Old 04-18-2019, 05:40 AM #13621
Модератор

Модератор

I have drained you so many times. And you keep coming back, you never get enough. This time I have a game for you, it will be a bit painful. But you want to jerk off so bad, you will have to play my game.. Your dick and balls are going to get quite the "work" you better be ready for me.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 500 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:41 AM #13622
Модератор

Модератор

**Custom Clip** It's been a rough year for you and your girlfriend. You've been apart for almost a year now and the space between you two feels infinite. Every night the two of you chat on Skype...you masturbate for each other...but it doesn't change the fact that you both haven't had sex in a long time. She tells you how much she needs your cock, how tight her pussy is getting....she tells you how badly she wants fuck you. But it will be a long time before that can happen. Sometimes you wonder how long she can wait...she's so sexual...so horny. You know how much she needs cock. But you trust her because you now how much she loves you. Tonight she says she can't talk long, she has a girlfriend coming over to finish a project. When she forgets to turn off her chat window, you get to watch her change before her classmate arrives. She puts on a thong, a tiny little skirt, and some lipstick...you can't help but feel like something is going on. You continue to watch as a hot college guy enters her room and they start talking about their project. It doesn't take long for the two of them to start dropping each other. You can see his cock getting hard...you can see how much she wants to fuck. She tells him, "I have a boyfriend...I really can't do this..." But all forms of protest stop once he whips out his nice thick cock. You can see her little mouth drooling. She barely hesitates to take his cock in her mouth...and then her tight little pussy. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: Your girlfriend is sick of not getting fucked. You don't know it but she has intentionally left on her Skype so you can watch her get fucked by some cute college boy. She gladly takes his cock in her mouth, in her pussy. She moans with pleasure as he licks her all over and fucks her hard...the way you know she needs to get fucked. She tells you exactly how the rest of the semester is going to go down, with cum on her face, and you as her cuckold. She loves you...but she just loves getting fucked a little bit more. *First time Cuckolded, Introduction to Cuckolding*
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 31 min 40 s
Size: 1.84 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:42 AM #13623
Модератор

Модератор

I am on a mission to condition you to a point where you will be ejaculating prematurely for the rest of your life as your addiction to me takes over your life. It's feels great to leave a permanent mark on you as I make you jerk off to anything I choose. Like today, you will have the privilege of jerking off to My Perfect Goddess Underboob as I stand above you and humiliate you. I pull up my shirt and bra just enough for you to get a glimpse of the curve of my perky breast. You have two minutes with the usual controlling countdown at the end.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 2 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:43 AM #13624
Модератор

Модератор

Another day..Another video. I just can't leave you alone. You love tits and that's what you're going to get . You're going to worship my tits while you're stroking. You're going to watch this video over and over again and you're going to cum for me. The best part? You'll have to thank me eeevery time. You know how !
Models: CarlyQueen

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 627 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:45 AM #13625
Модератор

Модератор

Star Nine knows your little secret, did you think she wouldn't notice your obsession with her legs? She knows how just the sight of her long smooth legs in these silky black pantyhose makes your cock rock hard. She thought it would be fun to indulge your little fetish, to play a little game. You can stroke your cock while I pose for you in my dark, silky, pantyhose. But if you cum before I tell you too, then you have to wear a pair of pantyhose to work tomorrow. Do you think you can control yourself? Well, unzip & start stroking. Now there are a couple of rules, you can't advert your eyes and you have to keep stroking the whole time . . . Includes pantyhose modeling, black pantyhose, edging, masturbation games
Models: Star Nine

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:45 AM #13626
Модератор

Модератор

After a year of serving online, Sissy came for a week of fun and branding but when my lover and I found out Sissy is approaching 40 and has yet to receive a hand job - let alone a blowjob or sex, we HAD to help. Unfortunately for Sissy, our discovery was on our last morning together but that does't mean some kinky fun could't be had Be A Good Cuck And Use: IndirasPiggy - 500% Cumtax - 100% ClitTax - 50% In doubt at checkout? Use "Addicted2indira" and ALWAYS be my GOOD BOY by ordering a custom clip!
Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 4 min 15 s
Size: 207 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:46 AM #13627
Модератор

Модератор

To you, panties are like the gateway to a heaven that you'll never access. That's why they drive you absolutely crazy. At first you were just stroking every time you caught a glimpse of panties on a woman. Now you're buying them worn from women online just so you can smell their scent. This only drives you even further into madness knowing it's as close as you can get to pussy. I'm going to rub it in, just like you wish I would rub these panties up against your face. Eat it up.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:46 AM #13628
Модератор

Модератор

I know why you are here, here with me. You are bored with your "perfect marriage" and your "wifey". You crave something hotter, something better. You crave to add spice back into your life, even it if risks wrecking your marriage. You cant stop thinking about me, I am everything you have craved for so long. You have craved ever since you said "i do". Well, now its time. Time to ONLY stroke for Farrah and forget about your wifey. I am everything you desire, and she is NOT! You will do for me, give to me, and cum ONLY for me!!!!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:47 AM #13629
Модератор

Модератор

A luscious lip tease from Empress Isis for all of her good little subs this week. For all of you that have not cooperated, you're slowly being picked out of the crowd and disposed of
Models: SpoiledIvory

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:48 AM #13630
Модератор

Модератор

You love how I put my tits in your face because I know they make you weak. You're weak and you'd do anything to please me! I rub and play with my tits to get your dick nice and hard and then my perfect tits drain you. You want more? You SPEND! You'll pay for the pleasure, you'll pay to cum, you'll pay to thank me! Pay&Stroke Pay&Stroke! You'll love it !
Models: CarlyQueen

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile