Old 04-18-2019, 09:32 PM #14561
Модератор

Модератор

I'm dressed in all black lingerie. I know how bad you want me and I'm going to tease you mercilessly. Dirty talk, Jerk Off Instruction and encouragement. Very playful attitude. Near the end I'm going to show you my perfect ass and give you a cum countdown. You'll release when I say so. A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 09:32 PM #14562
Модератор

Модератор

I know that over the last few years My bi-humiliation clips have really fucked up your feeble little male psyche. You thought you were completely straight but now you're not so sure...and this is precisely where I want you. You're not an alpha male, you are nothing but a beta faggot BITCH. And today I'm going to take a little bit of time out of My day to remind you of this fact. Remind you why you don't deserve a beautiful woman like Me and humiliate you for all of your perverted gay fantasies. This is a custom clip and the name Andrew is used throughout. It will still be enjoyed by many.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 09:33 PM #14563
Модератор

Модератор

The shoe saleman brings me into the stock room to try on shoes privately. I thank with a nice foot job tease. *simulated*
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 2.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 09:33 PM #14564
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 09:34 PM #14565
Модератор

Модератор

Ok, I love you in a bikini so please wear one And please act as enthusiastic, cute and bubbly as you can! Setting can be anywhere, as long as the lighting is good Please use a realistic white dildo if you have one. Start with a nice quick striptease, Then come closer to the camera, hold your breasts and beg me to suck on your nipples. From there go into a pov tit-fuck with the dildo, Then start sucking it, use your hand and deep throat a bit. I love both sensual and rough, so a combination is great. For the money-shot, I want you to stroke and kiss while you beg me for my all of my "cummies" If you can repeat the begging and stroking for a couple minutes, that really would turn me on. When you're ready for me to cum, take as much of the dildo as you can in your mouth, and let me cum down your throat Other than your gorgeous body, your voice is one of the sexiest things about you, and I have a few words and phrases that really push me over the edge. I love the words titties and boobies when referring to your breasts. Be as playful as you want with them, they are so gorgeous! I love the words Penis and Dick when referring to the dildo. At the end, begging for my cummies will make me explode, hope you enjoy making it!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 09:34 PM #14566
Модератор

Модератор

You love jerking off to My hot body, don't you perverted freak? Honestly I much prefer denying you of release, but this time is different. Fap away all you like and blow that load when you feel the urge. Stroke for My tits, My ass, My beautiful face. You want to see My beautiful face don't you? My big bright eyes and pouty lips, telling you to jerk. Well here it is creep. Go ahead and jerk to this. Don't pretend you're turned off. I know you've masturbated to much worse. What's the nastiest thing you've ever jerked off to? Confess your dirty secrets. Are you ashamed? You should be. You're fucking disgusting.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 12 min 19 s
Size: 908 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 09:35 PM #14567
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your laid back sexual health teacher. You've been in My class all day, staring at My thigh highs and My ass. After class is over I'm finishing up behind my desk and I see that you are still in the classroom. I love playing games so I invite you back to my office under the condition that you're going to do everything I say! I tell you to get out your cock and follow My movements as I use a dildo to show you how to jerk your cock, but every time I touch My mouth to it you must take a shot. Will you be able yo make it to the end? If you do, I have a special finishing treat for you! Please your teacher and use one of these codes: "GivePrincessMore" + 50% "PleaseMyPrincess" + 100% "HaveItAllPrincess" - 200% "EverythingForPrinces" + 500% "Wallet4Princess" + 1000%
Models: PrincessAshe

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 09:36 PM #14568
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lady Anja - German Mistress - iwantclip

Models: Lady Anja - German Mistress

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 09:36 PM #14569
Модератор

Модератор

I was about to head out and soak up some sun on the beach, but I cant get you off my mind. The thought of you jerking your dick to me makes me so horny. I really want you. I had to stop everything I was so I could cum for you cause I need you to cum for me.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 09:37 PM #14570
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty girl next door looking chicks. That's what you like huh? Especially when they're wearing yoga pants. It's a special occasion today, James. First of all, your Goddess is wearing a pony tail. Second, she's wearing a brand new pair of yoga pants, your favorite. On top of that, her ass looks deliciously bigger than usual today. It's the trifecta of your weak spots. Since you've shown yourself to be not quite as useless lately, your Goddess is rewarding you with some close up action of her pants, and what's inside of them. Just remember, she is the Goddess, you are the pathetic loser butt boy.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile