Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 08:50 AM #136612
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty Flats - CearaLynch - iwantclips

Dirty Flats - CearaLynch - iwantclips

During my European vacation my cute creamy flats got absolutely wrecked. They're smelly, dirty, and practically falling apart. I decided to make a video showing them off to all my foot boys. Get on your knees and have a taste. You know you want to.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 08:56 AM #136613
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum on Your Mind CEI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Cum on Your Mind CEI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Admit it, you LOVE giving yourself a facial for Me. The stroking, the worshiping and the fact that I am going to make you eat it all up. How will I make you? That's half the excitement.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 22 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 09:00 AM #136614
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 20 min 4 s
Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 09:07 AM #136615
Модератор

Модератор

Default 10 Seconds with My Tits - AdrienneB - iwantclips

10 Seconds with My Tits - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Well aren't you just another desperate horny loser that couldn't resist the thought of seeing my big beautiful tits! You probably already know that my natural breasts are perfect in every way that's why you absolutely love wanking to them. It's a dream come true for you to see them for 10 long seconds. Stare at them. Drool over them. Perv over them. But know you'll never ever be able to escape them.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 2 min 10 s
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 09:07 AM #136616
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmail-Fantasy: Hot student catches pervy teacher on camera - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Blackmail-Fantasy: Hot student catches pervy teacher on camera - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my Step-Parents are going to **** me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 09:08 AM #136617
Модератор

Модератор

Default Clean my sweaty feet and eat **** - Jennysfeetelysium - iwantclips

Clean my sweaty feet and eat **** - Jennysfeetelysium - iwantclips

It's been a long day. My sweaty feet need some attention. Go ahead footslut. Do your job. Clean my sweaty feet and eat ****.
Models: Jennysfeetelysium

Duration: 5 min 41 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 09:10 AM #136618
Модератор

Модератор

Default Braless Tease - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Braless Tease - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

My yummy bouncy tits are so mesmerizing. Look at how perky they are. The way they bounce makes your dick rock hard. you wish to see them more than anything else. Do you think you deserve My perfect tits? No. you know that you aren't worthy. you know that you will never be worthy of what's under my soft t-shirt. Imagine walking by Me on the street when I'm wearing this. Watching My tits bounce with every step. It would break you instantly.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 710 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 09:21 AM #136619
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beta Bitches Beg For Breasts - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Beta Bitches Beg For Breasts - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Lets play a game.. We both know your just a loser, you always have been. Your used to gorgeous women turning you down. Why would any worth while woman be interested in you? You're a worthless beta who is barely worthy of looking at these perfect breasts. I'll even prove it to you. These are the rules.. Ill show you my breasts but don't you dare stroke your cock.. Im sure that these luscious tits can you cum without you even touching yourself. Thats how much power I have over you. I own your cock. So go ahead and bask in the presence of a goddess. Get ready to be driven wild by just looking at my soft breasts. Before you know it you'll see that your addicted..It will be completely impossible to fight off the urge to explode for these huge tits.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 1 002 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 09:23 AM #136620
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Sadistically Delectable Cravings Of A Horny Giantess - NatalieWonder - iwantclips

The Sadistically Delectable Cravings Of A Horny Giantess - NatalieWonder - iwantclips

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your Yelps & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones Squeeze between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly Squeezes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.**
--Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Vore, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Squeeze, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile