Old 04-16-2019, 12:02 PM #13131
Модератор

Модератор

You love big, fake tits like Mine and who could blame you!? I sure can't. I love My big boobs, too! Let Me tell you all the reasons why I love them while you stare and stroke your cock for Me. You might even get a cum countdown if you're lucky ;-)
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 12:11 PM #13132
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching them bounce up and down....mesmerizing you into a stupor. You become puddy in my hands. I'm going to use your greatest weakness to my own advantage…programming you to obey the command of my beautiful tits. My tits own your credit card. My tits own your wallet. You can only say yes to my tits. Mantra after mantra. Over and over as my tits bounce up and down and subliminal messages flash before your weak eyes.Send tribute to show your appreciation for making such lovely material for you to hump your hand to. Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/venusyourgod (and my back up: twitter.com/goddessvenusxo) Follow my subreddit: https://****.reddit.com/r/goddessvenus/
Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 14 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 12:13 PM #13133
Модератор

Модератор

Luscious, pouty, thick...hilarious that you'll never get to experience them the way a real man might. The best you can do is gaze and fall upon the ultimate realization...you will NEVER be good enough to kiss these lips.
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 24 s
Size: 323 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 12:17 PM #13134
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley makes you weak. She has a sexy mouth and tongue too. You want to give her everything she wants. You aren't really good for anything other than your money. You can tell by how she dresses and her home that she ONLY accepts the finer things in life, so to get her attention you're willing to give it all to her. She your wallet. She has some instructions for how you can go SEND her money. She is moving into a mansion (for real) and wallet to cover the moving costs. All while licking, sucking and teasing a wet sweet popsicle. Her tongue is long and luscious and she really shows it off making you weak and forget that she is wallet.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 12:23 PM #13135
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 12:23 PM #13136
Модератор

Модератор

I talk to you in a way no one else has before. Activating feelings in you that you haven't felt in years -- or ever in your life. You are scared so you keep going back and forth. Only dipping your foot in... but now it's time you plunge deep. Let yourself go. Let go of all those negative thoughts and foolish responsibilities and dedicate yourself fully to me. True subliminal bliss. This clip ends with a hot, intense cum countdown that will leave you shaking.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 17 min 54 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 12:37 PM #13137
Модератор

Модератор

Storyline: you and me both have detention, the teacher has left to go do something. I catch you perving on me so I decide to have some fun with you and have you whip it out and start jerking it for me. But be careful, the teacher might come back at any moment to bust us misbehaving. 10 second cum countdown!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 12:39 PM #13138
Модератор

Модератор

Encouraging you to stroke for me at your office. Show me how naughty you can be, follow my instructions. Prove your devotion!
Models: AllAboutLegsX

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 12:46 PM #13139
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 12:51 PM #13140
Модератор

Модератор

You finally came to grips with your complete and total failure as a man huh loser? You finally decided that your life long crusade to convince every person in your life that you are someone who you could never be, can do things that would be physically impossible given your predetermined beta genetic disposition, and could ever defy the natural order and social hierarchy that has ordained a specific fate for your pathetic breed of poorly endowed, physically inferior, weak willed wimp at the very bottom of specimens suitable for reproduction, sexual satisfaction and basic survival in the Alpha Dominated, well endowed, sexually desirable definition of* Masculinity. Yes, you want to be a real man but look down loser. You lack almost every essential characteristic of a sexually suitable male specimen.* You can't argue the fact that you barely have a penis, your balls are better suited to a baby and the tiny dribble of sperm you create is not enough to procreate. That is just your beta fate, you're not equipped to fuck so all you do is masturbate. Well since you don't have a penis either, you know you will never deserve to be in pussy, you never will satisfy your wife, so you have to fuck my panties in search of some sort of sex life.
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Resolution: 1000 x 1 920
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile