Old 01-12-2020, 11:41 PM #16131
Модератор

Модератор

Default Warm Piss Play/Solo Golden Shower/JOI - - scatshop

Warm Piss Play/Solo Golden Shower/JOI - - scatshop

Do you have pee fetish? Also like receving some jerk off instructions at the same time? Good. At the beginning I really badly had to pee. Almost missed to turn on the camera. Wearing a red satin underwear on but quickly removed and telling you need to pee right now. I take 1 of a glass and filling up, then take the other and filling up as well with my warm pee. Still have to pee but no more glass at my hands close. But I know how much you love watching me peeing and it is turning you on. Even turn on more to play with? I give you slight jerk off instructions and much more encouragement stroke your hard dick. First shyly put my fingers into my pee then let the drops dripping down on my tits. You are hungry for more? See well on your face and hard dick you wanna feel my pee on your dick. Ok. I start to pour all over on my tits and chest, abs then on my perfect ass. I got messy and shiny. While pouring my warm pee till it’s all gone from the glasses talking sexy to you and tempting with my wet body. I fill up the glass once again and pouring all of them on my ass in doggy. Before ending I need to pee a bit of more and get half glass of and before I use it all tell you about to cum and give 5 sec cum countdown. Where you wanna cum on my wet and shiny body? Also soak the satin panty in pee because floor get messy from and press out the rest of wetness few times from pants.
Models:

Duration: 17 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 11:42 PM #16132
Модератор

Модератор

Default Filthy Shit Smear - - scatshop

Filthy Shit Smear - - scatshop

I ate way too much last night. While drinking my first cup of coffee this morning, I feel a sudden urge to make a massive dump for you. Watch as I drop my firm thick logs from my tight little asshole. I squat and let you see my warm piss shoot out of my pink pussy. I see how you are stroking your cock in a feverish rhythm. I simply can’t resist teasing you further. I show you the pile of warm shit I’ve made before slowly rubbing it all over my beautiful body. Now get ready shit slave. You’re going to lick every last drop off of me. You won’t be allowed to miss a single inch.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-12-2020, 11:46 PM #16133
Модератор

Модератор

Default GODDESS ROBERTA hardcore feeding her slave girl - - scatshop

GODDESS ROBERTA hardcore feeding her slave girl - - scatshop

Mistress Roberta is back again with a new scat feeding movie ! She just find new toilets, males and females and she begin to make new shitty movies with them !
In the first part, Goddess Roberta played with her friend. They goes to a dungeon in Germany and uses their slave on a latex bed. They tease him and milked him until they are happy and laugh on him. Nobody can resist in front of 2 great Goddesses like them. Goddess Roberta and her friend, Goddess Ezada. Great latex action!*
In the second clip she used her new scat girl in a geat coerced session, with shit smelling, eating and swallowing all ! The toilet must consume all her kaviar !
Models:

Duration: 27 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 12:01 AM #16134
Модератор

Модератор

Default Five Day Shit Pregnancy! - - scatshop

Five Day Shit Pregnancy! - - scatshop

I’ve decided to hold my shit for five days! I’m not going to shit for five whole days! I know it’s going to be really painful and I’ll be so miserable but it will feel so good in five days when I give birth to a giant shit baby!
I love holding my shit! My belly gets to big and full of gas! I fart so much but I have to be careful to only let gas out and not my shit! My belly is getting rounder and rounder as my shit baby grows! I feel so full and I can’t wait to give birth to my beautiful baby of shit!
I give updates almost every day while I’m pregnant with my shit baby. My belly grows each day and I get more and more desperate and uncomfortable! I can’t wait until day five!
Finally it’s time to give birth! I am so miserable! I can’t wait to get this shit baby out of me! I lay down on my back and breath like I’m giving birth! I’m about to push out a long load of shit! This poop baby has been inside my ass for days! It takes a while to push it all out of me! I have to change positions to be able to put the last little bit of shit out of my ass! Finally I’m completely empty!
Look at my beautiful shit baby! I’m a proud mama! I survived 5 days without shitting! It was so tough but it felt so good to finally get it all out of me!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 12:13 AM #16135
Модератор

Модератор

Default BlackSpandexTightsLoad - - scatshop

BlackSpandexTightsLoad - - scatshop

Nasty farting ,peeing and pooping in sexy spandex tights and leather jacket!
Models:

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 12:16 AM #16136
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitting For My Slave - - scatshop

Shitting For My Slave - - scatshop

Stay down on the floor where you belong slave, looking up at me… and I’ll tease you for being here, waiting with your mouth wide open to birth a shit between your lips… I know you can’t wait, can you? Mm, that’s right… but you know, I’m thinking of being a little mean to you today, slave… so instead, I’m gonna shit in a container and let your mouth water as you watch all these turds plop out my ass, and then I tell you how I want you to gobble down each individual poop, once I’ve told you you can finally eat your meal. Oh, I know you’re hungry, slave…be good, the wait’ll make my shit even sweeter. Heehee, alright… you ready, slave? Follow my orders now… and eat my raw, hot shit..
Models:

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Size: 554 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 12:23 AM #16137
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy Farting In Faux Leather Pants - - scatshop

Sexy Farting In Faux Leather Pants - - scatshop

Loud sexy farting in my faux leather moto pants. front farts, back farts, doggy farting. I love farting in my faux leather pants. My farts are super loud and stinky too! I love the way the farts echo off the inside of my pants!
Compliation Clip with Several Different Farting Scenes, Filmed in 1080p.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 12:24 AM #16138
Модератор

Модератор

Default I like to swallow my shit - - scatshop

I like to swallow my shit - - scatshop

First of all, I’ll masturbate, I’ll push the dildo into my ass and puss … Dildo in my ass makes me push the shit out .. I gotta do shit, but yes it’s a big pile of shit and it smells great … I have to taste the shit right now. I’m gonna swallow the taste of my shit, I have shit all over my body and I have to masturbate again and lick the shit from the glass table to the last one ..
Models:

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 397 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 12:25 AM #16139
Модератор

Модератор

Default Second attempt enema - - scatshop

Second attempt enema - - scatshop

I was feeling dirty and I needed a good and deep clean. I used the shower hose to put in my ass and then gently put water to help the shit coming out. Explosion of shit in my bathtub.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 804 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 12:27 AM #16140
Модератор

Модератор

Default Use my mouth as a toilet friend - - scatshop

Use my mouth as a toilet friend - - scatshop

Yes, I waited this long , I just really wanted my friend Olga took a shit in my mouth , I called Olga and invited me to visit but I didn’t tell her that my mind has matured very cunning plan . We undressed completely , and I told Olga she lay on the floor , and I climbed on top of Olga and Olga began to caress my clitoris with her tongue and at the time of the caresses she put in my ass your finger and at the same time to the beat caressed me with the language and stimulated my anus with his finger . Arousing me very much Olga picks up the rubber dick and Fucks me in the cunt , Oh how I feel good ) I love this thing ) when I have like a dirty whore ) Olga pulls the rubber cock from my pussy and I ask my friend to open his mouth , Olga opened her mouth and I begin to fill the mouth of a friend shit and urine , I use Olga’s mouth as a toilet , I just shit and piss in her mouth , then I take a rubber cock and fuck in the mouth my friend mouth Olga a lot of shit but I’m using the rubber member is pushed Olga shit in my mouth very deeply , her mouth full of my piss and shit is just dandy . Olga and I switch places and now I lie on my back and she climbed on me and I caress Olga’s pussy with his tongue , I love to caress women pussy , I take the rubber cock and fucking his girlfriend in pussy , we love to have fun play in lesbian games , I pull the rubber cock out of her pussy Olga and Olga asks me to I opened my mouth I open my mouth and Olga starts to shit and piss in my mouth fucking that I did not expect at all , Olga decided to get back at me and do the same thing with me , filling my mouth with piss and shit Olga took the rubber cock in hand and began to push into my mouth his shit with a rubber member . Yes, we had some fun in a dirty lesbi games , I hope that you are ponravyatsya .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile