Old 01-31-2020, 03:19 AM #130151
Модератор

Модератор

Default Entering Sub Space 1 - Trigger Words - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Entering Sub Space 1 - Trigger Words - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural Silly Stuff. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me.

Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 03:20 AM #130152
Модератор

Модератор

Default CBT Fun - MadisonMarz - iwantclips

CBT Fun - MadisonMarz - iwantclips

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today!
You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain.
She gets so turned on and horny instantly.
Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections.
I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body.
As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me.
I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so.
You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves.
I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me.
Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock.
I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way.
I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine.
As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress.
I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy.
I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me.
I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10.
When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 03:20 AM #130153
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 03:20 AM #130154
Модератор

Модератор

Default Diamond big ass - I Love Diamond Monroe - iwantclips

Diamond big ass - I Love Diamond Monroe - iwantclips

Diamond shaking big ass on doggy style
Models: I Love Diamond Monroe

Duration: 3 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 03:20 AM #130155
Модератор

Модератор

Default Make Out w/ My Dick - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Make Out w/ My Dick - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Kiss my cock. I know you wanna. I know you wanna put your lips up to the tip and give it a smooch. I wanna watch you lick my cock. Is this a bit gay? Yup. Kiss my dick some more. Take it all in your mouth. Ready to graduate to sucking real men? Duh. I want to take it a step further. I want my cock to penetrate you. I want to stick it in. Let me dick slide in. Like it? Just wait until its the real thing.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 03:20 AM #130156
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum for your Girlfriend - NatalieDarling - iwantclips

Cum for your Girlfriend - NatalieDarling - iwantclips

Hi Babe! I thought that we could have some fun before going out for dinner. I love these new shoes that you bought for me. They make my feet look amazing. I love how you worship my feet. It always feels so good and my soft little feet are so spoiled by you! Sometimes I catch myself dreaming about your warm mouth all over my soft, little feet. I want you to cum all over my feet again! Let's have dessert first tonight!
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 03:22 AM #130157
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bound for Pain - MinaThorne - iwantclips

Bound for Pain - MinaThorne - iwantclips

One of my personal pleasures is watching an eager slave suffer for me. Pain slut or not, watching his obedience as he pushes his own limits in order to please me brings a smile to my face. Lately I have been so kind letting you jerk off as often as you have, that know it's time to experience something not as pleasant. If you can make it to the end with a hard on I will give you a chance to cum, but I want to watch you suffer first. I demonstrate how I want you to tie up your balls then abuse them for my amusement. Each one of my directions will show me how much you long to serve and suffer for my enjoyment.
I guarantee you will suffer, but there is a reward if you make it to the end
CBT instruction, female domination, masturbation instruction, cock tease
High Def 1280x720 WMV
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 03:23 AM #130158
Модератор

Модератор

Default When Life Hands You Melons? - NatalieDarling - iwantclips

When Life Hands You Melons? - NatalieDarling - iwantclips

I was so distracted by my feet that I ruined the punchline. So, instead of lemons.... when life hands you melons, at least you have my feet! Hahaha! My feet smell and taste delicious. Sometimes, I just can't help myself! This is your job though, you should be licking my feet! Watch me suck my soft little toes as you jerk off. My feet are so perfect and you can't get enough of them. Neither can I!!! I love the feeling of my tongue, running across my cold little toes. I get really sloppy and drool all over my feet. You're so jealous. Enjoy the view!
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Size: 895 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 03:24 AM #130159
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Gooning State - Edging Games - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

The Gooning State - Edging Games - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-31-2020, 03:25 AM #130160
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lesbian Foot Bitch Cuckold - Raquel Roper - iwantclips

Lesbian Foot Bitch Cuckold - Raquel Roper - iwantclips

My friend Reagan has come to visit, and there's quite a bit of sexual tension between us. Desiring to truly ignite a spark, I snap my fingers to signal my naked slave in the corner that he may present himself before Reagan and I. Licking my lips, I feel myself grow wet between the legs as I command him to worship both Reagan and I's succulent soles as we become tongue tied with each other. Rubbing my hands on her full breasts and up her legs, I only remove my lips from hers to remind my slave that all he'll ever get, is our feet. That he should feel grateful I have found a role for him, under Reagan and I as we lock lips. What a lucky little foot bitch, to not only get the chance to worship our feet, but be cuckolded as well.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Size: 615 MiB
Download From AnzFile