Old 01-06-2020, 09:05 AM #14661
Модератор

Модератор

Default Chocolate Brownie Poop Cake - - scatshop

Chocolate Brownie Poop Cake - - scatshop

chocolate brownie cake tastes good with shit in it….who would have thought? haha!! I decided to make a chocolate brownie cake with my shit and piss today. definitely did not realize I had the shits though but it turned out to be the perfect mix-in! watch me shit and piss in the bowl then go through the process of mixing, tasting, baking and eating!! it was delicious.
Models:

Duration: 4 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 09:20 AM #14662
Модератор

Модератор

Default You’re My SCAT Pig… Now EAT - - scatshop

You’re My SCAT Pig… Now EAT - - scatshop

You’re going to eat my hot shit right off the floor while I degrade and you for how much you love it, and how *this* is the highlight of your life, pig. Not able to get a real woman unless you pay for her time, and at that, you’ll settle for just eating her shit, because even hired pussy is too good for you? Pathetic. Go on… suck, slurp, kiss and lick my huge log on the floor then, I’ll allow you to jerk off as I watch, all while I tell you the truth of how much of a shit-eating loser you are, and threaten that I’ll never feed you my shit again unless you my entire load of raw shit.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 43 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 09:50 AM #14663
Модератор

Модератор

Default My scat day – Volume 1 - - scatshop

My scat day – Volume 1 - - scatshop

I love to cover myself with my shit and put my clothes back on without taking a shower first.
Models:

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 10:18 AM #14664
Модератор

Модератор

Default Carolina and Alice eat their poop - - scatshop

Carolina and Alice eat their poop - - scatshop

Our dear fans, today you will see Alisa and Carolina on our video of two of your favorite models. The girls will eat each other’s shit. Alice nakakala in a plate of Carolina, who was standing on the table, and Karolina nakakala in a plate of Alice and Carolina still filled the glass with urine, they will drink this urine with poop. The girls sat down at the table and leisurely ate poop and washed down with urine. Alice ate faster than Caroline, she was still eating from Caroline’s plate. Caroline was a little hard to eat and swallow shit, but she coped with it. Probably Carolina’s shit was a little tastier than Alice’s shit, since Alice ate with great pleasure))))
Models:

Duration: 11 min 43 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 10:31 AM #14665
Модератор

Модератор

Default Catholic Schoolgirl Shit Slave Blackmail - - scatshop

Catholic Schoolgirl Shit Slave Blackmail - - scatshop

We all saw you, you pig, and we caught you peeping on us Catholic schoolgirls while we were changing. We even got it on video… freak! You think you’re going to get away with this? Oh, no, but we’re not going to get you fired, that is, unless you do EVERYTHING I tell you… you know why I invited you over to my parent’s place while they were out of the house? Because the girls trusted ME to give you a special, more *deserving* punishment than just public humiliation and losing your job, and probably your marriage and your kids, too. Haha, oh, I’ve got something even BETTER in mind for a PIG like you.
You are going to eat my shit, pig, and you’re gonna swallow it all–that’s right, that GIGANTIC pile of shit that just burst out my schoolgirl ass and onto your plate? That’s all for you, slave, and you’re gonna eat it all and lick the plate! You’re gonna eat it *EXACTLY* how I tell you, and you have no other choice. So take the blackmail, pig, it’s still better than what you deserve… now open that pig mouth up, I’m gonna watch you swallow ALL my stinky-ass shit!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 59 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 10:48 AM #14666
Модератор

Модератор

Default My scat day – Volume 2 - - scatshop

My scat day – Volume 2 - - scatshop

What a pleasure to spread my shit all over my body and putting my clothes back on right after.
Models:

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 11:19 AM #14667
Модератор

Модератор

Default Amadahy – Toilet slave used for Two Number Twos - - scatshop

Amadahy – Toilet slave used for Two Number Twos - - scatshop

Amadahy smokes a cigarette and texts Her boyfriend while sitting on the toilet. Below Her, a human septic system lies waiting. Goddess is on Her period. She removes Her tampon and lays it on the septic system's chest. It will be for later. She needs for it to swallow all the rest before receiving Her sacred monthly gift. Amadahy pees. The mouth struggles to receive every drop of Her golden essence. Its face becomes covered with the Goddess' marking. Amadahy begins to have a movement. She ashes her cigarette into the toilet. Amadahy decides to insert a lube-filled syringe into Her body to remove the rest of the movement. She wants to make sure the toilet slave receives it all. After the petite enema, Amadahy goes back to shopping and texting on her phone. She greedily stuffed an extra-large pizza all by Herself a few hours earlier. It was an excellent way to satisfy Her period cravings, but now She wants it out. Fluid from the enema drips into the slave, and finally, the rest of the period-binge pizza evacuates Her body. Amadahy extinguishes her lit cigarette on the toilet slave's tongue. It struggles with the live ember. After extinguishing, Amadahy places the butt inside its mouth. Then, She finally adds the gift of Her saturated tampon. Amadahy digs Her heels into the slave's stomach as it fills. Its face is now covered with Her. She leaves the slave to go meet up with her boyfriend. The slave lies very quiet and still while it is alone, waiting. Amadahy returns later. She has to go again. She lights another cigarette, and again She texts while sitting on the toilet. Amadahy goes a second time. The slave tries to take it all, but misses some. It's all supposed to go inside! Amadahy tells it to find and swallow what it's missed. The slave obediently puts the rest of his Goddess' shit where it belongs. When Amadahy has finished, She ignores that slave while reading an article on her phone. Occasionally, She uses its mouth for ash. (9:54 long)
Models:

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 11:38 AM #14668
Модератор

Модератор

Default Olga and Yana shit eating games - - scatshop

Olga and Yana shit eating games - - scatshop

Hello to our dear fans and those who have just joined us in our store! In this video you will see Olga and Yana. We will play with Yana’s solid shit. We prepared for this video carefully. Yana ate foods that would make shit elastic and resilient. Olga did Yana cunnilingus, she brought her to orgasm and Yana squirtted with pleasure. Then Olga licked Yana’s ass. Yana all the time endured and restrained herself, as she really wanted to use the toilet. Then Yana stripped her fat and hard poop. Olga took one in her hands and put her in her mouth, and she played the second poop herself. The girls held shit in their hands and played it, licked it, stuck it in their mouths, pretended to suck a dick) Warm shit popped hands and lips, but friends continued to play with shit and licked it again and again. Olga smeared with shit and Yana’s pussy, she fucked Yana in the ass and used a piece of shit as a phallus. We love our dirty games, love each other and love to be eaten with our shit.
Models:

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-06-2020, 11:41 AM #14669
Модератор

Модератор

Default Anal Bead Shit Fuck - - scatshop

Anal Bead Shit Fuck - - scatshop

I tease you with my red hot crotchess lingerie and lay on my side as I slowly stick my anal bead dildo up my ass, playing with it, twisting it and fucking my ass with it as I feel my poop inside beginning to build up… Then I get up and walk around teasing and modeling, showing off the anal beads hanging out of my ass, which are driving me nuts and making me so horny… I lay back on the bed, squeezing my firm, sensitive tits and fucking my shit-filled ass with my beads, you can actually hear the shit inside sucking and sloshing with each thrust of my toy
Old 01-06-2020, 11:43 AM #14670
Модератор

Модератор

Default Panty Pooping, shit from pussy and smearing - - scatshop

Panty Pooping, shit from pussy and smearing - - scatshop

Love that so much!
Models:

Duration: 25 min 40 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Format: Matroska
Size: 1.69 GiB
Download From AnzFile