Old 04-23-2020, 07:44 PM #144721
Модератор

Модератор

Default Revenge Bondage! Tied Up, Ballgagged, Slapped, & Facefucked - Davina Davis - iwantclips

Revenge Bondage! Tied Up, Ballgagged, Slapped, & Facefucked - Davina Davis - iwantclips

A long time ago, I got my massage license so that I could give my boyfriend a good rub every once in awhile. Well that was a fucking mistake. He decided to cheat on me with some disgusting whore because she was "rougher" in bed. He wanted rough huh? From that moment on I decided that no man would ever treat me with disrespect again. I am a goddess, and I shall be worshipped, not degraded. I locked my Ex in the basement and trained him long and hard to become the perfect bitch boy. I didn't want my massage license to go to waste, so decided to pick up an extra shift at the parlor down the street, while my Ex was slaving away doing my chores. Today I had a first timer. Mmmmmmm I just love new girls. This one, however, is a worthless little cunt. She kept demanding that I go harder, then slower, then softer. This ignorant whore thinks she can get away with ordering me around during the whole fucking massage, just because I'm on a payroll. To make things worse, I found out that she wrote a Yelp review, saying "I should stick to sucking dick and giving happy endings." She clearly doesn't know who she's screwing with. This miserable twat is going to pay. BIG TIME. I did some hardcore Facebook stalking, and figured out that she's actually a babysitter, so I decided to hire her to "watch my ****" When this ugly skank knocks on the door, I'm going to knock her out, tie her up, and make her suffer, like she did to me, having to listen to her cunt ass attitude. When the lazy cow finally woke up, I decided to take the ball gag out of her mouth so she could use it to **** on my little bitch boys cock. Now SHE'S the one whose going to be giving a happy ending. Stupid useless whore. Watch as I shove this cunts head down and she cries like a whiny pig. I'm slapping this ugly slut until she can't take it anymore, then I demand that bitch boy gives her a huge facial and blinds her with his bitch sperm. This retarded cum pig actually thinks I'm going to let her go. HAHAHHAHAHA. I'm pushing her down the stairs, into the basement, so she can rot right next to my useless pussy slave boy. Neither of them will ever get the chance to humiliate me again. NEVER!!!!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 07:46 PM #144722
Модератор

Модератор

Default Connected Blackma1l - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Connected Blackma1l - AdrienneB - iwantclips

It's not surprising that in this day and age I don't need a lot of information to blackma1l you. The world is so connected! With the help of computers, social media, facebook, I can get everything I need out of you just from the purchase of this clip. Are you willing to take the plunge?
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 4 min 27 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 07:49 PM #144723
Модератор

Модератор

Default Asian Ass Is Best - AstroDomina - iwantclips

Asian Ass Is Best - AstroDomina - iwantclips

Face it, there is only one kind of ass you want to worship. I don't care if you've been looking at nubian asses lately, we both know this plump Asian ass is the one you want to dedicate your wallet to. Go on, kiss my ass, I know you want to. Isn't that much better? Isn't that more satisfying? This is all you need. Stop looking at other types of women, they don't hold a candle to this big bubble butt. Can you even focus on anything when my Asian booty is right in your face? Watch it jiggle. Don't you just want to jerk off your cock to this? You have no choice but bow down and worship this Asian booty.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 07:58 PM #144724
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 08:05 PM #144725
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stroke To The Beat Loser - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Stroke To The Beat Loser - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Stroke to the beat loser. You feel weaker as you do. Your mind is spinning from my words and the sight of my perfect body. You feel the confusion of your attempted focus on each stroke but more importantly Me. Mindlessly stroke for me. Cum on my command. *Tribute compilation created by a fan. Elements of: Masturbation Instruction, JOI, JOI Games, Orgasm Control, Cum Countdown, Brat Girls, Findom, Female Domination
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 08:05 PM #144726
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hand Girlfriend - LuxyReid - iwantclips

Hand Girlfriend - LuxyReid - iwantclips

You wish you had a girlfriend like me. Big luscious red lips and sexy eyes. Oh, you poor poor loser. I can help you out!! Just follow my instructions and then you're free to go to town on yourself!!
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 08:12 PM #144727
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny ASS Tease - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Shiny ASS Tease - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Oooh! My shiny ass just pulls you in! It's so round and sexy and the most perfect bubble butt. When there's shiny material wrapped around in, your like a bug being pulled into it. You can't look away now, you're trapped!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 08:16 PM #144728
Модератор

Модератор

Default Breasts That Make Men Weak - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Breasts That Make Men Weak - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

It's undeniable: these are the breasts that make men weak. I simply have to let you glimpse the smallest amount of cleavage and your knees get weak, so how do you think you'll react when you see my awesome tits in this revealing dress? I just love to tease men with my natural splendor and watch them turn into babbling idiots. Now boob zombie, start stroking and we'll get started.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 08:20 PM #144729
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Good Tit Worshipper - AdrienneB - iwantclips

My Good Tit Worshipper - AdrienneB - iwantclips

It's no surprise you want to worship tits no matter what even if you have to
fantasize about what's underneath my clothes. The power held over you just from touching and teasing is enough to make you drop to your knees and stroke your cock. As your dick gets hard and worked you're all worked up you cant think straight. This is the power of tits. Serve. Worship. Obey. Be My Good Tit Worshipper.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 08:21 PM #144730
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty little secret- blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Dirty little secret- blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited â€" Clips4sale compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile