Duration: 13 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:19 PM #14672
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:19 PM #14673
Модератор

Модератор

Here's your chance to jack off to my perfect, enhanced 32DDD breasts in petal pasties. They look incredible! Complete with cum countdown.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:19 PM #14674
Модератор

Модератор

We're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you're not a real man at all, but a sissy in denial and after I've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties, don't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you, you'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time! *This is an ongoing series and you'll be given an assignment each week!* includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, humiliation, sissy slut tasks, joi, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, coerced bi, mind fuck, sissy training, sissy assignments order a custom video *****.KendraJamesCustoms.com*
Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:22 PM #14675
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Request. A follow up to "You Started it". Set after your big black gym instructor has visited and fucked you bareback in my own bed. You had banished me to the guest bedroom next door to hear you being fucked by the mean black bull. Now he is gone, you have called me in for more 'husband training' on my new role in pleasing you. You humiliate me by having me jerk my little white penis on my knees in front of you while you tell me about how much better his big cock was, how puny my little willy is, and how I am to hand over all bedroom duties to your new stud. You have me repeat embarrassing admissions to you ('I have a little penis', 'I am a wanker') as I jerk to reinforce my lowly status. Fetishes: Cuckold, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, BBC Scenario, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Female Superiority, Slave Training, Husband Wife Roleplay, JOI, Humiliation, Masturbation Humiliation, Orgasm Control
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:23 PM #14676
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I suck, ride and bounce (along with cream) on a hard cock until I get bent over, fucked doggy style and a load of cum shot across my back and on my ass! HD-15 mins long.
Models: Lizbeth Teller

Duration: 15 min 11 s
Size: 411 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:23 PM #14677
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch, naughty bitch, etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:24 PM #14678
Модератор

Модератор

I invite you over, my loser neighbor, and tell you I heard a rumor about your dick being big. I convince you if you show me, I'll show you my tits. You show me and it is, NOT big, it's the opposite actually. You have a tiny clitty! I tell you if you can last 3 minutes of my jerk off instruction and teasing with out cumming, I'll still show you my tits. Guess what you're a premature ejaculator too, most losers are. Now get out of my house, I'll make sure to tell everyone at school about this!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:25 PM #14679
Модератор

Модератор

Homewrecker with your wife watching 3: impregnation Your wife is still tied up and gagged in the corner. She knows by now that you belong to Me, and so does your seed. I'm ready to take what's Mine. I'm ovulating. You're going to get Me pregnant, right here with your wife watching! I stand over your hard cock as you lay on the bed. I unzip My black wetlook shorts to reveal the wet pink pussy shining underneath... you want to feel it so bad. I ride your cock reverse cowgirl. I can tell that wifey has never fucked you this good before. I give the best orgasm of your life and let you shoot all that hot cum inside My pussy, getting Me pregnant and destroying your marriage for good. Poor wifey...
Models: Goddess Lucy

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:25 PM #14680
Модератор

Модератор

Something about mommy telling you to stroke your wee-wee is the most intense pleasure you could ever find. You don't want to hear it called a dick, cock, or even little prince. You just want those cute little ba....b.y words like wee-wee and pee-pee to take you to the edge. Mommy wants that too. I want you to fall into a trance as I say those little childish words in the sweetest b.a _by talk you could ever hear. This is one for the real soft subbies that need the gentlest of jerk off encouragement from their mommies. Consists of: Mommy fetish, mommy goddess, JOI, Jerk off instruction, jerk off encouragement, goddess worship small penis encouragement, small penis JOI, tease goddess, cock tease, mind fuck, giggling, sub training, wee wee fetish, mommy goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, goddess, ba.b. y talk, sensual domination, sensual goddess,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile