Old 04-19-2019, 11:53 PM #14931
Модератор

Модератор

One orgasm after another I'm going to make you cum again and again until there isn't a single drop left in your aching balls! Stroke exactly how I say and I'm going to leave you completely drained dry, used up, and spent like the horny slut you are!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 833 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 11:53 PM #14932
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 11:54 PM #14933
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love to worship My perfect pussy but guess what..? YOU DON'T DESERVE TO! Beta losers don't get to worship divine pussy. From now on you get to jerk it to something more fitting for a true loser. you are going to jerk and jerk and jerk to this little clip for Me while I tease you for being the pathetic bitch that you are and in the end, I'm going to have you cum all over your own face. Don't even act like you have to give this a second thought. You will do exactly as I say because that is your lot in life. Princesses' say and losers obey.
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Size: 765 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 11:54 PM #14934
Модератор

Модератор

Happy Friday little beta! Time to spread you wallet and try your hardest to get my attention. Go on, Impress me; I wonder if you'll be the one to stand out and get rewarded this weekend..
Models: Serenity Sky

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 11:56 PM #14935
Модератор

Модератор

I talk to you in a way no one else has before. Activating feelings in you that you haven't felt in years -- or ever in your life. You are scared so you keep going back and forth. Only dipping your foot in... but now it's time you plunge deep. Let yourself go. Let go of all those negative thoughts and foolish responsibilities and dedicate yourself fully to me. True subliminal bliss. This clip ends with a hot, intense cum countdown that will leave you shaking.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 17 min 54 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 11:56 PM #14936
Модератор

Модератор

Just before taking that big cock down the back of my throat I show off my amazing tight little body in a slutty, lace one piece. Can you hold your load until the end? *This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used througout.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 8 min 7 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 323 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 11:56 PM #14937
Модератор

Модератор

For this clip you will lose all inhibitions and stroke your cock totally raw for Me, because I have no sadistic games planned or humiliating things for you to do other than following My entrancing jerk off instructions while I play with the insides of your mind. i'm going to tell you when to sniff poppers & entrance you with My naked body covered in sparkling glitter, teasing you with my pussy & my ass putting your face so deep in My ass while you stroke that you know you belong there under My total body Intox Fantasy spell inhaling your poppers & getting off to Goddess. All I want is total control & there is no escape from the power I have over you after you begin. I want you to sniff poppers aching to sniff My pussy & ass & so close to My perky natural tits...Follow My cum countdown to divine mindfucking climax. My nipples entrance you. My ass eats you. My sparkly body is a work of art & I only ask that you obey like the loser you are & cum hard on command while staring deep into My stimulating eyes keeping eye contact with your Owner your God your poppers Princess your Everything! CLIP CONTAINSoppers, coerced Intox Fantasy, Loaded, jerk off instruction, pussy worship, ass worship, goddess worship, cum countdown, tit worship, mesmerize, mind fuck, masturbation instruction, femdom pov, brainwash, long legs, high heels, JOI, eyes, eye contact, eye fixation, green eyes, ass tease, femdom goddess
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 11:57 PM #14938
Модератор

Модератор

You love being my pay slave, don't you? You love to see where I spend the money you give me. I've decided that you're going to spend your money on another house for me - my third one. Instead of using the money I've already taken from my boys, I'm giving you the opportunity to buy my next house. It's so exciting isn't it? I know it makes your cock hard thinking about it. JOI with cum countdown at the end.
Models: Princess Jodie

Duration: 13 min 17 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 11:57 PM #14939
Модератор

Модератор

Part 3 of 6 from a Custom Video: Tia lies in a crumpled heap on the floor until the angry man returns. He hauls her to her feet and strips away the remains of her ruined clothing. Then he brings Nikki in, also completely naked, and stands them side by side. He yells in their faces, telling him he will prove to Father Paul (his other persona) that they are too filthy to be saved. He takes out a cell phone and records it as he Coerces each girl to call the other a nasty cumguzzler. Then, holding his stungun to Tia's neck, he Coerces Nikki to put on a strapon dildo. Sobbing, tears streaming down her face, poor Nikki is coerced to strapon-fuck her own sister while the evil man watches and laughs. He is still not satisfied, and Coerces Tia to suck his cock while her sister takes her from behind. Then he makes them switch, shoving his cock into Nikki's mouth while Tia is coerced to fuck her sister with the strapon still slick and wet from her own pussy. Finally he Coerces them to kneel side by side as he shoots a massive load of cum into each of their faces (I'm so proud of myself for my jizz-aim!). He writes “Slut” and “Pig” in red lipstick on their foreheads and leaves them there crying in each other's arms.
Models: provillain

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 11:59 PM #14940
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: "You enter the room in a very short skin tight dress. When you discover me in the room you tell me that you've come to see how hot your new outfit is. You tell me that you've got a hot date and you want to make sure he can't get his mind off fucking you. In order to see how hot it is you instruct me to get naked and get on my knees. No touching is aloud, you just want to see how hard I get as you tease me with your tits, ass, and by pulling up your dress to reveal your thong. You remind me that none of this is for me and that I'll never get to fuck you. After you're satisfied that I am very hard and you like how hot and slutty the dress makes you look you take sympathy on me and allow me to start jacking off. After about 10-15 seconds of encouragement you change your mind and decide to not stick around long enough for me to finish...you have a hot date to get to. You thank me for my outfit testing boner as you walk out and remind me that I'll never get to fuck you."
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 146 MiB
Download From AnzFile