Old 03-13-2020, 02:32 AM #136501
Модератор

Модератор

Default Juicy Sweaty Perfection - Goddess Lanie - iwantclips

Juicy Sweaty Perfection - Goddess Lanie - iwantclips

I just got done working out and guess who gets to be my clean up bitch. KNEES NOW! Mmm yes I worked out for two hours, SO much sweat, SO much booty work. Serve your Goddess, lick it up, clean that juicy perfection. I want to smother you, just sit right on your face for hours and make you smell that glorious sweat.
Lots of sexy ass hole close ups so you can get that tongue out and lick away loser. You're so lucky to serve a queen like me.
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 908
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 02:34 AM #136502
Модератор

Модератор

Default Access to Tits Denied - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Access to Tits Denied - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

I bet you didn't even know natural tits can have such a full round cleavage. And here it is, making you want to reach out and touch it. I really can't blame you, they are just perfect. But the harsh truth is, you'll never get to touch or see them naked. The hands of an unworthy loser don't belong on such perfection. Keep your fingers to yourself and instead, just drool at the thought of seeing my pretty pink nipples and touching my soft skin. I like seeing pathetic losers like you suffer so I make sure the tease is unbearably hot and the denial is undoubtedly cruel. My tits are for far more successful men than you, real men - and you'll never be one. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" - 50% "HumanATM4U" - 200% "iLoveFindom" - 500% "All4MissA" - 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 342 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 02:35 AM #136503
Модератор

Модератор

Default Michelin Starred Meal - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Michelin Starred Meal - Madam Violet - iwantclips

It's a psychological fact that the more expensive an item is the more it's valued...the more expensive a delicacy is, the tastier it becomes. Tonight you will be eating the food of Kings. I'm heading out to dinner, and you will be paying...not for Mine, for yours. I like to know you're full and satisfied before I leave you. So I'll be feeding you a truly spectacular meal with the freshest of ingredients imbued and infused with the most delectable flavours. Slowly marinated, lovingly tended to, painstakingly prepared, delivered fresh straight from oven to mouth. A culinary masterpiece, a Michelin starred meal.
Youre laying on the floor naked, stroking your cock, becoming dumber with every stroke, as you watch My perfect ass in My jeans, My perfect tits, the mesmerising way I move, you STARE and STROKE. The CUM that I produce from your cock is so DELICIOUS, because it comes from ME. My beauty enhances the flavour, and will really begin to feel a compulsion, and addiction to the unique and expensive flavour. My pussy is SO wet and juicy as I tease all that CUM into your balls.
I'm so fucking horny and you're so fucking desperate you can barely hold on....but you will OBEY! I'm he chef, I'm in charge, I know when this tasty delicacy is ready to be served. You lie on back and open your mouth, lick your lips and get ready to receive, expensive, exclusive, addictive, I count you down slowly...the best most expensive mouthful of your life!
Contains: mindfuck, femdom POV, sensual domination, mental domination, JOI, CEI, NLP, jeans, ass worship, tit worship, heels, metaphor, men following order, psychological reframe, cum countdown
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 22 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 02:37 AM #136504
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

- Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 02:38 AM #136505
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Big Expensive Tits - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

My Big Expensive Tits - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

know I was perfect before...but I decided I wanted some big fake tits, and I love them! To be frank, one of the reasons I wanted fake boobs is because they are EXPENSIVE, and don't I deserve the finest things in life? So I found the most expensive surgeon in My area and I improved upon perfection. Do you know how I can afford such nice big expensive tits? Because I have so many mindless pay pigs like you out there, duh! lololol you see Me on your screen and you can't help but want to hand over all your cash to Me. And now that I have these beautiful boobs, you're even more weak for Me, aren't you?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Size: 200 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 02:38 AM #136506
Модератор

Модератор

Default Teased in Pasties - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Teased in Pasties - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

This is the closest you will ever get to seeing My totally topless. So close... yet sooo far way. You can't even help but become more addicted to Me as you watch this clip... drooling over My perfect tits as I tease you. Keep drooling, loser, these tits are for REAL MEN ONLY.
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 02:43 AM #136507
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pretty Green - scottwill - iwantclips

Pretty Green - scottwill - iwantclips

Logan invites Glenn to her place and he agrees to be shrunk to tiny size in order to help her with her new video. Little did he expect that the name of the video was "The Many Ways that I Have to Punish a Tiny Man". BOOBS - FOOT- INSERTION - VORE and Special effects!!!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 02:44 AM #136508
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lululemon Tease - AstroDomina - iwantclips

Lululemon Tease - AstroDomina - iwantclips

Bratty girl next door looking chicks. That's what you like huh? Especially when they're wearing yoga pants. It's a special occasion today, James. First of all, your Goddess is wearing a pony tail. Second, she's wearing a brand new pair of yoga pants, your favorite. On top of that, her ass looks deliciously bigger than usual today. It's the trifecta of your weak spots. Since you've shown yourself to be not quite as useless lately, your Goddess is rewarding you with some close up action of her pants, and what's inside of them. Just remember, she is the Goddess, you are the pathetic loser butt boy.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 02:44 AM #136509
Модератор

Модератор

Default CUM EATING FOR STEP-COUSINS' STOLEN PANTIES 1080P - ELLIE IDOL & LONDON LIX - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

CUM EATING FOR STEP-COUSINS' STOLEN PANTIES 1080P - ELLIE IDOL & LONDON LIX - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

So, now that we have you alone, we want to talk to you about your panty thievery! We know what you've been up to, that you've been sniffing and wanking off into our panties. We're your step-cousins, you pervert! Still, it IS fun to fuck with you and make you jerk off in front of us to our panties. We're even going to make you EAT your cum! I mean, there needs to be SOME sort of punishment, after all. We just have you wrapped around our little fingers and don't see that changing anytime soon...
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 02:52 AM #136510
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI and CEI Class - GoddessTripleDBabe - iwantclips

JOI and CEI Class - GoddessTripleDBabe - iwantclips

Welcome to Samantha's jerk off instruction class! You're going to have to pay extra close attention to everything I say and follow my instruction PERFECTLY! then when I tell you (and not a moment before) you 're going to cum. Where are you going to cum? WHEREVER I TELL YOU TO!
Models: GoddessTripleDBabe

Duration: 20 min 40 s
Resolution: 1076 x 1 616
Size: 2.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile