Old 01-13-2020, 01:53 AM #16161
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stop #303 – Outdoor Music Festival Parking Lot Pee in the Grass! - - scatshop

Stop #303 – Outdoor Music Festival Parking Lot Pee in the Grass! - - scatshop

I went to a giant three day music festival this summer and had such an amazing time! Every time I got a chance to make a naughty pee for you I did! During the show there was a ton of rain storm issues, which caused constant delays. On this particular day they were waiting to open the show because a storm was about to come. I was already in the parking lot for the show, so I decided to hop out, and travel around to hang out with all of the others that were waiting. I went from tent to tent, groups of people waiting everywhere. And most of these people had their own supplies, coolers with drinks and food, that they offered to anyone waiting around. I had a ton of fun and met a lot of people. I was getting a little tipsy, which always makes me have to pee so badly LOL! I happen to be hanging with a group of people with a giant vehicle and a tent. So I talked to them and told them I had to pee really bad and where did they think I should go lol! So the video begins with me showing you this giant parking lot of cars, and you can hear the music blasting from all the cars. Then I opened two doors on this vehicle, so I could squat down, and pee between them. As I am pulling down my shorts, I shout over to the lady that owned the vehicle, “FYI if you happen to see my vagina, I apologize” LOL! But she didn’t mind, we all have one haha! I start pulling down my shorts and then set them in the vehicle behind me. I grab my panties and pull them to the side. And just a second after my pee starts spraying into the grass on the ground. You can hear a quite roar of people and music all around me, but no one noticed me haha! I pee for quite a while, soaking the grass. After I am done, I shake my pussy while the last drops of pee drip from my hairy bush. I keep my panties to the side while I let you watch the last drops of pee fall.. Then I come back to reality and realize there are thousands of people all around, and start getting dressed LOL! I readjust my panties and then put my shorts back on. Then I laugh about peeing in some random humans vehicle LOL! I then shut the doors of the vehicle. We walk around the parking lot while I tell you about the cool people that allowed me to do this. Then I pull down my top to flash you a boobie! We walk around for a bit, while I tell you about all of the people there, and the festival I am at. Then I give you a full view of where I stood while I was peeing. Everyone is packing up their stuff, because it is raining everywhere. Then my friend comes over and asks if I want to go, because the rain is coming. Then I tell you that I will talk to you later and its cold.. Then I shut off the cam lol! I had a ton of really fun opportunities to do some naughty pees while at this festival! Keep an eye out for more fun videos from this trip
Old 01-13-2020, 01:58 AM #16162
Модератор

Модератор

Default Video Combo Vol.1: Big & Green/Shitty Dildo/Damn Prune Juice - - scatshop

Video Combo Vol.1: Big & Green/Shitty Dildo/Damn Prune Juice - - scatshop

Here are 3 of my top selling clips this year as of April 2015 at a discounted price. All combined into one video. You can thank me later!
Big & Green: My usual big pooping that feels great coming out. Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention the pee, I cannot poop without some liquid gold.
Shitty Dildo:This was a huge brown/black load (thanks to meds). It had my back aching for hours while waiting for the perfect time to record. After releasing the beast I grabbed a dildo and gave it a shitty hand job and fucked my messy ass with it. There is a little poop left in me, so I pushed it all out on the dildo. Poop is really the best lube.
Damn Prune Juice: I was in bed letting one go when I realize it was more than gas. I quickly stood up in time for the mess to land on the floor. I turned on the cam and begun cleaning it up and laid out a bed protector. I sit my shitty ass on the bed protector and let go all the piss and poop I was holding it. There is one part that really felt awesome.can you tell what part? At the end I wipe most of the mess on my cheeks, so my robe would not get messy on the way to the bathroom.
Models:

Duration: 12 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: Windows Media
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 02:02 AM #16163
Модератор

Модератор

Default Extreme Period Play Self-Fuck Peeing Orgasm - - scatshop

Extreme Period Play Self-Fuck Peeing Orgasm - - scatshop

I spread my bloody pussy, pull out my menstrual cup, and fuck myself with a glass dildo. Then I lick my blood off the dildo. In part two I use a tampon to sprinkle my blood all over my tits and body and cum while releasing a strong stream of pee all over myself .I bet you don’t make it past 10 minutes without cumming!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 02:09 AM #16164
Модератор

Модератор

Default An. PUBLIC SHIT - - scatshop

An. PUBLIC SHIT - - scatshop

I’m shopping with a friend. I felt I wanted very quickly to the toilet. I am in a public toilet, there are other women next to me, you hear how they urinate, they clutter. I make loud brownie, but my browning is white! Something bad happens to my brownie, you’ll see them up close, very accurately.
Models:

Duration: 6 min 39 s
Resolution: 750 x 1 334
Size: 127 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 02:10 AM #16165
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wetting Accidents Before Night Out - - scatshop

Wetting Accidents Before Night Out - - scatshop

Im getting ready for night out trying to find the perfect outfit, i show off my tight teans and boob tube looks good huh? im going to get lucky in these tonight i turn around but then get this sudden urge i need the bathroom, i try holding it but i cant and i pee all in my jeans, wetting my jeans so much.. Im annoyed so i remove the jeans and then put on some latex pants.. These look even better i think i model it..but then it happens again…
The urge i need to pee is overwelming and i start peeing my latex leggings… One last time.. I remove them and then put on some pink jean hotpants.. right now i cant pee anymore lets go! I ring for a taxi and then i pee a little in my denim hotpants.. This is so embarrasing
Models:

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 835 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 02:10 AM #16166
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sugar Hill’s Pootin, Peeing, and Ploppin’!! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill’s Pootin, Peeing, and Ploppin’!! - - scatshop

Sugar Hill is back for more!! Enjoy as she brings a nice mix of toilet action. Over a Half dozen clips of peeing, pooting, and Ploppage!!! Enjoy as she spreads that massive ass in several scenes reverse kanga style to show the plops shooting out in the bowl. In a few enjoy as she puts that big booty right up in front the camera to let out some big farts!!!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 02:11 AM #16167
Модератор

Модератор

Default Full Toilet Menstrual Blood Day 2 PIP - - scatshop

Full Toilet Menstrual Blood Day 2 PIP - - scatshop

1080 HD I filmed this in the basement. I've started to let the toilet free roam down there sometimes. It's been conditioned enough at this point to not try and run. That the concrete walls are thick and I do lock it into its cage and the lock the door when I leave. So, I'm confident it's adequately contained. I came into the basement on this particular occasion with a very full bladder. I'd gotten distracted talking to some work colleagues in the kitchen and was holding it awhile until they left. I thought they might think it strange if I went down in the basement for no apparent reason. By the time I finally made it down there, and shook the slave out of its cage. I was desperate to relieve myself. No time for restraints, just had to hope it's become as compliant as I need it to now be. I really couldn't afford for the toilet to fail. I had to go so badly. I was extremely relieved once my bladder had been emptied into the slave's mouth. This was also the heaviest flow day for my period, the day that the slave had been so dreading. The menstrual cup had been inside me all day, collecting my blood. So, at this point I also badly needed to empty my menstrual cup. I took the contents of the menstrual cup and added them to some vodka. I made a little cocktail, so it would all go straight down. I reminded the toilet that I would be disappointed with him if he couldn't accept the blood. Then, I took the funnel and put it into the toilet's mouth. Everything straight down. It went as I had hoped. Everything straight down into it. A little coughing, but everything stayed inside the toilet's septic-system belly. This was all well and good, but I couldn't pause long to praise. I still needed to shit. My period was affecting my digestion, so the poop was not as much as usual, but I still needed to go. Some of the shit did not go straight in, so I pushed it in. The toilet did a very good job. I was pleased that the toilet tolerated fairly large quantities of piss and blood, and even a little poop. Of course, I can never let a toilet rest on its laurels. Every day it must face new challenges to become the best and most useful toilet it can possibly be. (9:37 long)
Production Note: This is the picture in picture version of this clip. It was shot with three cameras throughout most of the clip. This clip displays all three views simultaneously in a picture in picture window. A longer version of this clip displaying all of the angles, full-screen, is available separately.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 02:14 AM #16168
Модератор

Модератор

Default swallowing shit and shit in pussy - - scatshop

swallowing shit and shit in pussy - - scatshop

very pervert scat masturbation, I like my shit….tastes and smells great…
Models:

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 02:15 AM #16169
Модератор

Модератор

Default Naughty Girl Playing With Period Blood/Taste/Lick - - scatshop

Naughty Girl Playing With Period Blood/Taste/Lick - - scatshop

Do you know which day is today? Well today is the first day of my period. Hurray
Old 01-13-2020, 02:18 AM #16170
Модератор

Модератор

Default Panties in pussy me and Olga - - scatshop

Panties in pussy me and Olga - - scatshop

I suggested to Olga to play a bit with panties , Olga did not mind to give you a show . First video I put on the table in panties and at first I consider and then I pee on panties which lay on the table , then Olga and squeeze urine from the panties in my mouth , yeah I’m good at pissing on panties . I wear panties ass and Olga become a cancer on the table and take turns to piss and shit in panties , I released a large amount of shit that does not fit in my panties and shit began to fall out of my panties . Olga was wearing panties that completely cover her ass , after we went to the toilet in your panties , Olga and I take them off , and take turns sniffing shit in panties, I’m Olga , and Olga I have a bit of tinkering with shit , we individually enjoy sapohom shit I nouhou your panties , Olga your . But I suggest your friend to change a little the course of the game , I take my panties where a lot of shit and smear shit fuck Olga , I carefully try to smear their shit on the cunt of her friend , I ask Olga even wider to spread her legs and put her pussy in her red panties are all shit . Olga and I are reversed now Olga took her panties in hand and smears on my pussy shit and also puts me your dirty panties in the pussy . Olga and I show you my pussy which stuffed panties and they’re all in the shit , we change posture, stand cancer , so you can enjoy our holes . After that I pulled out of the pussy of his girlfriend’s panties , and give her a sniff , Olga like a faithful dog smelling panties . I also wish to Olga pulled out of my pussy my panties and Olga their pulls .
Models:

Duration: 14 min 43 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile