Old 02-11-2020, 03:17 PM #131251
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gaming Seat - Cruel Seductress Victoria - iwantclips

Gaming Seat - Cruel Seductress Victoria - iwantclips

This clip was a custom. Order yours today.
What better way to enjoy My favourite game than to play it while sitting on someone's face?! Wearing a thong and t-shirt, My hair in a ponytail and My glasses on, I straddle his face while booting up My saved game. I wiggle, getting comfortable before zoning in to what I'm doing, not paying any mind to the lowly seat beneath Me. No talking.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 370 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-11-2020, 03:18 PM #131252
Модератор

Модератор

Default Panty Wearing Bitch Custom - MinaThorne - iwantclips

Panty Wearing Bitch Custom - MinaThorne - iwantclips

Custom clip: no names mentioned and every panty wearing slut will love it! Order your own custom now.

"Start by saying now that you have turned me into your submissive little panty slut! You want me to go shave my cock & balls smooth just like a little pussy so that when you make me wear your little pink panties i will know who owns that cock in little pink prissy panties! Tell me how to stroke my cock while you tease me with your perfect ass say i have you completely pussy whipped and panty whipped don't i little panty boy! Or should i just make you admit that your my submissive little panty slut bitch! That's right now that your my panty slave your going to be my little sissy bitch jacking off for her mistress in your little pink prissy panties! Say these mantras and tell me to pull my little pink prissy panties up tight while you tell me to stroke my pussy cock faster! I want you to use your own words but say these mantras now and then! Midway look down at me and say AWW look at my little panty slut making a mess in her pretty little pink prissy panties!"
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 20 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-11-2020, 03:32 PM #131253
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma ANAL SLAVE TRAINING - Maya Romanov - iwantclips

Aroma ANAL SLAVE TRAINING - Maya Romanov - iwantclips

My obidient little slave, you are looking for a very specific way to satisfy yourself? I will teach you how to work your slave ass for your Mistress by using auxiliaries such as Aroma and others. At the beginning of your training session, you need to prepare the required tools and follow my instructions in real-time. Feel how Aroma take possession of your body and mind and makes you horney and submissive.
Models: Maya Romanov

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 1.54 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-11-2020, 03:41 PM #131254
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dangling Duet - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Dangling Duet - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Mistress Stella Liberty and Miss Andrea Untamed are back together again all dolled up in latex and high heeled pumps. Yes, we said it. P U M P S. Watch our PUMPS dangle back and forth while we cross and uncross our gorgeous legs. You can't get enough, you could watch this for hours. Do you have what it takes to serve our hot af shoeplay today? We will be the judges!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-11-2020, 03:43 PM #131255
Модератор

Модератор

Default Leg Slave Edging: First Meeting- 1080p HD - Goddess Rosie - iwantclips

Leg Slave Edging: First Meeting- 1080p HD - Goddess Rosie - iwantclips

*This was a custom request. The name has been edited out. The original buyer of this custom did this edging clip series for over a month.*
Good, you came. Now that you are here this is what it's going to be... you are now my leg slave. I already know you are totally weak for my legs. So much that it turned you into a peeping little pervert.
Your cock belongs to me now and I will do with it as I please. Teasing you, making you squirm, making you my helpless little leg addict. By the time I'm done with you, you will be mine forever.
Stroke to my legs, but don't you dare cum unless I allow you to. Whenever that will be, LOL. You come back when I call you to slave.
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Size: 80.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-11-2020, 03:44 PM #131256
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stocking Addict Rehab Session 2 - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

Stocking Addict Rehab Session 2 - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

After your first Stocking Addict Rehab "therapy-fantasy", it is now time for your second session. This time I take you DEEPER. I DROP you down DEEP into a sensual mind control SLUMBER, where I subject your subconscious to a further INTENSE subliminal stocking stimulus.

However, being the DEVIOUS counsellor that I am, I orchestrate My session to intensify your weakness even further. I deepen your addiction and PUSH you to your limits. Using My sensual mind MANIPULATION tactics, I powerfully claim you as My own. Deeper and DEEPER your stocking addiction grows by Me tantalisingly teasing your senses to My perfect sheer nylon stockings, magnificent long legs and irresistible nylon clad feet. Deep within an all consuming, inescapable stocking addiction I leave you ENSLAVED.

As I bring you up from your deep slumber, you are already craving your third session.... in which I am going to subject you to MORE rigorous stocking addiction tests.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MESMERIZE, MIND FUCK, STOCKING FETISH, FEMDOM POV, NYLONS, LEG WORSHIP, MENTAL DOMINATION.

MARKUP CODES:
Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 20 min 33 s
Size: 935 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-11-2020, 04:09 PM #131257
Модератор

Модератор

Default - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

- HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 311 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-11-2020, 04:23 PM #131258
Модератор

Модератор

Default Training my nylons P0ppers slut - Ibicella - English Store - iwantclips

Training my nylons P0ppers slut - Ibicella - English Store - iwantclips

Here you are again my bitch, in your chastity cage. I love when you're frustrated, you become so easy to manipulate... Look at my nylon pantyhose, so fucking hot isn't it ? You know my feet own your soul forever ! Let's have some fun together, sniff my elixir, so you'll be weaker ad sluttier. It makes you horny, and likely to take nasty anal pain in your boipussy for your Mistress. I love seeing you riding that big dildo, going deeper and deeper into submission, abandoning yourself to my commands. Let's do it again, now you're addicted to Me... __________________ FRENCH ACCENT HERE :-) ! my french store : iwantibicellafr.com Want to please me ? Buy my clips with my markup codes : For good boys 20% : IWANTIBICELLA20 For real slaves 50% : IWANTIBICELLA50 For broke sluts 100% : IWANTIBICELLA100 I do notice you now +500$ tip : EXIST4IBICELLA
Models: Ibicella - English Store

Duration: 16 min 46 s
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-11-2020, 04:25 PM #131259
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dr Cox helps your dick grow - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Dr Cox helps your dick grow - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Dr. Cox is conducting a medical study. She is testing a new treatment to help men who have a small penis. Dr. Cox is a professional and takes this study very serious. While she puts on her medical gloves she explains to her first patient that she has to apply the treatment in the form of a lotion herself to ensure the best results possible. She applies the lotion on the patient's small cock and rubs it in thoroughly. The first results should be visible in a few seconds and it's not long before the patient's penis is longer and thicker in size. Dr. Roxy noticed the results immediately and also a strange odour but a good smell, and seeing a dick grow makes her horny as well. Dr. Roxy insists on applying more of the growth lotion to her patient's penis. This time Dr. Roxy applies the lotion a little bit different, more like she is giving a hand job. It's important to really rub the lotion in hard and fast for best results she claims. She notices another growth spurt, and also some white liquid at the tip of the dick. She calms her patient down every thing is ok, she is a doctor nothing to be ashamed about, it is expected that the patient leaks some pre cum after so much growth frequency in such a shot space of time. She examines the cum between her fingers (still wearing gloves). It is much thicker than normal cum and examines it closer to her face and inhales and discovers it is also the source of that smell. That scent makes her visibly horny. She searches for excuses to play with the cock, she removes her gloves and starts to give him a handjob because she needs a sperm sample.She feels his cock erupting and pulsing, she can't control herself any longer puts her patient's cock in her mouth to get a big load of that delicious cum. Dr. Cox plays with the cum, licking it off her fingers, blowing bubbles and tasting it. She has now lost all of her professionalism she just wants to feel that cock grow inside of her. She unbuttons her blouse and pulls down her skirt and rubs some of the lotion onto her pussy. Then she stars to ride him, begging for more of that awesome big cock. She demands that he grows inside of her fill her up with that nice cum and make her pregnant. Dr. Cox gets a huge creampie from an even bigger cock. Now she loses it, she goes completely crazy for cock and cum, she plays with the cream pie. Then she starts to apply all what is left of the lotionand onto her ass while stretching her ass with her fingers. She begs him to fuck her ass, he deserves an even bigger cock. She wants another load of cum. She needs to get fucked by his huge cock. She lets him fuck her and pound her ass hard. Until he blows a big load into her ass (the biggest load so far). While she plays with the cum she noticed that his dick got even bigger it must have been from the lotion on her ass and he was pounding her hard. She encourage him to grow more, while she keeps playing with the cum. He has a god like penis now so big 15" in size. Dr. Cox cannot believe how huge that cock is, it's not scientifically possible! She tries to fit it in her mouth, it wont fit. Dr. Cox manages to fit it in her wet cum filled cunt and is so filled with cock and cum she rolls her eyes and moans in pleasure. She tells him to conquer all the women of the world with that big godlike cock. He can start with her receptionist, she needs a good hard pounding from that Creature sized cock
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 25 min 1 s
Size: 2.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-11-2020, 04:29 PM #131260
Модератор

Модератор

Default Financial affirmations - Sensual countdown - Valeriesins - iwantclips

Financial affirmations - Sensual countdown - Valeriesins - iwantclips

You have been programed all you life to believe that money gives you power. You dont let just anyone touch your finances, thats just too intimate..but you want to be intimate with your goddess,to let go of your defences and become completly vulnerable, dont you? I will help you release resistance using some simple afirmations and as a reward of your complaince ill allow you to jerk off for my divine body and cum after my countdown.. lucky you!
Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX"
Use the coupon code "NOTICEME" to stand out!
[email*protected]
Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 13 min 1 s
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile