Old 01-13-2020, 08:51 AM #16231
Модератор

Модератор

Default Husband Likes to Drink Piss and Eat Poop! - - scatshop

Husband Likes to Drink Piss and Eat Poop! - - scatshop

Hungry man demands for something to eat from his wife! She knows what he wants so she proceeds to lay him on the floor and then begin with spitting into his mouth! She doesn't spend too much time on this and moves on to her next activity which is stripping off her clothes and peeing on his face! He opens his mouth wide open to catch as much as he can and then swallows! She knows that the guy is not yet full so she poops into his mouth! Without hesitation, he devours whatever lands inside! When she could no longer release anymore, she sits on his face and makes him lick her asshole clean! This is enough to get him aroused which caused him to start stroking his cock and then release a cumshot!
Models:

Duration: 38 min 38 s
Resolution: 404 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 08:51 AM #16232
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit on Madaira 08 - - scatshop

Shit on Madaira 08 - - scatshop

Scat Ladies Princess Nikki and Rachel comes into the living room and find one of her slaves which is just on a pouf and wanker herself. Thats too much for Princess Nikki and she begins to give him face slaps. The slave tries to apologies for that situation but Princess Nikki is angry now and together with Rachel they use him as a Toilet.
Models:

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 08:52 AM #16233
Модератор

Модератор

Default My friend to me your mouth my toilet - - scatshop

My friend to me your mouth my toilet - - scatshop

I and my friends Alice and Carolina put on a beautiful erotic mesh, we decided to play a little to arrange a new dirty lesbian show . We sat down on the bed and began to kiss each other I first kiss Alice and then Carolina, then Alice falls on her back on the bed and Carolina climbs on top of her and Alice begins to caress Carolina first between her legs and then anus with her tongue I help my friend Alice to caress the holes Carolina, what are they sweet you just can not imagine playing with the holes Carolina, Alice opens her mouth and Carolina everything in shit is just super and great , Alice again caresses the anus of Carolina with her tongue , and I lick the shit out of Carolina’s ass with my tongue, too . We switch places and now Carolina is going to lie back and I climb on her top and Caroline Alice turns to caress my ass and pussy with their tongues . I ask Carolina to open his mouth , Caroline opens her mouth and I filling Carolina’s mouth with shit, Oh yeah , my girlfriend’s mouth full of shit, Carolina and Alice lick the shit off my ass again with their tongues . My turn came I lay down on his back and Alice gets on top of me and I begin to caress the ass and pussy of his girlfriend with that tongue , I love it when my mouth used as toilet , Oh sweet holes my friend I caress the anus and cunt of her friend , Alice asked me to open my mouth and I open my mouth and Alice fills my mouth with her own shit , Oh yeah that’s what I waited so long I love it I own a toilet for their girlfriends . I again caress with his tongue the ass of my girlfriend , I love lick the shit I’m a fucking dirty girl . I want to make my girlfriends into whores like me . After we fill each other’s companies with shit, we kiss, we’re dirty girls .
Models:

Duration: 14 min 21 s
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 09:04 AM #16234
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blonde Leggins Naughty Poop - - scatshop

Blonde Leggins Naughty Poop - - scatshop

Blonde is hot pooping in sexy jeans leggings and peeing nasty!
Models:

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 09:09 AM #16235
Модератор

Модератор

Default Melissa’s Fan Chronicles!! - - scatshop

Melissa’s Fan Chronicles!! - - scatshop

Enjoy these Great new Clips from Melissa as she Chronicles a week worth of peeing and pooping for one of her biggest fans!! For the first time ever, enjoy as Melissa talks to the camera before, during, and even after she uses the toilet!! Enjoy as she describes what she ate and drank to help her produce her usual great loads!! Lots of different locations. At her house, at the club, at work, at a coffee shop, and at the gym! Note this was an old custom just being released to the General public. She doesn’t really show anything coming out as this is for fans of the great sounds she makes peeing and pooping instead. Def a must have for folks like me who enjoy the act of watching a woman poop and pee and the sounds that come out as pee hits the water, farts echo in the bowl, and plops splashing – as opposed to seeing the actual poop itself. Also a must have for you curious to hear what this sexy lady eats and drinks and to hear her sexy voice!!
Models:

Duration: 14 min 4 s
Size: 1 001 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 09:15 AM #16236
Модератор

Модератор

Default May Scat Slave - - scatshop

May Scat Slave - - scatshop

New slaves and guess what he wants. scat. this was his first scat session and I think he might be regretting it lol. first I just have him smell my ass which he claimed to smell so good. then I squat and shit in his mouth. nice fat turd. then I emptied my tummy on his big round belly. it smelt sooo bad.
while he laid there with my shit on his face I rub my shitty ass on his belly and we start some smelly shitty fun.
Models:

Duration: 21 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 09:29 AM #16237
Модератор

Модератор

Default Diaper full shit, dirty ass & menstruation - - scatshop

Diaper full shit, dirty ass & menstruation - - scatshop

I lay quietly and read my favorite book and wanted to shit. It’s good that I’m wearing a diaper. Ah, it’s nice to take a shit without looking up from his Hobbies. How wonderful, how warm. Shit spreads over the crotch is so exciting. Look at all the shit and my period. A trickle run down my legs onto the floor. This is remarkable. I’ll be in a dirty diaper all night.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 09:33 AM #16238
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nurse shit eating instructions - - scatshop

Nurse shit eating instructions - - scatshop

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I am wearing my very tight, low cut, sexy nurse's outfit and I walk into your room. You are my patient and i'm doing a standard check up asking how you're feeling when I notice you still haven't eaten any food. "Come on, I need you to eat something, you need to build your strength" I say. "I know hospital food isn't the best, but luckily I know how to make it much tastier". I lift up my skirt and pick up your first course, a few grapes, off your plate and put them in my ass. Then I push them out back onto the plate. One of the grapes comes out completely embedded in a big log of shit. I show it to you, picking it up in my bare hands, commenting on how delicious it will be. Then I do the same thing with your main course (mini sausages and carrots) and your dessert (a few skittles). Each thing I insert and push out comes out coated in shit. I show the plate at the end with its shit coated food, a big log of shit with the grape embedded in it and pee all around the plate too for a drink. I tell you how delicious your dinner is going to be now, and encourage you to eat it for me. *If that doesn't make you want to eat it, I don't know what will!
Models:

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 09:33 AM #16239
Модератор

Модератор

Default Up Close an Personal - - scatshop

Up Close an Personal - - scatshop

Wach as the puss flow from my holes an the close up of my shit exploding out of it warm hole the sound of it flowing into the toilet bowl .
Models:

Duration: 1 min 30 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 09:40 AM #16240
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stacey’s Dirty Anal Apron - - scatshop

Stacey’s Dirty Anal Apron - - scatshop

My plan was to clean the up. I couldn’t help it I just had to be a little dirty anal whore. I show of my cute new apron that I order for you. While holding a big soft hot load of shit in my phat ass, just for you. I get so hot from my huge funky load, I have to fuck my tight shitty poop-hole. I finger fuck my shit hole for you too freek, my pussy was creaming for you. My shit hole is so tight and warm enjoy I did.
Models:

Duration: 14 min 55 s
Size: 579 MiB
Download From AnzFile