Old 04-18-2019, 02:23 AM #13451
Модератор

Модератор

You've always craved pain. Not just any pain, but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you'll experience your very first CBT session, under my direction. I'll take it easy on you, I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging, so much erotic teasing, that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow, and then the intensity ramps up. There'll be impact play, temperature play, tied up balls, rough jerking, and more. I promise I won't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain, comply, and let your cock do the thinking. At the end, you'll perform a special act of cock Torment: a ruined orgasm. You'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering, but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson: that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings, and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:23 AM #13452
Модератор

Модератор

Sister Marilyn isn't happy with you. You aren't exhibiting the love and devotion for Jesus Christ that a young boy should be. He died for our sins, so you'd better make the most of it. Want your cock for Jesus. Be a good little sinner for the Lord.
Models: MissMarilynx

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 122 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:25 AM #13453
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:28 AM #13454
Модератор

Модератор

Do you like to take risks with your orgasm? Are you ready for a gamble? Let's make a bet.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 32 s
Size: 493 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:28 AM #13455
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES!* Take a deep breath, in and out, and hit "play". The journey into mindlessness begins with a deep sniff of p0ppers, as you become mesmerized by my tits covered in nothing, but glitter. In fact, glitter is all I'm wearing right now. Stroke and drool and stare at your favourite thing: tits. You can't help but to become entranced by the vision before you. You can't help but to fall deep under my spell, rendering you helpless, empty of thought, and filled with lust. Watching the shine, the little specks of light dancing all over me. Deep, primal stroking as we pop a couple brain cells tonight, slut.
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 12 min 57 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:29 AM #13456
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke have hired an attorney to represent them after being sexually harassed at work. The attorney has been working very hard and is about to obtain a $500,000 judgment in their favor which is great news. However, a case like this involves a lot of billable hours and the attorney informs them his fees will total around $20,000. Goddess Harley starts to read over the bill and “accidently” drops one the pages to the floor. As the attorney bends over to pick it up off the floor Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke push their feet in the attorneys face. Just as they suspected the attorney has an obvious foot fetish that they can use to their advantage. Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke look incredibly hot in their business outfits, pantyhose, and high heel shoes. As they push their feet into the attorneys face they tell him they don't want to pay his fee. He says maybe he can give them a discount but that's not good enough for Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke. They tell him it needs to be 100% free or they will stop right now and put their shoes back on. Yet another man has fallen victim to their feet as they easily manipulate the attorney into dropping all his fees and doing the case pro bono. They even confess that this is how the original sexual harassment suit started. They aren't even victims of sexual harassment they just wanted money so they used the power of their feet to manipulate their male coworkers into compromising situations. I really love seeing powerful women dressed in business outfits like this and the foot worship scene is great with lots of gagging and foot domination.
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:31 AM #13457
Модератор

Модератор

Your mind melts with each and every sniff. You grow weaker, stupider, sluttier every time you pop. Every inch of you is mine, your mind and your body. You'll sniff and stimulate your slut slave body for me. Collar around your neck. Sniff. Nipples clamped. Sniff. Ass stuffed. Sniff. Every body part controlled.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 19 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 808
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:31 AM #13458
Модератор

Модератор

As a lifeguard who takes her job very seriously, I will go to all length's to teach you about safety. I hope you pay attention and listen
Models: Harper Madi!

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:33 AM #13459
Модератор

Модератор

"Yes cum in my ass! Don't stop, cum in my ass" your'e fucking my ass and cum deep inside. Ah so amazing! I turn around and put my top back on and offer you some water. I begin a tense conversation "So... I've been hearing that you've cheated on me". Of course you act surprised but we both know it's true. Now that the truth is out, it's time to get my revenge. I pick up a little remote and click it towards you. It activates what was in your water that I gave you and now... well you're going to shrink to a tiny man. "That's right, you just came in my ass and the best revenge for me is to eat you alive... through my asshole! You'll suffer and you'll drown in your own cum. The perfect revenge for an asshole like you lol. I would say you'll never cheat again, but you won't have the chance. Ah prefect size now.. bye asshole!"
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:34 AM #13460
Модератор

Модератор

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face. After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literallyÂ*kiss my assÂ*and thank me for the privilege.Â* I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â* Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same. Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile