Old 04-18-2019, 07:12 AM #13711
Модератор

Модератор

One hand on your cock and the other punching in numbers, how divine! You're going to jerk yourself stupider and poorer for my amazing curvy body and plump rump! You think I care if you cum? Think again. It doesn't matter for me unless you can afford to change my mind. So go on, rub, edge, and tribute.
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 13 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:12 AM #13712
Модератор

Модератор

My milkshake booty brings all you boys to the floor! On your knees for Me! It shakes and taste just like a yummy milkshake!!
Models: Sherri Chanel

Duration: 3 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 211 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:12 AM #13713
Модератор

Модератор

Such an addictive personality. You've become used to obsessing over what turns you on. This is different though. This time you've become delusional. You spend an unhealthy amount of time imagining a real life under My thumb. You'd consider yourself My sex slave, My servant, like I'd really want anything to do with you. You masturbate while imagining fucking Me, delusional thoughts of knowing what My pussy must taste like, what it'd feel lie to cum in Me. Nothing can stop these thoughts, and you don't want to stop. Obsessed, dazed, in Love is exactly the state of mind I want My slaves in.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 14 min 48 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 884 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:13 AM #13714
Модератор

Модератор

Try as you might to not watch My clips, you keep coming back to buy more. After I tease you with My big, juicy ass, you're going to be sneaking away to watch this every chance you get. You coming to love when I use you as My little toy, stringing you along & denying you all the way.
Models: DominantIvory

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:13 AM #13715
Модератор

Модератор

(I filmed and titled this weeks before Prince's death, oddly enough..but it still seems fitting.) As a red-blooded human male, your hormones-- and subsequently your penis-- make you susceptible to the most basic level of control. Your desire to copulate, to get off, to feel pleasure.. well that just makes you weak for pussy. My pussy is a organ you desire so greatly but will never come close to seeing, let alone touching. This type of control makes you even more pathetic, anxious and eager to do anything to gain that reward. Instead of rewarding your biology, however, I am going to humiliate you. You're going to waste your seed as I exercise this control.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:15 AM #13716
Модератор

Модератор

Angela is ready to show off her Veiny Powerful Pecs. She has been working hard on them to get them bigger and now she is ready to show them off. Watch her mesmerize you with each flex of her pecs. Everytime she flexes them and bounces them you will see a wave of muscle rippling down her chest. Veins will start to emerge as she flexes them over and over bouncing them up and down. Then she takes it up a notch and pumps her pecs up. A massive amount of veins start to explode out of her chest leaving you in awww. There is no woman that can pump her pecs up like Angela. She will leave you wanting more. #pecbouncing #boobbouncing #musclecontrol #flexing #topless #veins #vascular #bodybuildingfetish #biceps #abs #muscularwoman #mostmuscular #hardflexing
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:16 AM #13717
Модератор

Модератор

Wow look at My big tits in this sexy tight dress, they look so perfect, don't they? Well you better get one last good look because I have a super fun Tease & Denial game in store for you jerk-off junkies today! This is how it works: you can jerk your dick basically as much as you'd like--but there's a catch. You can only stroke when you're looking at My face and staring deep into My captivating eyes. If your gaze falls down to My cleavage then you must immediately take your hands off your cock for Me. But that's ok. My face always gets your cock rock hard, doesn't it? Do you think you can handle this Torment for a solid twenty-one minutes to find out how the game ends?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 21 min 6 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:18 AM #13718
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessKayla - iwantclips

Models: GoddessKayla

Duration: 2 min 30 s
Size: 63.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:18 AM #13719
Модератор

Модератор

You have a panty fetish...clean, worn, dirty...mmm you love it. Wouldn't you just love to have a pair of My panties to sniff? Buy this clip and find out how. Add a mark UP code to your order to show I'm worth more!: 10% - PAY MORE 25% - LOSER FEE! 40% - WEBSITES CUT 50% - SMALL PENIS TAX 75% - PAY ALOT 100% - LOVE ANIKA 500% - Intox Fantasy 1000% - BIG SHOT
Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:19 AM #13720
Модератор

Модератор

You're such a jerkaholic. I remember back when you didn't want to admit it. When everyone was telling you that you masturbate too often, I was here to encourage you to keep stroking. That's exactly what you're here for, you poor addict! You'll jerk happily for Me, all day, until I finally let you cum. That's very good, you know you'd do anything for your next fix. Take your time and really enjoy it, stroke to My sweet titties and My pretty little ass. What a good addicted jerk junkie you are, work your dick more than once today because you've earned it. I'll count you down when it's time, and you know you'll watch the video again immediately after. ★★★★★ Want Me to notice you? Prove your devotion with your tributes. Your greedy Queen deserves a high monthly ranking. To make that happen, good boys purchase content with one of the following markup codes, ranging from small to extreme: GOODBOY5 IVY50 IVY75 DOUBLEUP PLEASEIVY LOSERTAX5 MYPIGGY DRAINEDFORIVY ★★★★★ I am a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed Domme. I practice a very long list of kinks ★ Clip features: femdom / female domination / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / obedience training / edging / cum countdown / orgasm encouragement / cum slave / addiction trainer / jerk junkie
Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 899 MiB
Download From AnzFile