Old 04-20-2019, 12:40 AM #14991
Модератор

Модератор

You know edging with Penny Trait has become your favorite new past-time~ especially since she's so cool about all your pervy bi-fantasies! Penny's always encouraging you to do the filthiest things like sucking your wife's dildo or eating your own cum.....you know you can't resist perfect milf goddess Penny Trait with her seductive voice when she begins telling you all the dirty things she wants to see you do!
Models: Penny Trait

Duration: 14 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 12:42 AM #14992
Модератор

Модератор

Do you wanna play a game with me? Of course I am going to "help you & your cock out". Your going to do it MY way. Sexy little outfit, moving my body, telling you what to do to your dick. I win the bet & you know what, you get to win to! I know you need it, you need the release.
Models: Mistress Chantel

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 12:42 AM #14993
Модератор

Модератор

I've just been walking around the yard and now I want you to get on the ground at my feet while I wiggle them in your face.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 12:43 AM #14994
Модератор

Модератор

For this clip you will need the following items to play: P0pp.erz, drinks, shot glass, dildo, rubber bands/or/rope), real butter. The video is shot with hazy/dreamy look. Are you are to get fucked up for your Princess? You enjoy performing humiliating tasks for me and entertain me while i laugh at you. Here's how we play: you take a shot, then you sniff p0pp.erzz and then i will give you humiliating tasks. By the time we are done, you will be completely Intox Fantasy.ed and fucked up. I know you crave to be a little fag boy, suck dicks, fuck your ass so get ready to do that. You will be my puppet, i will control you throughout the whole video, making sure you get to the lowest possible level.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 18 min 12 s
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 12:43 AM #14995
Модератор

Модератор

You have been feeling empty and aimless. Everything you do doesnt seem to have a purpose. Wanking is just routine, any pain is just numb. What you need is a new thrill. A fresh feeling of service and submission... You need a real threat and realcontrol.. and the best way to do it, is Financial Domination. Whether you are only beginning this journey or just curiously trying out a new fetish.. experimenting your boundaries.. it always starts small. You will always need a bigger hit... a better dose.. a heavier high... And I am here, to welcome you into the wonderful worlf of Financial Domination. The ultimate submission.
Models: misstressliliya

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 12:44 AM #14996
Модератор

Модератор

You love my oily soles
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 12:47 AM #14997
Модератор

Модератор

I've been thinking a lot lately about us. We get along just fine but...there is just one huge problem. You don't satisfy me...sexually. C'mon you know that you don't. I'm not going to pretend that it's all okay because it's not. Your dick doesn't satisfy me the way I need to be satisfied and I'm over it. I want to fuck someone new, someone who can fuck me the way I deserve to be. I already have a date lined up for tonight. I was thinking, instead of being my boyfriend, you can be my cuckold. You can come along on dates with me and watch while my date fucks me. You can sit in the corner and be my little cuck bitch watching me get fucked by a real man. You'll see just how much you were never truly satisfying me. You're being downgraded from boyfriend to cuckold because you failed and now I'm going to find someone new and make you watch while he puts his hands all over me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 12:47 AM #14998
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 12:48 AM #14999
Модератор

Модератор

This is clip 2 out of a 10 clip series. Humiliation, losing control to me, and sending me money are big turn ons for you.. so I encourage you to stroke fast, and hard, while emptying your bank to me. I take your biggest weaknesses and turn them against you, draining your wallet and eventually your cock. You will stroke, worship my body, fall in love with my voice, and send send send! Video #2, and youre addiction has just begun. How far in this rabbit hole will I push you? Is there ever an escape? You will pay as you cum each time, and each time you will become more mine. You need: Duct Tape, Sock, & Extra ca$h. This is findom, So give in and use one of my mark up codes! Codes listed below are pay me most to pay me least THEGOODBOY PAYVIXEN SERVINGVIXEN TEENYWEENIETAX POORLOSER
Models: PrincessVixen

Duration: 14 min 37 s
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-20-2019, 12:51 AM #15000
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for a second life? A secret life? I want you to cheat for Me. No, I'm not going to fuck you. No, you're going to get all the risk, danger, and potential consequences of cheating, with none of the sex! you're going to be spending money and time away from your responsibilities, on Me. I'm going to drain you so dry, you won't have anything left when you go home to fuck wifey. Cum NOR money. I'll rewire your dick so you will only be able to cum to ME - effectively ending your sex life. When it's time for wifey to get that dick, you can't get it up. I want you to be a thin shell of a cheating man. Criticism and resentment at home, and humiliation and the threat of exposure on the side. All of those vows you made to yourself, to others.......I want you to break them for Me. It's a secret. It's thrilling. It's scary. It's hot. Feel that fear between your legs. Because once you're in, there's no going back. I will plant an addiction, take over your life, and take away things that are important to you if I don't get what I want. I would recommend you keep Me happy.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile