Format: MPEG-4
Size: 254 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 07:13 PM #143712
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Will Obey - Madam Violet - iwantclips

You Will Obey - Madam Violet - iwantclips

It is only right that you suffer for Me.Only right that your intense physical pleasure is combined with genuine mental surrender. If you CUM for Me you clean it up like the creature you are. It's simple. And It's arousing to know do you are HELPLESS but to OBEY My commands. I make sure your balls and Dick are so very FULL of CUM, My tits and ass and confidence filling you up with CUM....and you WILL no matter what you've done in the past gobble it up...THIS time you will OBEY.
Sometimes I sweetly encourage you, making your cum taste delicious. Sometimes I delectably humiliate you coercing you to eat your repugnant cock snot. This time I don't care about managing your thoughts or feelings or expectations. This time you will simply OBEY. You will comply. You will do exactly as I say because I WANT YOU TO do it. Because it is the right thing to do. And because deep under my mesmerising control you have no choice but to obey. Literally mesmerised by the desire I deliberately build inside of you.
Of course I make it easy thanks to My incredibly hot body. As I move, teasing you, as I slowly strip the need to please Me increases. I make you understand that you are not worthy of Me of My beauty of My intelligence. I make you understand the you do not deserve to stroke, you do not deserve to cum, Not to a woman as beautiful as Me. And so it is only right that the incredible pleasure I give you is balanced out with the sacrifice of eating your cum.
Contains: mindfuck, CEI, men following orders, mesmerise, NLP, mental domination, sensual domination, goddess worship, masturbation encouragement, JOI, tit worship, ass worship, strip tease, femdom PoV.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 23 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 07:14 PM #143713
Модератор

Модератор

Default Deep Breaths (Ft. Estella Mae) - GoddessD - iwantclips

Deep Breaths (Ft. Estella Mae) - GoddessD - iwantclips

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 07:22 PM #143714
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Eating Instruction + 24 Hour Challenge *SALE* - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Cum Eating Instruction + 24 Hour Challenge *SALE* - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Feeling frisky and ready to spice up your naughty little cum eating addiction? Here it is ! This a a 24 hour challenge after I make you eat it up for me right now.. I want you to think of me non stop and really experience the control I have over you for the next few days. Prepare to have 48 hours of free time to pull off my challenge .. Its going to be a BLAST!!! I am your cum eating queen. I control your cock the ways you desire so badly. Follow my instructions, pump that cock, assume the position, and let the game begin !
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 07:22 PM #143715
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 20 min 7 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 07:33 PM #143716
Модератор

Модератор

Default Belly Full of Cum CEI - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

Belly Full of Cum CEI - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

Nothing can stop a cum slut from doing what he does best! You just swallowed your first load of the day. You couldn't wait to swallow another load so you're already back to jacking off. You savored that first load, you swirled it around your tongue and took your time but this time you can't wait to just gulp it down, filling yourself up with even more semen.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 635 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 07:44 PM #143717
Модератор

Модератор

Default - LuxyReid - iwantclips

- LuxyReid - iwantclips

Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 27 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 811 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 07:45 PM #143718
Модератор

Модератор

Default BANNED WORD to bury his tongue deep in my ass until i cum (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

BANNED WORD to bury his tongue deep in my ass until i cum (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch “Kiss Your Way Up To The Perfect Ass That Owns You” to see how Steed earned this special treat).

I was quite aroused by how devoted he is to my beautiful ass and decided to bless him with the opportunity to bury that well-trained tongue deep in my sweaty asshole…but not before the ass cleaning I had mandated.

In this clip, Steed peels back my sweaty yoga pants after an erotic and sensual session of body worship, revealing my dark red lace panties and round, irresistible ass. He doesn't hesitate to dive right in, burying his face in my ass and thanking me for the honor to do so.

Per usual, I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him to an extreme. I remind him who's boss, that I am his God, that he is my property, that my ass owns him, et cetera…in short, I emphasize one of the Golden Truths of my religion: I win; you lose. That's right - I am always the winner; you are always the loser. And the winner gets what she wants.

And in this clip, what I wanted was for Steed to passionately kiss and lick my perfect asshole until it brought me to a powerful orgasm. You see, I've trained Steed so well that he is able to give me orgasms by penetrating my pretty asshole with his tongue alone. And that's precisely what he did.

If you're one of the many ass freaks out there, this clip is a must-have; you've never seen anything like it before. Not only is my clipstore 100% genuine and authentic Female Domination (we live a 24/7 Female-Dominated lifestyle - I am not a model, pretender, or ‘insta-domme'), but the verbal and visual passion in our videos is unparalleled.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 08:03 PM #143719
Модератор

Модератор

Default Enticing Weed Binge - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Enticing Weed Binge - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-22-2020, 08:03 PM #143720
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stinky Sweat Soaked Boots - SpoiledBianca - iwantclips

Stinky Sweat Soaked Boots - SpoiledBianca - iwantclips

I've been out shopping all day wearing my favorite boots and they are so stinky and sweaty. Once I take them off my whole room REEKS of foot stench, it's so strong it makes me gag! My feet being this nasty is like a dream come true to you! I let you sniff inside my boots, worship my feet, and I make you an offer you won't be able to resist!
Models: SpoiledBianca

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 94.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile