Old 04-18-2019, 07:19 AM #13721
Модератор

Модератор

How happy am I in my new mansion! I feel a little sorry for my financial slave that is not alive anymore, but he did his duty! He left me this luxury house to live, is huge! I invite my girlfriend Alice to show her the house and catch up, having some fun time together. Alice is impressed from the luxury and size of my new house! I invite her to sit on one of the living rooms and I tell her that I have a butler, of course he is one of my slaves and he does it for free. Alice of course is curious to meet him and I warn her that he is really idiot. We call him and order some drinks, but he does a mistake and brings me the wrong drink. I cannot even get angry with this stupid butler, we laugh with Alice and we start to play with him, slapping his face hard and humiliating him. I spit on his face and Alice slaps him and we smother him with our hands, telling him how loser he is!
Models: Goddess Rea Longest Legs

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 446 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:19 AM #13722
Модератор

Модератор

I love a weak man who tries to resist me. It's so adorable, it a pitiful sort of way. Does that sound like you? Let's see if you can watch this clip without touching yourself. Yeah, that will last about 30 seconds - if you're lucky. Why would you by a clip and not stroke it? It feels so good especially when I'm teasing you with my body and encouraging you with my words. Once I get you all worked up, I tell you you have to eat your cum for me. The idea totally disgusts you, of course. Its not anything youve ever done before. Lucky for you, I show a little mercy and give you the option to pay me $50 instead. But being the penny-pinching, broke little bitch that you are, you decide to take the degrading cum slurping route. Fine by me. Sit back, relax and allow me to coax you to orgasm. I give you a cum count down, stopping at 2 and ordering you to take your hands off your cock. You don't get to cum until you pay me that $50 tribute. That's right, don't argue with me. You'll pay it because you're my SLAVE. And once you do, I reward you with your orgasm, then make you eat it anyway. After all, you don't really have a choice here.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:20 AM #13723
Модератор

Модератор

Hello pervert, im lokking so innocent today, but what i have between my tits isnt so innocent, look what i got for you, yes a bottle of poppers for my poppers addicts, are you ready to lose your mind for me in this delicious and dangerous game? you like to take to the edge just for me, you always want to get more and more even when you know how toxic this poppers is for you and how much i will fuck up your mind, i love brain washing you, so grab ur bottle of poppers, unzip your pants, pull out your dick and follow my instructions, at the end you will siff your poppers from my panties, ready? 1,2,3 and ....
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 48 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:20 AM #13724
Модератор

Модератор

RedHeels & Anal pleasure I'm very relaxed & just need one last thing tonight..some deep anal orgasms before I go to ****,or I will be restless all night & have a bad ****. I recorded it too share it with you..a normal evening at my place. #CloseUps-#AnalToys-#AnalOrgasms #HighHeels
Models: BlondeFreya

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Size: 615 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:22 AM #13725
Модератор

Модератор

Just before experiencing my luscious lips around that big cock of yours Im going to make you watch me. Don't take your eyes off of me, dont even blink! My tight curvy body looks incredible in my sexy, see through body stocking. Barely covering my giant perky breasts and nice round ass. You'll see me from all sides, teasing, spanking, licking and telling you in great detail of how I plan on making you explode!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:23 AM #13726
Модератор

Модератор

This is the first time I have ever worn a full body stocking, and I have to say I could get used to it! It feels amazing as my whole body is encased in soft sheer nylon. I am wearing this black body stocking with my classic black stilettos and a thong underneath, but no bra! I tease you, crossing and uncrossing my legs, dangling my heels and letting you see all my nylon covered body, full length and close up. You are so pathetic you will want to submit even further when you have watched this clip! F0221
Models: Miss Mackenzie

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:24 AM #13727
Модератор

Модератор

Yeah baby, you think I'm sprawled out on this bed for you. Want you come crawl over here and cuddle up next to me, to touch me all over my body? And do you really think that you have what it takes to please a women like me? Even if you did know how to pleasure a women I wouldn't allow you touch my body. You're still a loser in my eyes. And if you're going to stroke to me, you're going to stroke away from me... and into your own face.
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:26 AM #13728
Модератор

Модератор

You obsess over my tits far more than I do. The real slut here is you, you obsessed hand humping tit slut.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:26 AM #13729
Модератор

Модератор

​Hi there naughty boy! Having a hard time being locked up in chastity? Experiencing any chafing? LOL Good, It's time for more punishment. I'm going to taunt you and tease you with my perfect ass, your cock grows harder and it's cage feels tighter and more painful as I shove my round ass in your face, I touch it, rub it, spank it, like you wish so badly you could, and you just ache and ache! I do so love punishing a bad boy! ​
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 07:27 AM #13730
Модератор

Модератор

How much do you love to drip and pay? You know you're just a horny walletcock, deep down inside, and you can't wait to whip it out, turn your brain off, and start drooling cash for Me!Take one look at My gorgeous ass, and the next thing you know it's TRIBUTE TRIBUTE TRIBUTE! Watch My shiny bikini and listen to My hot voice as you stroke and pay for every twitch and spurt~
Models: Goddess Datura DiVine

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile