Old 02-15-2020, 10:29 AM #132621
Модератор

Модератор

Default Office Foot Bitch - Goddess Sapphire - iwantclips

Office Foot Bitch - Goddess Sapphire - iwantclips

You've been caught, pervert! Don't think I haven't noticed you creeping on me. Those filthy stares could be considered harassment. Now, I don't think you want me to tell the boss there's a predator in our midst. That could cause you to lose your job, end up on unemployment, your wife would leave you... I could essentially ruin your life. If you want to avoid that, I have a solution. From now on, you're going to be my personal bitch. Every day you will obey any number of tasks I have for you. Instead of taking your lunch break, you will come and rub my feet for the entire hour. I know you're a foot freak, so consider this the best punishment you could imagine!
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 10:30 AM #132622
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fucked Up Fast - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Fucked Up Fast - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Drink, smoke, sniff, do it when I say, and do it while you watch me move and listen to me speak. Go deeper until you can't get out. When you're this fucked up, all that unnecessary thinking is cleared and it's just us in your mind. When you're in this state I can make you do anything. I'll never judge you here.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 10:30 AM #132623
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Procedure - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

The Procedure - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

You wake up to me (your wife) after your surgery. You went under the Weapon of Torment unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 10:32 AM #132624
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pop, Stroke, Swallow - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

Pop, Stroke, Swallow - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

P0pp3rs make you so weak and submissive. P0pp3rs can make you do just about anything. Addicted to your bottle and now I'm going to make you addicted to something else. Stroke and sniff, get fucked up. The more you sniff the more willing you are to do anything I say. You're curious about it, you love when I tell I'm going to make you do it... I'm going to make you taste your cum. Legs over your head, looking right at your throbbing oozing cock in your face. Finally, high enough, horny enough to slurp it up. You beg for p0pp3rs and soon you'll be for CUM.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 845 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 10:36 AM #132625
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy For Mz. Kim - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

Sissy For Mz. Kim - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or Coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 10:36 AM #132626
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sneaky Tiny - JessWest - iwantclips

Sneaky Tiny - JessWest - iwantclips

Im about to go for a drive in my car and what do I find at my feet tinys so to teach them a lesson they will never forget im going to make them pleasure me Steal them and then make then tease my pussy and even eat some of them smother them and Torment them just for me pleasure that will teach them to spy on me and hide in my car.
use appropriate code
loser4jess 15% markup
alwaysaloser 100% markup
maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 10:38 AM #132627
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goodbye to Romance - scottwill - iwantclips

Goodbye to Romance - scottwill - iwantclips

Briella shrinks her cheating husband and when he is bug sized she shows him a red stain on the bottom of her shoe. That´s the only thing left of his lover who was Squeezed by her. He begs for mercy but the only thing that he gets is a journey into her asshole and then...
BONUS: PHOTOSET!!!!!
Absolutely AMAZING video for a very special price!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 10:41 AM #132628
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Next-Door Neighbor Blackmails You - Victoria June - MeanBitches Femdom Store - iwantclips

Your Next-Door Neighbor Blackmails You - Victoria June - MeanBitches Femdom Store - iwantclips

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to Blackmail-Fantasy you! After all, you don't want your Step-Father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 10:43 AM #132629
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Silver Seductress: JOI - MistressKarina - iwantclips

Shiny Silver Seductress: JOI - MistressKarina - iwantclips

I look sooo amazing in this tight and sexy silver wet-look outfit! You will stroke your cock under My instruction as you gaze upon My divine curves. You're so weak for Me aren't you bitch, you want to cum for My shiny body and you'll do whatever it takes to please Me. I own your cock and your orgasm. Give control to a true Superior.
Models: MistressKarina

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 10:48 AM #132630
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Amanda Worship with aromas ****Admin Clip Re-Upload Request - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Goddess Amanda Worship with aromas ****Admin Clip Re-Upload Request - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Pick your poison, breathe it in or drink it and then let me do the rest. My legs, high heels and sexy body take you so high that when you add on anything else you are higher than ever before.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile