Old 02-28-2020, 10:31 AM #134741
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stop Start JOI Game in Pantyhose - Misha Mystique - iwantclips

Stop Start JOI Game in Pantyhose - Misha Mystique - iwantclips

Pantyhose Domination meets a classic "red light green light" style JOI game. I tease you in multiple poses while you worship my perfect ass and long shapely legs. Grow weaker for Me as you listen to My seductive voice instructing you to stroke for Me only when I allow you to stroke and making you stop when I tell you to stop. Edge for Me. Ache for Me. Eventually, I'll even let you cum for Me.

[ includes elements of: Femdom pov, pantyhose domination, light verbal humiliation, joi games, jerk off instruction, pantyhose fetish, ass worship, leg worship, female domination, orgasm control, edging games, cum countdown, masturbation instruction ]

Pay more for my clips using the following markup codes at checkout:
(When in doubt, use "sacrificeformisha")

Pay your loser tax: "mishaslosertax" 10% markup

Pay your small penis tax: "teenytinydicktax" 20% markup

Sacrifice for Misha: "sacrificeformisha" 100% markup
Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 8 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 10:31 AM #134742
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mayo Maid - VileHabitVideo - iwantclips

Mayo Maid - VileHabitVideo - iwantclips

Sophia got a new job cleaning for a local couple, and she's working hard in the kitchen, scrubbing away, but she forgot her belt and her leggings keep sliding down, revealing deep asscrack. Her boss, Kaylaa struts in, wearing tight spandex and a low cut tank top. She isn't happy about the looks of this new maid her husband hired, and she fires her immediately. Sophia begs for her job, says she will do anything. Kaylaa decides she has one job for her, to be her new personal ass cleaner! That's what this slut deserves for showing her big white booty to everyone. Kaylaa is so jealous and she's going to make Sophia pay. She pulls down her spandex and shoves the white girl's face up her perfect ebony asscrack. Sophia struggles but soon resigns herself to her fate and licks ass as she is told. Her long pink tongue probes and bathes Kaylaa's black asshole. Kaylaa tosses her aside and says that wasn't good enough, you're fired anyway. Indignant, Sophia storms off and then pulls down her leggings and squirts out a huge stream of mayonnaise all over clean floor, horrifying and disgusting her new boss. The girls bicker for a moment, and then Sophia knocks haughty Kaylaa to the ground, telling her to clean it up herself. When Kaylaa refuses, Sophia takes her revenge further, shoving grossed-out girl's face into her plush ass cheeks. Kaylaa doesn't want to lick ass, but Sophia threatens to tell her husband about the bad treatment his wife gave her, and she reluctantly licks. Sophia grabs her head and shoves her in deeper, taking pleasure in this sweet victory. She then pulls up her pants and is ready to leave when Kaylaa complains of nausea. She feels horrible, probably from licking disgusting ass! She grabs her stomach, and regards the pile of mayonnaise from her employee's ass and that is the last straw. Stomach churning, Kaylaa pulls down her pants and projects an uncontrollable fountain of mayonnaise out of her ass as well! She is shocked and appalled, and Sophia laughs at her but immediately her stomach hurts as well. Both girls, groaning, humiliated, and sick, pull down their pants and squirt out unbelievable amounts of mayonnaise onto the floor. Kaylaa is horrified to have such a mess in her clean kitchen, and Sophia offers to clean it up, if she can keep her job that is.
Models: VileHabitVideo

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 10:35 AM #134743
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Goddess Mya Kulpa - iwantclips

- Goddess Mya Kulpa - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Mya Kulpa

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 738 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 10:44 AM #134744
Модератор

Модератор

Default Faggot Triggers - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

Faggot Triggers - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

Hello my faggot boy,
In this video you will be completely mind-fucked by gay triggers. You love my forced-bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation, mostly encouragement to turn bi for me). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks.
I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock-shaped object. Here's how we play: Every time I say "FAGGOT" you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen, you stuff your mouth again. After all, you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks, licking Alpha balls. Come on, cock-sucker, stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full-blown faggot.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 10:46 AM #134745
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy Camp - The Miss Ginger - iwantclips

Sissy Camp - The Miss Ginger - iwantclips

Dream of being used and abused like the little slut you are? Purchase phase one of sissy camp and lets get you started on your road to sissihood!
Models: The Miss Ginger

Duration: 7 min 41 s
Size: 833 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 10:48 AM #134746
Модератор

Модератор

Default Thippy cum compilation - Thippy69 - iwantclips

Thippy cum compilation - Thippy69 - iwantclips

Here is my Cum Compilation of many cum shots taken from the videos I recorded. I take big cum loads in my mouth and on the face. AND EVEN SUCK AND JERK GUYS OFF TILL THEY CUM ALL OVER ME. 11 cum scenes including cum without hands, cum on face and solo cum.
Models: Thippy69

Duration: 8 min 46 s
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 11:04 AM #134747
Модератор

Модератор

Default Frozen Cum Load - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Frozen Cum Load - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 11:16 AM #134748
Модератор

Модератор

Default Year Of The Pig - London Lix - iwantclips

Year Of The Pig - London Lix - iwantclips

How appropriate is it that 2019 is the Chinese Year of The Pig?! Very appropriate, I would say, my paypiggies, as Miss Lix intends to make a LOT of $$$ this year. I talk you through some commonly held beliefs about the pig in Chinese culture, and how these are going to fit into your role of serving me this year, as well as tease you in my satin & stockings, encouraging you to stroke, of course. I have a special task for you too, to start the year of the pig off JUST right
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 399 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 11:18 AM #134749
Модератор

Модератор

Default Succubus Assist the Dr...For Virgins - madam brandon - iwantclips

Succubus Assist the Dr...For Virgins - madam brandon - iwantclips

I'm a psychiatrist who counsels virgins. You come in for an unannounced appointment. Sit down and begin showing off your legs. Confess your addiction to touching, seducing, and controlling virgins. Once you've picked a target, you befriend the family. Eventually they leave you alone with him and you seduce him. You show me how you brush against him with your breasts or hand. Then you start touching and kissing them and asks if he likes it. Then you spend months teasing him and discovering his fetishes. You love watching him shudder in pleasure and fill with lust as you stroke your legs or blow him kisses when you're over for dinner with his family. Finally you make him so addicted to cumming to you that he's begging to do anything to fulfill your twisted fantasies. Talk about all the things you've done to different virgins to live out your fantasies, and how sometimes you even seduce their father.
Finally you reveal that you don't need my help to be cured. You want me to provide you virgins. You're tired of having to do all that work to get your fix. You want to start using my office for sessions so that you can have uninterrupted easy access to the various fragile virgins that see me every week. You'll make me to watch, and you'll seduce me into cumming right in front of them every time I try and resist so that both of us know who's in control. You start sucking my dick (below the screen) until I agree and make me cum in your mouth. Then tell me to call in the patient in the waiting room. Then explain to the virgin what's about to happen to him, looking at me and smiling at how I'm going to watch it happen. Then walk towards him off screen telling him to shhhhhhh.
Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me!
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-28-2020, 11:24 AM #134750
Модератор

Модератор

Default Catholic School Teacher Fucks Student - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Catholic School Teacher Fucks Student - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

I kept you after class to have a discussion about some complaints young ladies made regarding your behavior. You keep looking at me, and not in the way a student should look at their teacher. I notice you staring at my posterior every time I go to the blackboard, not to mention you can't take your eyes off my chest. It's very inappropriate and I want you to stop it otherwise I'll be Coerced to transfer you to another class, or even have you suspended.
It's a very serious issue, and that's not all. The girls have seen you...touching yourself down there too. Yes, they have. Don't laugh, human anatomy is not funny - God has given us these tools for reproduction, and reproduction only. Meaning you are not to 'play' with it like that.
What do you mean, you don't understand?? SEE! You're doing it right now! This is what I'm talking about; a blatant lack of respect for your teacher, your body, and God. This is unacceptable. And stop laughing! You can't just go around touching yourself in public with no regard for others' feelings.
You don't see me topless in class for everyone to see - it's distracting and pointless. There is nothing to be sexualized about female mammary glands! You think this is some kind of joke, well let's just see how hysterical bare breasts are! How about a woman's vagina, is that funny too? Take your penis out right now, I'll show you how you are to treat these reproductive organs.
Fantasy includes: female domination, religious, catholic school teacher, teacher/student, virtual sex, virtual doggy style, dirty talk, strip tease, confrontation, masturbation encouragement, fingering, big tits, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 21 min 17 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile