Old 04-18-2019, 10:08 AM #13891
Модератор

Модератор

Your hot blonde wife is on the bed and in her lingerie. She is talking to you about how excited she is that the two of you are going through with the plans to have her fuck another guy in front of you. She loves all your kinks and loves how you like to eat cum and she so appreciates you letting her get a guy with a big cock as yours is simply not that big. She brings on her lover and he enters her in doggystyle. Her eyes bulge out as she is not used to such a thick and large cock and she tells you as much. She is not mean about this, but very loving and simply matter of fact. As she gets fucked by her lover she offers plenty of dirty talk to you and then has you put on a condom so you can jerk off for her. As you cuck your wife getting fucked from behind she offers up a variety of detailed JOI in which she has you jerk off the way she likes to see you do it and the way she knows will feel best for you. As she works up to having an orgasm of her own she talks to you about maybe the next time having you fluff her lover to get him hard to fuck her. She sees this excites you so she continues to encourage you until you cum. She has you then take off the condom so you can eat your own cum. However, this cum eating instruction has you hold the cum in your mouth. She tells you to hold it for a moment longer until she has her orgasm. When she has the orgasm it is huge and she marvels that she is able to have an orgasm from penetration as she never has been able to with you in this manner. She then tells you to swish around the cum in your mouth and swallow it down. The fun is not even close to being over though as she then has her lover cum in a cup. As a reward for you letting her have this cuckolding fun she lets you eat her lover's cum. He then leaves and she has you put on another condom and lay on the bed. She asks in a teasing and loving way if you are in as she is so stretched by her lovers fat dick, and when she finds you are she rides you in POV. It is not too much longer before you cum once again into the condom. Your wife then gives you another round of CEI and has you swallow that cumshot as well. She finally tells you how much she loves you and how excited she is for the next time she has her lover over. You will be her little cum slut again, and her fluffer as well. She then blows you a kiss and smiles that smile that lets you know she is so happy with the cuckold kink the two of you have discovered together. Included in this clip: Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cuck, Cum Eating Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, JOI, CEI, POV, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Eat Cum, Cum Slut, Lingerie, Hot Wife, Watch Wife Get Fucked, Orgasms, Big Tits, Big Cock, Condom CEI, Blond Wife, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 17 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 550 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 10:09 AM #13892
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: This is going to be two different shootings that blend together. One is you with a full cigaronne in chair, close up. Mostly only from the top of head to just below breasts. Only twice during the smoking cigarette I would like you to turn your face towards the cam and exhale directly at cam. All other smoking is only sideways. Only your two smoking fingers held straight and firm as much as possible, smoke entire cigarette and put out. The second part is going to be you with those new nylons with heels in various positions. No need to shoot upper body, just close ups of certain sections of legs and bottom holding cigaronne and caressing nylons. Clip Contains: smoking, smoker, cigarette, ashes, femdom, jewelry, nails, heels, shoes, close up, pantyhose, nylons, redhead, custom. 4K resolution not recommended for playback on old/slow pc, laptop, smartphone.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 2.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 10:09 AM #13893
Модератор

Модератор

One of the things I really enjoy about controlling men's orgasms is getting to know My cocks, and tailoring training accordingly. I've learned that you like it oily, and that you get particularly hard when I touch you lightly. Those soft touches of My hands, licks and kisses from My mouth drive you crazy and I just love the feel of that throbbing cock. For today's training, I'm going to give you a nice easy warmup, sensually pleasuring you in the ways we enjoy best. Another thing I've learned about you is that you cum A LOT, and that you just keep cumming... so your training today comes AFTER you cum... because I think it will be fun to see how you handle it when I just keep going and going, using your own cum as lube to make it nice and oily just the way you like it (video includes 4.5 minutes of post-cum Torment). Now do you understand why your arms had to be tied back?
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 10:11 AM #13894
Модератор

Модератор

Join me on my island holiday in my home country - New Zealand! You'll wish you were here with me
Models: ForestNymph

Duration: 12 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 10:12 AM #13895
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you're thinking. Listen to My gentle sweet voice reaffirm your deepest fears and what you can do about them.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Size: 399 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 10:12 AM #13896
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted, obsessed, dependent, attached, devoted, hooked, accustomed, fanatic, absorbed, lusting.....for femdom.......sound like you?? It's really sad and pathetic that you keep telling yourself that you are done with femdom, you want to "work on your relationship" or "stop spending so much money" but here you are, dick in hand, wanking off to my tits and ass like usual. Don't you know your tiny dick will always cum back to me?! When you try and Coerce femdom out of your life you are miserable and constantly obsess over cumming to my sensual and humiliating clips. You don't even cum as hard when you try and stay away. Face it, your life is incomplete without me. I'm that sheer ecstasy that comes from filling your veins with humiliation. It's not your fault though...I'm irresistible, and way hotter than your girlfriend or wife. Don't feel bad that your tiny dick throbs for me only. Really, it's just natural selection. I'm the best of the best and your cute little hard on wants to procreate with me. It will NEVER happen, but try telling your dick that! So let me see those two little fingers move up and down while you jerk off that baby dick of yours to me. You and I both know you are weak, you don't have the balls, literally......to stay away. it's a win win really, I get your money and you get your daily fix of Roxy.
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 10:13 AM #13897
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to make you open up and spread it wide tonight, little piggy. You have one job in life, and that's to serve me, spend it all, and lavish this goddess with everything her heart desires. I want, you provide, that's how it works. So oink for me while I squeeze every drop out of that wallet, piggybank. I'm going to drain you until you're completely broke, and you're gonna love every minute of it. Giving every dime to me makes you so hard, I know you're stroking it thinking about me using you up. I shake my perky tits in your face, I taunt you with my impossibly round ass and muscular thighs, all with a perfect bratty pout. You're putty in my manicured hands, piggy, and I'm gonna do whatever I want with you. And tonight, princess wants it all.
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 11 min 59 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 10:13 AM #13898
Модератор

Модератор

When you thought you have seen it all.....wearing sheer black pantyhose without any panties on. You will get to worship me and give into me once more.I will let you imagine smlling them,touching them,kissing them. I know how hard i make you and how weak you get when i tease you seductively . I have no mercy
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 12 min 15 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 10:14 AM #13899
Модератор

Модератор

You just can't help yourself can you? When it comes to my breasts you're obsessed. Needing to purchase every video, jerking off to them constantly. I've created yet another addicted tit zombie. You'll do ANYTHING for my breasts, in fact you NEED them, need ME. Give it all to me, my tits control you and they deserve it all. Your wallet opens easily when I open my shirt, let's practice....
Models: Goddess Canna

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 441 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 10:15 AM #13900
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love staring at and jerking to my tits, so I'm making you my very own cleavage slut. In this video I play with my boobs by spitting on them and licking at my own nipples, as well as showing you exactly how to pleasure me. Next time that will be YOUR job. HD 1080p. Add My mark ups: 25% serve | 50% losertaxxx | 100% pig4erryn | 200% addicted2erryn
Models: Erryn Hex

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile