Old 04-17-2019, 02:49 PM #13301
Модератор

Модератор

Make sure you have bought Part 1 and 2 before watching this. Furthering your addiction to me by using my perfect body. Just wait for part 4. Use code: Appreciation to give me 10% more. Use code: FallingforGoddess to give me 20% extra. Show your weakness, use code : WorshipAlana to add on 50%. Feeling weak for me? Use code: EverythingForYou to add on 1000%.
Models: GoddessAlana

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 02:55 PM #13302
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6...You've made it so far....How much longer can you last?
Models: GoddessSierra

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 754 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 02:57 PM #13303
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife Ryan Conner starts by looking in the camera and calling you a bitch. She tells you, her cuckold husband to kneel in front of her as she brings you good news: she ran into an old friend of yours today: the bully who used to beat you up in high school. He told her all about what a loser you were back in high school and she told him that you are still a pathetic piece of **** today. She makes you nod your head and tell her that she is right. She laughs about all the mean things your bully used to do to you and then tells you the really great news: He's here now, in your home, and YOUR BULLY IS GOING TO FUCK HER IN YOUR OWN HOUSE. She unzips his pants in front of you as you kneel before your Alpha couple. She even makes you tell your bully how badly you want to watch your wife suck his cock. Pathetic!! She blows your bully in front of you and as his cock grows in her mouth she tells you how much nice and bigger it is than your little tiny cock. Then she has him sit down and she lowers her HUGE ASS onto his cock.. the ass that you never get to touch! Your alpha couple laughs at you as she bounces on his cock... knowing that you are near tears as you watch your wife fuck your worst enemy. Too bad you are too much of a wimp to do anything about it.. your bully will beat your ass just like the old days if you dare complain. WARNING: THIS CLIP IS DEGRADING AND HUMILIATING. YOU WILL LOSE ANY SMALL AMOUNT OF SELF ESTEEM YOU HAD LEFT. And RYAN CONNER IS INCREDIBLE!!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 03:01 PM #13304
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 622 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 03:06 PM #13305
Модератор

Модератор

You want to serve a fur queen and her stud do you. You claim that you would do anything for us as we are your queen and master. Careful what you say slave because we will push you and turn you into whatever we desire. That's what you want fine there's no going back. First things first you're going to suck masters cock. I want your nose to reach this fur cuff I have placed on his cock with each bob of your head. Suck and sniff bitch, suck and sniff. Suck my spit off of his cock. Not bad for your first try lets see what else you might be good at. Worship your masters feet. You heard me bitch kiss and suck on his fucking foot. You've already had his dick in your mouth just do it. Mmm so pathetic I know where you will best serve us... Welcome to your new life as our human toilet. Just wait soon you will be feeling our hot steamy gold splash your face and eagerly devour our bowel movements. pathetic just pathetic but at least you will be useful to your fur queen and master. Dont forget to use one of my markup codes like a goodboy. Listed in order from lowest to highest Amieesgoodboy Amieespet Aamieeaddict Makeithurt Brokeforamiee
Models: I Want Amiee

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 03:17 PM #13306
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 03:25 PM #13307
Модератор

Модератор

Day 4 of Twelve Days of Christina. It's getting cold outside isn't it. You know what that means right? Hard nipples all the time! My man has no complaints about it. He's the lucky stud that gets to lick, suck, and play with them. But that's something a loser like you wouldn't know anything about. Hot hard nipples aren't for losers. You don't get to touch them. No way. You just get to look at these hot hard nips through my shirt. It's too bad isn't it. But you'll take what you can get won't you!?
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 03:29 PM #13308
Модератор

Модератор

You've found me, now you're hooked. Find out what i'm all about and what you need to do to serve me. All I want is ca$h and big dicks... but guess what? That little puny pecker of yours will never live up to my standards. Now you have to empty your wallet. SERVE YOUR NEW GODDESS. PLEASE ME THE ONLY WAY YOUR LOSER ASS CAN. Good little bitch boys will pay double with mark up code: DOUBLEDUMMY
Models: Deandra Fyre

Duration: 4 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 03:31 PM #13309
Модератор

Модератор

An alpha male guarantees they can confront You and not surrender a worship puddle. He will be loyal to his wife no matter what You do to him. You laugh and accept the challenge, guaranteeing that no man can keep his cock under control with you. Just flirting..a smile, wink, or licking one finger tip drives men crazy. Try not to look at Your cleavage. Getting hard? Imagine Your nails, on Your cock..teasing, tempting, tickling. Still strong? Fantasize about the sweet release. Princess wins.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 03:39 PM #13310
Модератор

Модератор

you worship tits... you admire tits.... you need them so badly, my little titty boy. getting so dumb and addicted while I tease you with my firm boobs. would you ever say no to your addiction?
Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 645 MiB
Download From AnzFile