Old 02-05-2020, 07:23 PM #130581
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your New Assignment - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

Your New Assignment - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

So, you wanted an encouraging and motivating naughty assignment! Well here it is, something to push you into your cock cravings and to test your abilities at being a true dick slut! You will follow this naughty glory hole assignment, and lets see how far it takes you! Be prepared to spend your free time over the next two weeks at your glory hole, I lay our a specific glory hole assignment for you! Be prepared to have your holes used!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 07:31 PM #130582
Модератор

Модератор

Default my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that IÂ*amÂ*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent…in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym.

The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole.

He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smellsÂ*soÂ*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege.

This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in justÂ*oneÂ*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control.

Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 07:34 PM #130583
Модератор

Модератор

Default - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

- HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 07:35 PM #130584
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 07:56 PM #130585
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Kidding Right? - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Your Kidding Right? - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

My roommates friend is staying with us for a few days. While the roommate is out her friend has decided to hit on me, sure ill take the bait I take quick look over attractive guy sure why not lets hook up. I stand up and holy fuck you have got to be kidding me this guy is about a foot shorter than I am! There is no way I am fucking you now like seriously how would that even work? I have to make sure he never makes this mistake again so I humiliate his shorty tiny self!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 4 min 5 s
Size: 67.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 08:20 PM #130586
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Sister addiction - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Step-Sister addiction - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 08:53 PM #130587
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eat Your Cum For Us - Sensual CEI with Ellie Idol - London Lix - iwantclips

Eat Your Cum For Us - Sensual CEI with Ellie Idol - London Lix - iwantclips

You want to eat your cum sooo bad but maybe you can't quite always go through with it...maybe you've NEVER done it! Well what could be hotter than TWO sexy girls encouraging you, hmm? We'll let you imagine all kinds of things as we tell you how to stroke for us - licking your load off our tits, cumming in our mouths and watching us snowball your seed before feeding it back to you...how do you want to lose your cum eating virginity?! You can't say no to the both of us, being so sweet and sensual...no...you really don't want to miss this opportunity to eat your cum for TWO Goddesses.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 08:54 PM #130588
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lingerie and Soft Pretty Feet - princessbellasoles - iwantclips

Lingerie and Soft Pretty Feet - princessbellasoles - iwantclips

Princess Bella Soles shows off her soft perfect feet and pink pedicure! You will love this video if you like self worship, soft soles, and yummy toes. Listen to talk of stroking and smelling soft soles... Thank you so much foot fetish fans
Models: princessbellasoles

Duration: 3 min 28 s
Resolution: 1232 x 720
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 09:01 PM #130589
Модератор

Модератор

Default Easy Money - London Lix - iwantclips

Easy Money - London Lix - iwantclips

You little finsubs are almost scarily easy to wallet fuck. I barely have to lift a finger, and the tributes come rolling in regardless. I want to show you the maximum amount of effort I have to put in to rinsing your wallets today. A little panty flash here, a little ass tease there, cleavage in a dress I was wearing today anyway. This is EFFORTLESS financial seduction, and you're even turned on by that, aren't you? You slave away, sweating at work for hours on end whilst I get paid to literally live my life. It would suck to be you, if you didn't take such delight and pleasure from being my finpet. So go ahead, show me some more of that easy money!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 478 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 09:05 PM #130590
Модератор

Модератор

Default Come for Step-Mommy Before We Go - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Come for Step-Mommy Before We Go - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Junior and Step-Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Step-Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Step-Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Step-Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Step-Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile