Format: MPEG-4
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-24-2020, 05:06 AM #144762
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Humiliates U - GoddessDestiny - iwantclips

Princess Humiliates U - GoddessDestiny - iwantclips

Allow me to use you, manipulate you and of course tease you insanely. Making you marvel at my ass makes you weak. You'll do anything to please this bratty princess. Bratty humiliation and financial domination SpH Cuckold humiliation
Models: GoddessDestiny

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-24-2020, 05:17 AM #144763
Модератор

Модератор

Default Diamond big ass shaking - I Love Diamond Monroe - iwantclips

Diamond big ass shaking - I Love Diamond Monroe - iwantclips

diamond shaking her big oily ass!
Models: I Love Diamond Monroe

Duration: 4 min 20 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-24-2020, 05:33 AM #144764
Модератор

Модератор

Default Homewrecking: Step 1 - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Homewrecking: Step 1 - AdrienneB - iwantclips

You might find you prefer hot girls over your old significant other. Luckily for you I love ruining relationships. You probably already know it's so easy for me being young hot and sexy. I find every way to use it to my advantage. Will you succumb to my advances now or will you wait until you finish the series. Buy this clip and realize how hard it is to say no to Me.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-24-2020, 07:16 AM #144765
Модератор

Модератор

Default Valentine's Day JOI and Cum Countdown - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Valentine's Day JOI and Cum Countdown - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Single losers on Valentine's Day must jerk their cocks to me, the way I say so. I know you want to cum, but you need to hold it all in until the end. Be a good boy for me, cum slut. Listen to my instructions and stroke while I tease you and gradually undress. I want your balls to hurt by the end. I show you how I want you to cum, so you can shoot directly into your mouth and swallow all of it. I count down from 10, finally allowing you to release your load.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-24-2020, 07:34 AM #144766
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmail-Fantasy: Hot student catches pervy teacher on camera - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Blackmail-Fantasy: Hot student catches pervy teacher on camera - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my Step-Parents are going to **** me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-24-2020, 07:52 AM #144767
Модератор

Модератор

Default Young Brooke Marie Begs for your Cum & BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Young Brooke Marie Begs for your Cum & BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-24-2020, 08:21 AM #144768
Модератор

Модератор

Default Begging for a Cum Facial - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Begging for a Cum Facial - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You're a cumslut for me and begging to eat it all up like a good boy. You'll do everything I say and when the time comes you'll be showered in your own cum licking it up like a tasty treat.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 18 min 6 s
Size: 418 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-24-2020, 08:59 AM #144769
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ruined in 3 Minutes - MistressVeronicaVixen - iwantclips

Ruined in 3 Minutes - MistressVeronicaVixen - iwantclips

I don't need to do a long, drawn out tease on your inferior male mind. Just staring at Me in a little bra is enough to corrupt you in seconds. Your mind will be rewired to only stroke to these cock draining BIG TITS. Well, that is if I let you stroke...
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 3 min 49 s
Size: 87.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-24-2020, 09:04 AM #144770
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Tits Are Your Aftercare - GoddessJazzy - iwantclips

My Tits Are Your Aftercare - GoddessJazzy - iwantclips

Fuck your aftercare. My tits are your Therapy-Fantasy. Depressed? Sub drop? Feeling guilty, feeling shame, feeling shitty and feeling remorse after a long, hard nasty cum? The only cure for your sadness are my tits. Use your tears as lube and watch my bouncing tits. Tits are scientifically proven to boost pleasure levels in the brain. My big, bouncing tits will give you a pleasurable high. Your mental health will improve as I torment and humiliate you into greater despair. Take your aftercare, and shove it up your ass.
Models: GoddessJazzy

Duration: 3 min 54 s
Size: 230 MiB
Download From AnzFile