Old 02-12-2020, 10:26 AM #131571
Модератор

Модератор

Default Brat Cock Mind Confusion Mesmerizing - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Brat Cock Mind Confusion Mesmerizing - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

This audio/visual Mesmerizing experience is the product of careful research and implementation of some of the best Mesmerizing techniques used today. It has been perfectly produced to achieve maximum Mesmerizing and mind confusion, and will have mind altering results. You'll be so turned on and so horny that your mind will find itself giving in, effortlessly. You confused cock loving straight faggots are going to love this!

Confused? Of course you are. You're a little confused faggot who thinks he's straight. But you're confused because you want to suck cock, but you also think the brats are so fucking sexy! If this is you, then this Mesmerizing file was made just for you. Turn out the lights, put it on full screen, put your headphones on, watch and listen. Before you will flash hundreds of pictures of the gorgeous brats you worship so much, intertwined with subliminal pictures of huge cocks. Your head won't know what to focus on. But that's ok, don't try to focus, don't try to think, just let it wash over you. Hot girls and big cocks will fill you brain, both eliciting pleasure sensations in your brain, confusing it, permanently, so you won't know what turns you on more. But who are we kidding, we both know you'll be looking at the cocks more. The girls will just make it easier, the will make you feel more relaxed, forever associating hot girls with your love of big cocks.

But the visuals only touch one part of your brain. We want to thoroughly confuse you mind. So as you watch, you will hear some of the sexiest female voices, egging you on to be a faggot. This file has layers upon layers of voices, going in and out of each ear, meant to completely confuse your mind, and program your confused brain and make you even more confused. Or perhaps, it will bring clarity that you really do prefer cock. There are giggles and whispers coming at you from all angles. You will be floating in a blissful state of mind rinsing that you so desperately need.

Play this on repeat and watch it for hours, lol. You're so fucked, so weak and vulnerable to suggestion. Don't say you weren't warned. The effects of this video are very real.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 10:28 AM #131572
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Whole World FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Your Whole World FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

I will strip you naked. I will tie you down. I will blindfold you. I will plug your ears. Soon your mind will break. You will start craving for any sensation. Then, I will touch you. My hand on your body. Like a light in the darkness. You will cum for me. I will use you. I will be your whole world.
Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, femdom, goddess worship, slave training, special effects, sfx, pvc, spiral, redhead.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 10:29 AM #131573
Модератор

Модератор

Default Braless Tease - Keziah - iwantclips

Braless Tease - Keziah - iwantclips

You love stroking to my tits. Your little beta brain can never get enough. Enjoy this sensual and humiliating tit worship session. Who knows, maybe you'll even get a happy ending.

Categories: Tit Worship, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Humiliation, Jerk Off Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Cum Countdown, Orgasm Denial, Femdom POV

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 27 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 10:33 AM #131574
Модератор

Модератор

Default Over The Rainbow: Aroma and Shots - Tease Goddess - iwantclips

Over The Rainbow: Aroma and Shots - Tease Goddess - iwantclips

It's the drunkest night of the year and I'm gonna get you more hammered than you've ever been before! I know you're aching to take that first big puff, my little Aroma slut. I slip off my rustling taffeta dress to reveal a sexy garterbelt beneath, as I push hit after hit on you. And before you can catch your breath, it's time for a shot of Having fun! Your my favorite little Having fun puppet, you'll take anything... anyone I put in you. I edge you in your dizzy stupor, encouraging you to take just another puff. You're begging for release while I laugh and push my perfect ass closer to your face. The fun has just begun
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 919 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 10:35 AM #131575
Модератор

Модератор

Default One Minute to Cum - Keziah - iwantclips

One Minute to Cum - Keziah - iwantclips

Hey loser! I know you're dying to cum. You're dying for a hot tease while I tell you to blow your loser load. Only...I don't really feel like teasing you. You have one minute to cum, but I'm not exactly going to help you. Will you make it? Good boys add a code to their order:
Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100
+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 2 min 50 s
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 10:46 AM #131576
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goon Bot Reprogramming - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Goon Bot Reprogramming - Princess Miki - iwantclips

** NOTE: Do you want to get the most out of this mind-blowing goon file? Turn off the lights, get comfortable, and get your high quality headphones out.

You won't want to miss the binaural beats, the accompanying music, and My sweet affirmations and commands in the background. I know you want to become My dedicated goon bot. Are you ready? **

Welcome, My horny boy. I know you want to stroke your cock, and fortunately for you, that's what I want you to do today. for a very long time.

No, this won't be a quick jerk session. This is a conditioning program to teach you a few very important things.

The goal of masturbation - especially masturbating to Me - is not to reach orgasm. Focus on each moment, the pleasure of pumping, of being in My presence, of emptying out your mind to have your thoughts replaced by pure erotic bliss.

Your goal is to lose your mind for Me. Orgasms are overrated. why would you want this heavenly pleasure to end?

You don't want to cum. You want to leak for hours and hours as you worship every single inch of My oiled up body. Your purpose in life is to become My goon bot.

Your duties? Pump, don't think. Listen, don't speak. Accept the fact that gooning to Me is your sex life. You don't want to think -*your thoughts are just noise. Gooning is all you will focus on.
* MARKUP CODES FOR GOOD BOYS:** 50% markup: MIKI50** 100% markup: MIKI100** 200% markup: MIKI200** 500% markup: MIKISGOODBOY 1000% markup for the truly devoted: ILOVEYOUMIKI Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 52 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 10:46 AM #131577
Модератор

Модератор

Default Advanced Aroma Intox-Fantasy - PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Advanced Aroma Intox-Fantasy - PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Ok boys, I know My Intox-Fantasy instructions push you to your limits, but it's time to go even further. You will need 2 bottles of fresh p0ppers, and wait until you see what I make you do with them (***evil laugh***). This is ADVANCED, if you can make it through this, I have treats within lined up for you while you Worship My Perfect Shimmery Body in this sexy dress. One of My crazy Intox-Fantasy subs actually inspired this one day when we were on S.kype lol, he barely made it of course but ended up having a lot of fun, if he survived through this, so can you! Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 10:51 AM #131578
Модератор

Модератор

Default After Class Games (JOI/Intox/CEI) - PrincessAshe - iwantclips

After Class Games (JOI/Intox/CEI) - PrincessAshe - iwantclips

I'm your laid back sexual health teacher. You've been in My class all day, staring at My thigh highs and My ass. After class is over I'm finishing up behind my desk and I see that you are still in the classroom. I love playing games so I invite you back to my office under the condition that you're going to do everything I say! I tell you to get out your cock and follow My movements as I use a dildo to show you how to jerk your cock, but every time I touch My mouth to it you must take a shot. Will you be able yo make it to the end? If you do, I have a special finishing treat for you!
Please your teacher and use one of these codes:
"GivePrincessMore" + 50%
"PleaseMyPrincess" + 100%
"HaveItAllPrincess" - 200%
"EverythingForPrinces" + 500%
"Wallet4Princess" + 1000%
Models: PrincessAshe

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 10:52 AM #131579
Модератор

Модератор

Default Out of Body Experience for My Goddess Body Experience P0ppers JOI - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

Out of Body Experience for My Goddess Body Experience P0ppers JOI - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

For this clip you will lose all inhibitions and stroke your cock totally raw for Me, because I have no sadistic games planned or humiliating things for you to do other than following My entrancing jerk off instructions while I play with the insides of your mind. i'm going to tell you when to sniff p0ppers & entrance you with My naked body covered in sparkling glitter, teasing you with my pussy & my ass putting your face so deep in My ass while you stroke that you know you belong there under My total body int0xication spell inhaling your p0ppers & getting off to Goddess. All I want is total control & there is no escape from the power I have over you after you begin. I want you to sniff p0ppers aching to sniff My pussy & ass & so close to My perky natural tits...Follow My cum countdown to divine mindfucking climax. My nipples entrance you. My ass eats you. My sparkly body is a work of art & I only ask that you obey like the loser you are & cum hard on command while staring deep into My stimulating eyes keeping eye contact with your Owner your God your p0ppers Princess your Everything! CLIP CONTAINS0ppers, coerced int0x, Loaded, jerk off instruction, pussy worship, ass worship, goddess worship, cum countdown, tit worship, mesmerize, mind fuck, masturbation instruction, femdom pov, mindwash, long legs, high heels, JOI, eyes, eye contact, eye fixation, green eyes, ass tease, femdom goddess, mindfucking, body worship, bratty goddess, high heels
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 10:57 AM #131580
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma Lover - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Aroma Lover - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

You love Aroma, you love stroking, and you love staring at my perfect body. So, get your Aroma, relax, and get ready to get incredibly fucked up for me. I want you to sniff and stroke for my perfect, curvy body. Let my sensual voice guide you. The more you sniff, the harder it is to resist the urge to cum. Don't worry, you will absolutely cum for me, once I've had my fun with you. Sniff, Stroke, Edge, Cum. This is an addiction, you're addicted to the way I make you feel. You're addicted to the way these Aroma make you feel. You're in love with this naughty addiction.
Clip includes Binaural beats and soft soothing background noise. Featuring elements of: sensual domination, femdom, edging, jerk off encouragement, Aroma encouragement, jerk off instruction.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 12 min 55 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile