Old 03-14-2020, 12:24 PM #136831
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweaty Feet in Sauna - Miss Melissa - iwantclips

Sweaty Feet in Sauna - Miss Melissa - iwantclips

The lighting in this video is not the best since we are in a small wood box of a sauna. I have been here for half an hour before I decide to peel off my socks and show off my sweaty soles. A bit of lint is stuck between my toes as I wipe away the sweat. My soles immediately get sweaty again. Close ups.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 4 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 12:25 PM #136832
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worship My Feet After The Gym - Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

Worship My Feet After The Gym - Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

Hi loser, I just got back from the gym. I had a great workout and now I'm going to make you worship My sweaty feet. It's your lucky day,look at how beautiful my feet are. My soles are so soft. How do they smell? I know you love smelling My sweaty feet. The aroma makes a foot bitch like you so weak.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 12:29 PM #136833
Модератор

Модератор

Default Virgin Tease & Torment: Be My Virgin Forever! - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Virgin Tease & Torment: Be My Virgin Forever! - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Custom clip. Name used. You're still a virgin and now you're completely consumed by me. You've never experienced a woman. I've clouded your mind - satisfied that sexual hunger - made you my jerk addict. You love cumming for your Goddess. The feeling - the pleasure - it's amazing! You know I enjoy taunting you with my body. Tormenting that hard, throbbing virgin cock that I've made mine. Goddess always has a plan for you. Today is no different. Even though you fear it you know what it is. I want you to be my good boy - My Best Boy! Be My Virgin slave FOREVER!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 10 s
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 12:31 PM #136834
Модератор

Модератор

Default MY STEP LITTLE SISTER'S ASS HAD ME GRIND & DRY HUMP IT - ImMeganLive - iwantclips

MY STEP LITTLE SISTER'S ASS HAD ME GRIND & DRY HUMP IT - ImMeganLive - iwantclips

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step Step-Sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step Step-Sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants…oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair…but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 12:35 PM #136835
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Size: 1.75 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 12:35 PM #136836
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty stepsister JOI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Bratty stepsister JOI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Caught you sneaking in my room again! Just look at my feet and get it over with.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 173 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 12:44 PM #136837
Модератор

Модератор

Default Plowed Sissy - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

Plowed Sissy - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

Butt sluts like you don't need much warming up, so go ahead and shove it all in on the first go. After you're nice and gaped, you'll be listening to the metronome I'm playing while you fuck that little sissy pussy to the beat. You'll take a hard plowing like a good slut before you ride in on the floor, pounding that boy pussy away. Need more? Then stroke that useless dicklet while your asshole puckers around that cock. Yelp how much you love it!!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 12:49 PM #136838
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Eating Ass Fucker - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Cum Eating Ass Fucker - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

You're going to be a naughty boy for me today. A naughty boy that does everything that I tell you to. I want you to get your cock out and stroke it for me. Stroke it while you enjoy the view of my tight hot ass in this sexy crotchless fishnet outfit. Enjoy yourself and realize that I am going to allow you to cum. I'll even encourage you to. Maybe even twice. But what I'll have you do with that cum is the fun part. You're happy to be my dirty little slut to please me aren't you?

Fetishes: Cum Eating Instructions, Prostate Massage, Anal, CEI, Femdom, Female Domination, Femdom POV

SpoilChristina.com
EroticGoddessChristina.com
Twitter @EroticGoddessXX

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 12:49 PM #136839
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bikini Wallet - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Bikini Wallet - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I have a new bottom for a bikini but I haven't found the perfect top to go with it yet. It looks so good on my curvy body and I know you can't resist me in the perfect bikini.. even if it is only half of one. I want more and you have been such a good wallet. I bet it's hard to imagine what color top I should get with this white shirt in the way. Maybe if I take it off it will help
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 12:54 PM #136840
Модератор

Модератор

Default CBT & CEI: Pain, Pleasure, Obedience - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

CBT & CEI: Pain, Pleasure, Obedience - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

A little pain, a little pleasure. I like to dish you both. It makes you nice and weak for me. Ohhhh sooo submissive. You love that feeling. I know just how to turn you into my good boy. You'll make it hurt for me. Make it sting real good. I'm getting you all worked up. Taking you through the motions. When you obey you get rewarded like a good boy should. I'll allow you some well deserved pleasure after the pain. I'll make you cummm harder than you ever thought possible. I'm in your head. Controlling your every move. The pain. the pleasure. the smacks, the stroking. All on my command. You need to explode for me. You know Goddess will lead you. You obey without a second thought. You're mine. And it feels so good!

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile