Old 04-01-2020, 03:56 AM #139391
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Kendra VIrus - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

The Kendra VIrus - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

It's too late. You're infected. The Kendra Virus has taken over your mind, body, and cock. Symptoms include insatiable sexual urges, memory loss, weakness, and my favorite, extreme generosity. Dr. Kendra is the only one who can help you find a cure. But do you WANT to find a cure? What's that? My tits are making your symptoms WORSE? Oops. Guess it's time to tell you a little secret. I'm not curing you. I'm infecting you even more, for life. By the time I make you explode and cement the Kendra Virus inside you forever, you'll either have to self-quarantine, and I'll be your only human contact OR you can go out in public and help me expand my good boy army by injecting everyone you come into contact with. Either way, I win.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 55.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 04:00 AM #139392
Модератор

Модератор

Default wonder women body spell control - GoddessKorinaKova - iwantclips

wonder women body spell control - GoddessKorinaKova - iwantclips

I am wonder women a super hero, when I am fighting an evil wizard he casts a spell to grow my tits and ass huge, I am mad because I take my job very seriously and when I start bouncing uncontrollable I beg you to stop.... it's now taken over my whole body making me twerk and strip, you wont get away with this
Models: GoddessKorinaKova

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 567 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 04:00 AM #139393
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wholesome Findom - London Lix - iwantclips

Wholesome Findom - London Lix - iwantclips

Do you want to engage in Wholesome Findom? A form of financial domination which is entirely non-sexual, non-nude, high class & far removed from the dirty world of BDSM? You don't have to be associated with perverted kinks such as cum eating, or strap on play, to indulge in your money fetish. You're not like the men into those things. You can just pamper me because I'm your friend, because you like to live vicariously, because you appreciate what I do. You just want to spoil & take care of me. It's not about my big tits, my deep cleavage or pert ass, right? I'll ask you 2 simple questions, and I guess we'll find out...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 04:00 AM #139394
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually eat your cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 04:00 AM #139395
Модератор

Модератор

Default Strapon suck training - MissSarahDom - iwantclips

Strapon suck training - MissSarahDom - iwantclips

I like all My sissy sluts to be well prepared and trained. You sissy slut will work for Me and do the best job that you can in order to make Me pleased with your slutty skills. Sucking, gagging and being fucked by big strap-ons or cocks will be your new daily duty. Worship Mt strap-on and show Me you know to do in practice what you know in theory, Show Me you are a worthy sissy slut to be in My sluts harem.
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 04:02 AM #139396
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Time Cock Sucker - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

First Time Cock Sucker - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Just because I invited this dude over to my place doesn't mean that I'm going to suck his cock. Who the hell does he think he is? If anyone is going to be blowing anyone, it's going to be him blowing ME! He's hesitant at first, but I sweetly encourage him. I tease him into thinking that if he sucks my cock really good he might get some pussy later, suddenly he's a pro! Sadly, he leaves embarrassed and disappointed.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 04:04 AM #139397
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Only Thing You'll Ever Kiss Is My Asshole (passionate asshole make-out session) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

The Only Thing You'll Ever Kiss Is My Asshole (passionate asshole make-out session) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face.

After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literallyÂ*kiss my assÂ*and thank me for the privilege.Â*

I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â*

Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same.

Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 04:04 AM #139398
Модератор

Модератор

Default POV Sex Cunt fuck and Creampie - egedn777 - iwantclips

POV Sex Cunt fuck and Creampie - egedn777 - iwantclips

Here I am with my boyfriend. He shoot our sex on camera. My boyfriend has a big cock. I really enjoy a sex with him. We fuck without condom. I moan during all video. He cummed inside my pussy. I like to feel his sperm inside me.
Models: egedn777

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 04:07 AM #139399
Модератор

Модератор

Default Satisfy Me Or Blackmail-Fantasy - JennaSativa - iwantclips

Satisfy Me Or Blackmail-Fantasy - JennaSativa - iwantclips

I am fed up with you and want to ruin you. You are going to give me all your private informations. You bank account numbers, credit cards numbers. I am going to run your life. Everything will be at the tip of my fingers and with one single e-mail I could mess up your life for good! And I will do it with great pleasure if you don't satisfy me. You life will crumble before your eyes. You better make me happy and satisfy all my demands. It's turning you on to be own by me. Look how excited you are.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 04:08 AM #139400
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yes Master (Genie Fetish) - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Yes Master (Genie Fetish) - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Description: It's your lucky day... You've unlocked me from my lamp prison and I am oh-so-grateful and eager to please you, my new master. You know the rules, you get 3 wishes that I will make come true. Most people wish for fortune, fame, or power... But you seem distracted by my perfect tits, sexy ass, and juicy lips. Will that impact what you wish for? Of course it will. I'll be free in no time.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile