Old 04-17-2019, 10:27 PM #13361
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke to me until your cock explodes. Goddess wants ALL your cum and ALL your savings.
Models: Goddess Angelina

Duration: 2 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 92.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 10:32 PM #13362
Модератор

Модератор

Allow me to use you, manipulate you and of course tease you insanely. Making you marvel at my ass makes you weak. You'll do anything to please this bratty princess. Bratty humiliation and financial domination SpH Cuckold humiliation
Models: GoddessDestiny

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 10:39 PM #13363
Модератор

Модератор

I snuck out to grab a quick smoke outside by the pool Teasing you with my big titties
Models: GoddessPeach

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 10:54 PM #13364
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 17 s
Size: 747 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 11:06 PM #13365
Модератор

Модератор

Jamie takes off her shoes to show her sweaty feet right up to the camera and teases with them for a bit, telling you she knows all you want is to smell them and you don't even like pussy anymore. She tells you she knows you like to eat cum, so you're gonna have to eat your own cum for her, but she has a surprise for me. She brings in a hard cock and starts jerking it, then says she knows you can't take your eyes off it and you want to suck it. She tells you it's okay, and calls you a sissy, cucky, faggot throughout the clip. She knows you have a load saved up so she makes you put it in your mouth but not swallow. She makes you jerk off to her feet and the cock while she jerks him, and she can't tell if you like her sweaty feet or the hard cock more. Starring: Jamie Valentine
Models: brattyfootgirls

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 11:07 PM #13366
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM: Hello Princess! I can't ever just have one custom. They're too well done to not request another one. Too pleasurable to resist. I have another request for You...one I know You would do so perfectly. Something actually very similar to Your 'Legs Make You Easy' description except with Your perfect breasts as the beta debilitating topic and a little real life twist to it. I do enjoy fantasizing about how amazingly easy it must be for You to get Your way in real life, every single day when You have such delicious, juicy weapons of mass distraction, destruction, and seduction. How any daily situation that presents You with a potential 'dilemma' can be solved to Your liking by simply deploying Your breasts to negotiate for You. Anything where You can demonstrate how You negotiate to bring the fantasy of being Your prey to life. Maybe the scenario of being faced with a long long line at the movies. You'll never get a good seat if You go to the end of the line. So You do what any full-breasted, seductive brat would do. You find the nerdiest oldest married moron that's right up at the front of the line and You slither up to him with that perfect chest and little bratty pout and explain how it would be so so unfair for someone as young and pretty as You to have to go all the way to the back of the line when I could easily let You squeeze in right in front of me. Poisoned lies about how You saw me earlier and thought I was so cute taking my wife out to a movie.....how women like my wife are so lucky to have strong, sweet men like me to dote on them. How You don't have anyone to make You feel like a Princess. You unzip Your jacket just a little as You talk...exposing enough cleavage to hasten my downfall. You just wish there were more cute men like me to take You out, spoil You, to receive Your gratitude. You think it's so sweet of me to keep listening to Your request, even though my wife is chirping in my ear about ignoring bratty little young bitches like You. Strong cute sweet men like me are such gentlemen when they listen to pretty girls requests and let them get their way. If I don't mind, You'd even let me hold Your jacket (as You slip it off, revealing a tight, low cut tank top that shows Your sexy little tummy in addition to Your breasts.. You'd love it even more if I'd be a total doll and hold Your shopping bags too. "Awww, thank you sweetie." If You could spend a few minutes talking about how Your breasts make men crazy and foolish in real life and then You reenact a scenario like the one described above, that would be amazing!
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 11:15 PM #13367
Модератор

Модератор

I know that every true foot bitch requires no more than one minute to cum when My sexy, oily, sweaty, stinky, fresh out of well-worn slippers, bare feet are in his face. Some still buy longer clips and watch in segments, and others are so pathetic that all they want is to take that one minute to rub one out and then go back to life, pretending to not be a pathetic fucking loser with a raging foot fetish. This one is for all the foot freaks out there: Three minutes of humiliation, with one minute to bust a nut... which you will do by pressing down on the tip of your cock, inside your pants (so I recommend something comfy ;-) you know I'm talking about... and then ruining it at the last second, filling your pants with the cum you pushed out like a little bitch, in one minute, to My perfect fucking feet.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 3 min 32 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 11:32 PM #13368
Модератор

Модератор

Perfect natural big BOUNCY round boobs are flaunted in your face making you so weak and horny... Im so tall, pretty, classy, bratty, and dangerous because I'm a professional man $educer... You thought you were taking a break? haha no sorry, you're stroking and buying more of My clips... you cannot resist. at all! You can tell I TRY to keep My big bouncy boobs contained but My pretty areolas keep peeking out which make you go sooo stupid for boob$.. get ready to stroke ALL DAY and then eat your cum for my bouncy boobs
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 796 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 11:34 PM #13369
Модератор

Модератор

This is clip 2 out of a 10 clip series. Humiliation, losing control to me, and sending me money are big turn ons for you.. so I encourage you to stroke fast, and hard, while emptying your bank to me. I take your biggest weaknesses and turn them against you, draining your wallet and eventually your cock. You will stroke, worship my body, fall in love with my voice, and send send send! Video #2, and youre addiction has just begun. How far in this rabbit hole will I push you? Is there ever an escape? You will pay as you cum each time, and each time you will become more mine. You need: Duct Tape, Sock, & Extra ca$h. This is findom, So give in and use one of my mark up codes! Codes listed below are pay me most to pay me least THEGOODBOY PAYVIXEN SERVINGVIXEN TEENYWEENIETAX POORLOSER
Models: PrincessVixen

Duration: 14 min 37 s
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-17-2019, 11:55 PM #13370
Модератор

Модератор

If the sight of me in shiny tight clothing makes your pants tighter and your breathing heavier then this clip is for you. Teasing in my black shiny tube top, hot shorts, and gloves I love when worship Me! Stroking over my perfect body, stroking while I tease my juicy plump ass being squeezed to death in my tiny shorts, my natural perky tits busting out of my top, and imagine your cock in my gloved hands stroking you over and over. You won't want to miss this. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% 15% CumTax4MissH 100% LosersPayMore 1000% MORE Follow me on Twitter @misshlovescash
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 878
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile