Old 01-13-2020, 03:28 AM #16181
Модератор

Модератор

Default Leather skirt and leopard sneakers - - scatshop

Leather skirt and leopard sneakers - - scatshop

Singing to the toilet before having a piss. Pussy is wet too.
Check out my tiny leather skirt. I love if
Models:

Duration: 2 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 03:30 AM #16182
Модератор

Модератор

Default I beloved dog Olga - - scatshop

I beloved dog Olga - - scatshop

I love when she orders me and I do what my mistress wants . This time the owner wanted me to be a dog , an obedient dog with which she can do whatever she wants . Olga put me on a leash and was led around the room , I stood on my knees and Olga lifted my mini skirt and I was crawling with cancer on his knees with his bare ass . My mistress ordered me to make sounds like a dog barking , I have done all I said Olga , Olga bared my Breasts and again ordered me to crawl cancer . After that Ms. Olga prikazala me to lick her pussy valotto , raised the hem of the dress and I penetrated her slit with her tongue . I love licking pussy especially hairy . Then Olga took a chair and sat down on it and stretches out his feet , legs Olga was wearing black boots , and Olga ordered me to shit on them, I turned to the camera ass on my knees and start to piss and then shit on the boots of Madam Olga . I had diarrhea and boots Olga was all shit . Olga ordered me to lick the shit off your boots , I started like an obedient dog to do it’s about how I love to lick shit . I lick the first shit one boot with Olga and then with the other , I ate shit, my mouth full of shit . Olga again took me by the leash and leads into the center of the room there I go on my knees and Olga, shit on my Tits , on my chest sinking shit , I’m all in the shit ! But Olga again takes the leash and leads me around the room , I crawl cancer on my knees but I’m already in the shit . Also in this video Olga Fucks me with a rubber dick in her pussy while I lie on my back on the floor .
Models:

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 03:36 AM #16183
Модератор

Модератор

Default Quinn’s Big Shit On The Toilet - - scatshop

Quinn’s Big Shit On The Toilet - - scatshop

1920×1080 HD
Sometimes with my IBS I cannot go to the bathroom for a few days. I have been bound up for two days now. I am on my third day of not being able to p0.op. My stomach is in crazy pain from all the gas and bloating. You can clearly see how bloated my belly is. How full of gas and p0.op since the bloat is insane. I struggle on the toilet. You love watching me struggle on the toilet. I try and try to get out two days worth of p0.0p. Finally it starts all coming out. I can’t believe how much comes out of me. You can clearly hear everything. Loud plops in the toilet. I cannot believe just how much p0.op there is. You love how much of a dirty girl I am. Fulfilling all of your fantasies will sh!tt!ng on the toilet.
(no poop is shown)
Models:

Duration: 5 min 41 s
Size: 61.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 03:43 AM #16184
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aliona Tasty Leather - - scatshop

Aliona Tasty Leather - - scatshop

Aliona is farting naughty in her leather sexy tight pants.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 89.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 03:46 AM #16185
Модератор

Модератор

Default Creamy cunt and scat at work - - scatshop

Creamy cunt and scat at work - - scatshop

My cunt was already wet when I started recording because I knew what I was about to do. I pulled several small pieces of shit out of my ass and then edged with it in my mouth before swallowing it. I'm not allowed to cum though.
Old 01-13-2020, 03:59 AM #16186
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stop #272 – Vegas AVN Pee into Floor Drain with Miss Lily!! - - scatshop

Stop #272 – Vegas AVN Pee into Floor Drain with Miss Lily!! - - scatshop

My friends and I are in Vegas and we are at the AVN awards! We start out in the bathroom while my friend is on the toilet. She asks not to be recorded, but you can hear and see her in the background! I bend down and asked her to unzip my dress while she is sitting on the toilet LOL! Then she flushes the toilet and it is time for me to pee! I finally get my dress and panties off and bend down on top of a floor drain and let my pee spray into it! I don’t think I even warned my friend I was about to do this LOL! I may have been a little drunkybean.. Once I finish peeing on the floor, I flush the toilet for some strange reason, and start to put my dress back on. You can see both of us trying to get ourselves back together, before we head back to our AVN seats! I have her zip up my dress, as it is impossible to do alone! As soon as she is done, I tell her thank you, and shut the camera off LOL. I think I may have been a little bit out of it, but still a really funny, naughty video! I didn’t even warm her before just pissing all over the bathroom floor LOL!
Models:

Duration: 3 min 12 s
Size: 540 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 04:01 AM #16187
Модератор

Модератор

Default Peeing Outdoors in the Parking Lot of a Strip Club! - - scatshop

Peeing Outdoors in the Parking Lot of a Strip Club! - - scatshop

After spending a fun night on the town, I ended up at the good ol’ strip club I used to work at when I was younger! I always seem to end up there at the end of my naughty nights! This time I was heading out of the club to go home and decided I wanted to pop a squat for you! The video begins with me walking out from my truck, then I shout over to my girlfriend to start up the truck. She knew that I was headed to make a pee video! LOL All of my friends now know, when Candie walks away or to a random bathroom, she is making a pee video LOL! So the strip club has two entrances, one for regular customers and one for VIP customers. The VIP area doesn’t really get used anymore, as with what you saw if you check out my last clip exploring a strip club, this club really isn’t running much anymore. So I walk over by the other entrance and hide behind a vehicle that was parked over there. I REALLY had to go after a night of being a drinkybear! Quickly I rush to pull down my pants as I squeel uh uh, no no,trying to hold my pee in! Literally the second my pants go down my pee starts to squirt! We are outdoors and it is dark, but with the flash on you can see my shiny pee stream spraying about. It was somewhat cold outside, so as my pee hits the pavement, steam is coming up haha! I pee for quite a while! Once I finish, I lean down to get my pants back up, as I stand in a giant pool of my own piss! With the camera flash on, you can see the shine from the pee all over the pavement. I look at you and laugh, then show you the shiny, soaked ground! Afterwards I show you a round a bit, pointing out all of the areas the someone inside of the club could have seen me LOL! OR maybe even the camera could have seen me haha! These days my worry for being caught has gone done and the excitement of being caught, live on camera with you, almost really turns me on LOL! So finally I am on my way back to my truck. I show you the area where I peed and then the area around the strip club. At the time I had forgotten that right behind where I was is an outdoor patio, where everyone goes out to smoke. I think about it now and realize that anyone could have seen me LOL! I totally forgot the smoking patio was RIGHT behind me!!! Oh well, I made it out alive and unscathed! On my way out, I show you the club and the front door going ons. Then I turn the camera at me and act silly, before hoping back into my truck to get out of there!
Models:

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Size: 716 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 04:15 AM #16188
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violeta Messy Jeans Shorts - - scatshop

Violeta Messy Jeans Shorts - - scatshop

Violeta is sexy messy pooping in sexy jeans shorts and teasing you with high heels!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 237 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 04:21 AM #16189
Модератор

Модератор

Default piss, shit and vomit in great detail - - scatshop

piss, shit and vomit in great detail - - scatshop

The first thing you see is a big pile of shit on a plate, my shit now has a nice texture, ideal for dirty play…Another shot is on my horny pussy, cunt will piss you will see great detail.Then shit in my mouth and chew slowly …Shit cover my entire body and pussy.My hand deep in my throat, I have to vomit a little …I’m a very horny dirty bitch and I have to masturbate. The whole video is in great detail….Have a nice day!!! Kisses Victoria
Models:

Duration: 14 min 47 s
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 04:27 AM #16190
Модератор

Модератор

Default Brought 2 U by Batman - - scatshop

Brought 2 U by Batman - - scatshop

I ripped open my tights to show my purrty ass full glory shaking and spreading it. Picture yourself under me as I slowly piss and shit. Would Batman approve of my “O” in this clip? I personally think so…
Models:

Duration: 4 min 11 s
Resolution: 476 x 854
Size: 25.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile