Old 04-18-2019, 11:03 AM #13941
Модератор

Модератор

You are ready to surrender to your most dangerous fantasy. You're coming to me with an open wallet, ready to hand it all over, ready to get financially fucked by a hot online goddess. Send, and send, and send some more.
Models: Serenity Sky

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:03 AM #13942
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you love and I gladly exploit your weakness to the fullest. You are a total ass addict and I easily manipulate the fuck out of you with my big butt. I was blessed with the round behind of a goddess, and you will kneel behind and dream about what touching it would be like. Sadly for you, you'll never ever earn that privilege.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:05 AM #13943
Модератор

Модератор

Quick! CUM! If you don't finish by the end of this teeny tiny video, FUCK YOU! I want to watch the monkey dance! I want you to jump through hoops for Me! I want to watch you feverishly beat that meat until you're red and sweaty. Hurry up, wanker, and fap fap fap as fast as your little hairy paws can fap! Do you think you can make the finish line? What if you cum TOO early? I don't know, either one is equally possible. I hit you hard with My teasing, My movements, My witty words, and My teeny tiny little outfit that can barely fit My tits, pussy and ass - and covers My perfect pierced nipples with only mesh! Can you survive? What kind of a rush are you going to get? Hurry up, your time starts NOW!
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 2 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:07 AM #13944
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessKayla - iwantclips

Models: GoddessKayla

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:07 AM #13945
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 3 min 16 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:08 AM #13946
Модератор

Модератор

We're supposed to be working on a presentation for the afternoon meeting, but you seem completely distracted by my tits. In fact, your eyes never seem to make it to my face when I talk to you. You're so weak for my big tits that I convince you to jerk off in the office knowing that our boss is just in the other room!
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:11 AM #13947
Модератор

Модератор

Merci was very embarrassed. I've never undressed in front of cameras. Nevertheless ellveznie managed. I think I exaggerated a little. The pussy was very wet, believe me. Merci really enjoying smoking. Hungarian girl, real orgasm
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 82.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:11 AM #13948
Модератор

Модератор

"We need to talk. you'd better sit down." When you hear these words, you instantly start thinking of excuses to the worst case scenario - I have found out your secret! For years you have been hiding this obsession, this habit you can't get rid of. But it just kept growing, the more you tried to subdue it and control it, the more it controlled you. The more pleasure you derived from it and now you can't get off without it! Your Fetish - My worn pantyhose / tights. If I ever found out, you couldn't imagine what to expect from My reaction. But it happened, I finally had enough of wondering where all My pantyhose / tights were going missing and I set up a hidden camera in My closet. I couldn't believe what I saw you were doing... And now your fetish is Exposed Fantasy! This is My reaction...
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:11 AM #13949
Модератор

Модератор

As I talk about how financial domination gets Me off My words crawl down into your soft pink mind where they stay, and spread and grow. Dangerously seductive you will NOT resist Me. This session has far loftier aims than mere titillation, it is designed to prime you, to morph you into an obedient financial submissive, slowly over time, without you realising. . Future pacing, imbedded commands, assumptions, double binds, sexual-neural anchoring, psychological conditioning. Not that you will not notice most of it, My seductive nature blinds you to the DANGER you are in. Much quicker than you realise you will be deeply captivated by Me, so aroused by the mere sight of Me that you will agree with Me when I explain how the most disappointing this about findom is the fact that so many men simply fantasise about it, they do not actually indulge. Such a damn shame, when it makes Me so wet. With the perfect blend of manipulation, coaxing and plain old logic I have you sending Me a very small tribute - it is not the size that counts right now slave, it is the DOING IT, and you do and it FEELS so good, and a POWERFUL neurological connection is made… Another minuscule tribute and I let you hold your cock, and another powerful connection is created, another tribute and I let you stroke. Patterns are SO habit forming ; ) This is feeling better and better, you are a REAL man, diving into your fantasy, tasting the reality. When you pay Me your cock gets harder, when your cock is HARD it means you need to PAY Me slave. The hypnotic commands slip DEEP inside, all you are focussed on are My tits, My smooth thighs, and your dripping dick… Seduced, teased, primed, conditioned, professionally brainwashed. The thoughts I implant become actions, your actions habits, your habits who you are. I will be controlling ALL of it, all of you, all from a mere $10 tribute…I'm a long game kinda Gal... Contains: findom, covert trance, trigger words, finger snaps, NLP, post hypn0tic commands, anchoring, brainwashing, tease and denial, breast worship, slave training,
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:12 AM #13950
Модератор

Модератор

Living in the mecca for perverts sure has its perks. After getting out of school, I was so happy to visit the happiest place on Earth: my local gloryhole! The adult theater is like a second home to me - I'm always so happy when I get to serve and worship. Watch me guzzle multiple loads of hot cum from REAL strangers, making sure to play with and be thankful for each. One particular cock was so tantalizingly delicious, I couldn't help but to ask him if he wanted to fuck and fill me (after sloppy deep-throating, of course). He takes me doggy-style on a leather couch in the theater, passionately thrusting his way into my tight slit of a pussy. Once I start pleading for more, another cock appears and I make sure to bury it in my mouth as this much older gentleman has his way with me from behind. As I beg for the man to completely ravage me, he pins my legs behind my head and uses me to completion. Dreams really do come true! 1080 | 60FPS
Models: pavlovswhore

Duration: 21 min 47 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile