Old 04-25-2019, 08:21 AM #15851
Модератор

Модератор

We're going to play a little bit of a game... it will be fun! Maybe more so for me... but play along anyways. Make sure you're recording yourself, just as I am! Now, before I take of my top, you gotta get naked. Want me to remove my panties? Then you gotta start stroking. Should I masturbate with you? Well... there are some cum eating conditions to that one
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 13 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 3.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:22 AM #15852
Модератор

Модератор

You continue to fall for my tit clips no matter how hard I humiliate or reject you. Tit subs cannot get enough of my beautifully perfect breasts. Listen as you stare. I want my message to sink in that you are nothing more than a cash cow for my blessed breasts. NEVER FORGET MARK UP CODE "Tits"
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:23 AM #15853
Модератор

Модератор

Snuggling up close to her, you expect a gentle and loving response. Unfortunately, your wife isn't interested in you tonight. In fact, she tells you that she hasn't been very interested. You're small, not very good at the deed. It's a shocker hearing it from you, but you've known all along. You're suddenly even smaller though, not only in dick size... your whole body is small now, and you're at the edge of the bed looking up at her. She's crouched down, smiling and giggling about how you're not the size that you ought to be, with a dick like that.
Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:25 AM #15854
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Rene like you've never seen her before! This cum eating instruction brainwashing clip by Princess Rene is filled with layers upon layers of Princess Rene's silky voice, coaxing you over and over again to eat your own cum. You will hear her sweet voice go from ear to ear until your brain is completely saturated with her sexy voice. You won't be able to think of anything else other than eating your cum for her. It will permanently be embedded in your mind and you will hear her voice in your head long after you've finished watching this clip. The video is filled with images of Princess Rene showing you how she wants you to eat her own cum and contains many visual effects. It is also layered with subliminal imaging, filled with words and pictures that will subconsciously enter your brain and make you desperate to eat your own cum. This may be the hottest brainwashing, cum eating, Princess Rene clip ever!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 261 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:26 AM #15855
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:26 AM #15856
Модератор

Модератор

Your obsessed. Every thought that goes through your mind is clouded by your resounding affliction for my breasts. They're all you can think about. The only thing you can dream about. They're so round and soft. So perfectly shaped all you can think about it touching them. Placing your face in my cleavage. Smelling my sweet perfume. Tasting them. caressing my nipples. But your far from ever getting to experience any of those things. Your a loser and Im a queen. We both know Id never give you the time of day, let alone let you any where near my breasts. You keep wishing there was anyway you could stand out. Wondering if theres anything you could do to possibly make yourself visible. Your tired of living life going unnoticed by the pretty girl. Your finally ready to try anything to get my attention. You know your not worthy but your not that stupid either. You know I love spending your cash. Nothing turns me on more then making you work all day to turn around and give me all your hard earned money. Thats the only way a beta like you can make me notice you. Finally you figured it out. Now its time to give till it hurts loser. Keep sending gifts and money the more you stare at these breasts. Every time you hit send you know that I will notice you.. Think of you.. You can't stop yourself you found your reason for existing and its simply spoiling me.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:27 AM #15857
Модератор

Модератор

Watch this clip on repeat. It's an endless edging loop. You'll be forever jerking, forever deprived of oxygen, more and more desperate for air and orgasms with each cycle. Your head is spinning as I show you exactly how to constrict your breathing. We alternate between hyperventilation, rapidly sucking in lungful after lungful of those precious oxygen molecules while you have the chance, and then extended breath holding. The pleasure of stroking is infinitely amplified by the oxygen deprivation. It's pure euphoria, and pure frustration. Each edge is more intense than the last. Chok1ng and stroking - it's the perfect combination. Start jerking. Breathe while you still have the chance. This cycle will never end.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 26 s
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:27 AM #15858
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy Smoke When The Night Falls to The City
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:27 AM #15859
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-25-2019, 08:28 AM #15860
Модератор

Модератор

You have had a long, stressful day. As I consumed your brain for most of it, you are pent up and full of cum. I made this especially for YOU to watch at bedtime. As I tease you with my soft, perky breasts, long muscular legs in my soft nude stockings Im not only going to tell you how to jerk it, but SHOW you! Bent over, on back, on knees.. Whatever I do, you do! Including shooting that fat load into your face at the end.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile