Old 04-10-2020, 06:21 AM #141101
Модератор

Модератор

Default CBT Make It Hurt - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

CBT Make It Hurt - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Today you're going and stroke and edge and tease that cock. And you're going to make it hurt. Temperature play. Ball stretching. Clothespins. Pulling and hitting. Hard impacts followed by light stroking...the pleasure and pain coming together to just overwhelm you. When I smile, you feel like you could do whatever I say. And you will. No matter how much it hurts. I'm going to be so sweet, and so merciless. It will feel so good, and so bad, at the same time. You will make it hurt. You will get right to the edge, again and again, inflicting whatever pain I demand upon your body. And then right when that final moment, that brink of orgasmic bliss, descends upon you...will you enjoy a big explosion? Of course not. I'm going to inflict an ultimate, intimate pain: a big, frustrating ruined orgasm. Poor little pain slut! I love it when you suffer for me.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 06:21 AM #141102
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Pleasure, Then Pain CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

First Pleasure, Then Pain CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 06:29 AM #141103
Модератор

Модератор

Default Quinn rides a big dick - QuinnLacey - iwantclips

Quinn rides a big dick - QuinnLacey - iwantclips

Watch my tittties bounce as I ride his dick and edge myself closer to orgasm
Models: QuinnLacey

Duration: 1 min 13 s
Resolution: 426 x 640
Size: 12.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 06:31 AM #141104
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cheating Swingers : Woman Following Orders : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Cheating Swingers : Woman Following Orders : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE -
(Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was Coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 06:38 AM #141105
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Mommy shrinks and eats you at the mall - Goddess Vicky Vixxx - iwantclips

Step-Mommy shrinks and eats you at the mall - Goddess Vicky Vixxx - iwantclips

Step-Mommy has given you the opportunity to go shopping with her at the mall but just as expected you've misbehaved. This was your last chance to prove to Step-Mommy that you can be a good boy but instead you have Pissed Step-Mommy off for the last time. She decides to shrink you right there in the mall bathroom. The scene opens up with Step-Mommy dropping you, who is now a tiny speck smaller than dirt into her fish taco. Step-Mommy taunts and Torments you by eating all of her other food first and making you watch so you know exactly what's going to be happening to you. Step-Mommy says she Saves The Best For Last and finally on her last Taste eats you right along with the last Taste of her taco. She Chomps and swallows and can actually feel you on the way down. Now you will never be able to disappoint Step-Mommy again.
Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 784 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 06:52 AM #141106
Модератор

Модератор

Default CEI Progressive Trilogy - Goddess Allexandra - iwantclips

CEI Progressive Trilogy - Goddess Allexandra - iwantclips

This series builds you up, one cum eating step at a time. This trilogy includes:
Just a little taste- This is one of my 'best sellers'. This uses mindfucking, conditioning techniques, and elements of re-programming to turn you into my spunk sampler. I talk about spunk while I arouse you, positively reinforcing your new behaviour towards cum.
Drink it up- This clip has a gradual build, it increases anticipation of the act you will perform for me. It uses subliminal messages, and conditioning techniques to manipulate you. I actively motivate you to jerk your dick, and embrace your new cum eating obsession.
Eat it all up- Definitely the most humiliating task out of the three. I use my perfect body to tease you, and make you so eager to please me. I've used layered audio, erotic moans, and repetition to reduce you into my spunk slurping slut.
Want to impress me? Add a Mark-Up Code. Be my Good Boy.
25% LOVEALLEX25
50% LOVEALLEX50
100% LOVEALLEX100
200% LOVEALLEX200
400% LOVEALLEX400
1000% LOVEALLEX1000
Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 35 min 6 s
Size: 2.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 06:53 AM #141107
Модератор

Модератор

Default PURR-FECT (with Dee) 1280x720 HD - TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES - iwantclips

PURR-FECT (with Dee) 1280x720 HD - TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES - iwantclips

Tonight you've been invited to enter Dee's inner circle and learn the truth about her Hobby! All you know is, you can't stop thinking about her and you want to know more. After a glass of sweet tea, your world fades away and Catwoman appears to save the day! Dee is the “Purr-fect” Catwoman as she provides a Powerful Induction, Erotic Release, and multiple Post Suggestions. Dee is prepared to rock your world so don't miss out, as she reveals her secret side and hand delivers a Powerful lift! Enjoy one of our best sessions ever, as Dee sets you free. FLICKER INDUCTION
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 15 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 06:55 AM #141108
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sensual CEI & Cum Eating Encouragement - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Sensual CEI & Cum Eating Encouragement - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

My pussy will only be excited by watching you lick up your mess. I know what you are about to do...slurp.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 659 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 07:12 AM #141109
Модератор

Модератор

Default RUB IT FOR GOOD LUCK - LEVEL 2 (CLIP 2/3) - Queen Jennifer Marie - iwantclips

RUB IT FOR GOOD LUCK - LEVEL 2 (CLIP 2/3) - Queen Jennifer Marie - iwantclips

You're gonna need more luck than that… I know I denied you of your orgasm, but I promise you it was for your own good… I need you to keep stroking, I need you to go deeper… I need you to close your eyes and feel Me implanted in your mind… my hot, sensual, yet dominate voice…. tell you to stroke, worship, spoil, repeat… rub it for good luck… Can you feel yourself getting luckier with every stroke?

GOODBOYS get Me extra GOLD at checkout:
IMAGOODBOY - 15% MARKUP
IWANTJENNIFER - 25& MARKUP
YOUDESERVEMORE - 50% MARKUP
JENNIFERSJERKAHOLIC - 75% MARKUP
IWORSHIPJENNIFER - 100% MARKUP
ILOVEJENNIFER - 500% MARKUP
JENNIFEROWNSME - 100% MARKUP

Spoil Me with Gifts: spoiljennifermarie.com
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2020, 07:19 AM #141110
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eat it or PAY - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Eat it or PAY - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Custom for Joe. Joe has bought many cum eating instruction videos but hasn't actually completed the act. He always cums in his hand and chickens out. I know many of you can relate. You're intrigued by the idea of swallowing your load on my command but struggle with the task. So I'm going to show you the proper way to actually go through with it. Today is the day you will eat your cum for me. I'll have you so horny and determined to please me that you can't say no. It may or may not be messy but either way it's going down your throat. TODAY! You're going to become addicted to being my cum eater! To ensure you obey I'll be be giving you an ultimatum. You'll eat it and confirm your success or you'll PAY! Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Masturbation Instruction
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile