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 06:29 PM #129136
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eat Your Broccoli II - MissaX.com - iwantclips

Eat Your Broccoli II - MissaX.com - iwantclips

includes: starring josette duval, single stepmother helps her naughty boy cum, seduction, blow job, fucking, dirty stepmommy talk, creampiei want my stepson to eat healthy but he pouts. when his stepfather has him during the week, he eats junk food, but i care about his young body. i want him strong, muscular, toned, just like his stepmommy. he catapults a piece of broccoli at my forehead and i send him to his room.. no, i've changed my mind, my room! there are far too many distractions in his room for a time out. i finish off a bottle of red Having fun while i think about how to punish my stepson, he's a good boy, just behaving naughty. i bend him over his knee and spank him but then i feel his boner! "oh my!" it's all coming into focus now. the boy is behaving badly because he needs to pop off. i teach him exactly how to do it. i didn't mean to behave badly myself, things escalated so quickly! i saw his thick, throbbing erection, and my motherly instinct kicked in. i needed to relieve him of his tension, my poor **** needed to release, he was uncomfortable. i took his virginity, and i should feel bad about it, but i don't. i'm his stepmother for christ's sake, it's only natural for a stepmother to teach him how to please a woman. his hot cum exploded deep inside of me and every muscle in my body felt the throes of our powerful orgasm. nothing will ever be the same with my stepson, i smile as he is fucking me on top now, sweating, wide eyed, eager little boy. a stepson should please his stepmother, and oh yes, he certainly does.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 17 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 06:29 PM #129137
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stare & Stroke // Tit Worship - Keziah - iwantclips

Stare & Stroke // Tit Worship - Keziah - iwantclips

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you're so obsessed, I thought I'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you'll have to stroke and find out!

Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, CBT, CBT Instructions, Slave Training, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 06:34 PM #129138
Модератор

Модератор

Default Double Breast Mermerize - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Double Breast Mermerize - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash.
Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 06:36 PM #129139
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Money - AdrienneB - iwantclips

My Money - AdrienneB - iwantclips

It doesn't matter if Goddess is feeling bratty and bitchy you'd rather pay to see me smile than not have me in your life. It's the first of the month and it's time for you to get that money in my account. Immediately. Don't keeping me waiting sub paying every month when you get paid is one of your finsub duties. Don't f*** it up.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 40 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 06:37 PM #129140
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wet'n'Butt - playboygirlSudem - iwantclips

Wet'n'Butt - playboygirlSudem - iwantclips

Wet'n'Butt