Old 03-07-2020, 12:59 PM #135141
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ton guide anal (2016) - Ibicella FR - iwantclips

Ton guide anal (2016) - Ibicella FR - iwantclips

Vidéo réalisée en 2016
Tu vas être une bonne catin. Aujourd'hui, tu vas découvrir de nouvelles sensations : tu vas te sentir femelle dans l'âme ! Je vais m'amuser avec ton petit trou de salope en y allant progressivement. Tu vas commencer avec tes doigts, en suivant bien mes instructions. Tu vas fouiner vers ta prostate et te faire mouiller ta nouvelle chatte. Quand tu seras bien chaude et excitée, tu passeras aux autres objets phalliques. Si tu n'as pas de gode sous la main, tu peux prendre tout autre objet phallique qui servira à te pénétrer sous mes ordres. Je veux te faire jouir comme une chienne, et pour ça je compte bien m'occuper de ta branlette également... Tu vas te caresser comme une femelle : le bout du gland et le trou comblé, jusqu'à l'orgasme intense ! ___________________ Fais-toi remarquer, et offre-toi le luxe de me faire sourire ! Utilise l'un de mes codes lors de ton passage en caisse : + 50% = CUTE MARKUP + 100% = GOOD BOY + 500% = DEVOTED SLAVE ___________________ MY ENGLISH STORE : https://iwantclips.com/store/405229/...-English-Store
Models: Ibicella FR

Duration: 17 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 393 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 01:07 PM #135142
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edging and Ruined Orgasms - moneygoddessscc - iwantclips

Edging and Ruined Orgasms - moneygoddessscc - iwantclips

Custom video - Edging and edging for me while I tease and torment you. Making you ruin your multiple orgasm for me
Models: moneygoddessscc

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 01:11 PM #135143
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dr. Zara's Loaded Therapy-Fantasy! - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Dr. Zara's Loaded Therapy-Fantasy! - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Hello, so good to see you again. Well Ive just got your results in and there are some things we need to go over. Let me just bring up your chart here. So how are things at home? Wife still nagging away and you feel like something missing? Yes just as I thought. Well its hard to take in but you have loser syndrome. I know, it happens to a few but I am here to help. Just trust me and we can get this fixed. We need you to relinquish all control so I can get into your head and really figure out what the root of this syndrome is. I am going to put you under with some light . I am going to let you breathe in this medication as you relax. I am going to count down from 10, just breathe in and relax Good boy. Now Im really going to medicate you. Now these are called and these will lower your ambitions. Now same thing, just take long, slow, deep breaths in and out. Take it in nice and slow. Let your mind fall victim, dont think, just be. Let go and surrender. Thats it, you are going to come here every week and have a session with me. Before you go take a quick look at this sexy body of me, now go home and grab all that ca$h and come back here and tell me that youve left that wife of yours and that Im yours to do with as I please! - Lucy
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 01:25 PM #135144
Модератор

Модератор

Default It Only Gets To Dribble - Mistress Nikita - iwantclips

It Only Gets To Dribble - Mistress Nikita - iwantclips

Well, it's that time of month again. Time to milk my cock that's attached to my little fishnetted high heeled boi-slut. Look at how hard it gets when I slap it hard and dig my sharp nails into that tender skin. It's been waiting so long and it's been such a good boi I suppose it deserved a release, but on my terms. This time I thought it would be fun to ruin its orgasm and just let it dribble out on the floor at its feet. I was right, it was fun... for me anyway. Until next month my little horny pet. Now lick your mess off the floor!
Models: Mistress Nikita

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 02:21 PM #135145
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Perfect Edge Findom - StellaSol - iwantclips

The Perfect Edge Findom - StellaSol - iwantclips

Seducing you is so much fun. i admit that making men edge is one of my fetishes, alongside with taking their money. jerk off for 15 mins as i seductively tease you about your weakness for me. i look so hot you don't even care what it costs you. all you know is that giving to me feels great and you must not cum until i say so or you will have failed me. either way i get paid, but this is a game we play. you will be teased and denied and still drained. lol. be sure to pay your fines no matter what happens while you watch this clip, and be a good finsub while you're at it, and mark up this clip too. Watch My panty flashes in pantyhose and be mesmerized in My beauty while you suffer denial.
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 15 min 18 s
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 02:31 PM #135146
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Eating Anal Play - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Cum Eating Anal Play - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

We're going to take this CEI session to the next level. Get out a dildo. Get ready to fuck your asshole. You know your cum tastes ever so much sweeter when your butt is stuffed. That load is so much bigger when your prostate explodes at the same time as your cock, and the act of eating it feels so much naughtier. Starting out slow. Inserting one finger at a time as you stroke simultaneously, urged on by my verbal CEI foreplay. It's a challenge, but you know it turns me on just as much as it does you. And I make it so much fun. There's not a drop of humiliation. Just pure encouragement. This clip is all about pleasure. Tasting that precum as the dildo slowly enters your hole. Swallowed up inch by prostate tingling inch, edging your cock and fucking yourself at the same time, and your thirst for cum is in overdrive. Cum filling your mouth while your asshole is full and stretched wide. But you won't swallow right away. You'll savor every drop as that dildo stays in your ass, as far as it can go. This clip starts out so sweetly. So innocently. The intensity grows so gently, so painlessly, that you can barely believe it when you're finishing with a dildo fucking your asshole hard while cum drips out of your mouth.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 38 min 28 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 906
Size: 878 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 02:32 PM #135147
Модератор

Модератор

Default 6 hour Edging Countdown - Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

6 hour Edging Countdown - Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

This is one of the hottest clips I've ever filmed. Rather than tell you how different this clip is. I'll just make you buy it to find out. I hope you like edging and permanent chastity, haha!
Goddess Charlotte Stokely
Categories: Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Chastity, Sexual Rejection, Latex, Edging.
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 14 min 18 s
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 02:33 PM #135148
Модератор

Модератор

Default Naughty Nurse wants your sperm - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Naughty Nurse wants your sperm - RoxyCox - iwantclips

You've came to the fertility clinic right on time for your appointment and ready to give your sperm sample. I the nurse lead you to your cubicle and tell you where to put your sample and there's some reading material to help you get that sample done nice and quick. I'll be back in a few minutes to retrieve your sample. So how are you getting on, you must be done by now? No, what's the matter no sample still well looks like those dirty magazines didn't do the trick well your the last appointment today and I did say I was here to help. I pull out my big round tits and I'm going to get a sample from you and some extra ones just for me. I want you jerking that dick off for me, yes put it right between my big tits and fuck them, make them bounce up and down. I start wanking your dick harder, faster and licking the head of that cock as I do. I get so bored here at work and all you horny men jacking off in your cubicles giving your samples well now I want a of your cum. Your horny nasty slutty nurse is going to take all your cum for herself. Taking your cock deep down my throat, I bend over and pull my white panties to the side. Wank that cock for that tight wet pussy, I want you to shove that cock in and pound me hard like a nasty slut. I ride on top of you and bounce on that dick, I just want all of that cum deep inside me but I want it all in my tight asshole. I love getting my ass fucked hard and want you to creampie my tight as with that big load. Oh we are still going to give your sample don't worry I push all of that cum out of my tight ass and let it flow into your sample cup. There such a big load and it's an even better sample now mixed in with my ass cream. Well you best get going now I'll clean up here, hmm that was so good but I'm still fucking horny now he's all drained I'm gonna have to find some more cum to play with. Well there were those samples from earlier, I could just say there was a spillage and they had to be tossed and I'll just call the subjects back in to give another sample. I'll put these samples to good use, my syringes full of cum I want that cum deep inside my little cunt mm yes with a bit of luck all that cum will get me pregnant. Nothing more I enjoy that playing with cum and filling my holes with it. I fuck that syringe and creampie my pussy and play with the cum as it drips out of my wet fuckhole. Tasting it and then I squirt it all out and love my cunt juice mixed in with that cum. I've got another sample left, only one hole left to fill that dirty moth. I empty all of the cum into my mouth swirling it around and swallowing and spitting some out onto my tits and playing with it licking it off my fingers tastes so good. I better go book those guys in again after their samples mysteriously disappeared
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 17 min 22 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 02:35 PM #135149
Модератор

Модератор

Default Slave For My Legs - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Slave For My Legs - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

You'll do anything to worship my long heavenly legs, I know how weak they make you, how you can't resist them. I want you to buy this clip and empty your thoughts as you stroke and worship me while I lease you with my divine heels, and nylon clad legs. You will soon understand that nothing else matters, nothing else brings you this amount of pleasure. You balls will long to cum as they begin to really fill up with your Bratty Jamie worship puddle only making your addiction grow stronger. When I feel like you have been a good slave to my legs I will allow you to cum!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 346 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-07-2020, 02:38 PM #135150
Модератор

Модератор

Default You're So Good At Edging - AMAZON Goddess Harley - iwantclips

You're So Good At Edging - AMAZON Goddess Harley - iwantclips

Hey... I'm a little concerned about you... have you been edging enough??? You look a little tan... have you been going out and interacting with real people again???
Now I want you to promise me that you'll increase your edging time this week ok???
Good boy... I think canceling your plans to go out is gonna be sooo good for you, I really do...
Besides, you're so good at jerking off to my videos... I don't think anyone knows how to edge themselves like you do.
Amazon Goddess Harley
Categories: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Edging Games, Fishnets, Latex Skirt, Legs Fetish.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile