Old 01-13-2020, 05:01 PM #16321
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stained Poopy Panties Squirt and Big Dump - - scatshop

Stained Poopy Panties Squirt and Big Dump - - scatshop

So, I just got home from a long day of errands, and holding my pee and poop! I have already peed myself while I was out, and wore my pissed in panties and tight jeans all the way home… I walk into my chill room to take off my pants and hang out, when I find that I, indeed, have a poop in my panties! I thought I was holding it nice and tight, but some poop came out lol. I start getting horny from the poop grazing against my ass and pussy, and I begin to masturbate over my panties a little… it feels so good that I keep rubbing my pussy underneath my panties. I stick some fingers inside me and start finger fucking myself. When I finger my pussy, I can feel giant turds in my asshole though the thin layer of flesh that separates my holes.
I rub and rub until I cum a little… but I can’t finish myself off until I feel the relief of a HUGE dump right in my white cotton panties. I start to push, and the log is pushing out my panties… I shit for a longgg time until I think there is no more poop. Then I lay back and vigorously rub my clit until I squirt! My pussy juices fill my underwear and run down through the poop, making it wet and messy.
I feel so good, now it’s your turn to enjoy as I show off my massive shit filled panties. When I give you a close up, more poops and pees come out in a very cool view ? It’s like a huge lump in between my legs of all different colors. I let you join me to the bathroom to get rid of the big mess. I have to flush it in two parts because it is so much poop! I wipe and wipe my ass and there is so much shit stuck to me that I can’t get it all. Pieces of poop are dropping off of my butt and I accidently step on them haha. So, I just give up on wiping and go back to my room, sit on a towel, and play on my tablet. Super chill ?
Models:

Duration: 17 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 05:02 PM #16322
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitgasm - - scatshop

Shitgasm - - scatshop

Im horny today so l want your dick in my ass desperately.
First I’ll give you my head for a while, lick your cock good and deep.
After that Im gonna use a bit of lub lube, and try to sit on your cock.
My ass is very tight, so it hurts me a bit.I start to ride your dick and it gives me much joy.I did not shit today, so poop on your cock, and smear my poo all over your dick.Then I take you again in my shitty asshole and cum so hard that I can barely stand still.
Thank You for such an amazing morning.
Pick your file .mp4 or.wmv
Models:

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 664 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 05:02 PM #16323
Модератор

Модератор

Default I toilet for Olga a lot of shit and urine - - scatshop

I toilet for Olga a lot of shit and urine - - scatshop

I went to the balcony I was wearing a light robe , I lit a cigarette and looked out the window , I pushed aside the robe and began to show you my Breasts and nipples I could see my roommates but I don’t care , I show you my Tits and hairy pussy , then I’m stepping away from the window and take the rubber cock driving him into her hairy pussy and then ass , then I pull out a rubber cock and begin to caress it with her mouth , I love to play mouth with the male member . Olga was watching me and wanted to go to the toilet at me , I didn’t mind I was lying on the floor and Olga came up to me and vasterlosa on my naked body liquid diarrhea , Oh yeah I’m all in shit’s just fine . In my body flows the diarrhea and I also want to use the toilet first, I shoot a big jet of urine on the floor and then my butt goes fat turd , lot of shit kept my ass . But that’s not all Olga came over to me again and starts to piss on my body . This is a very hot video !
Models:

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 05:07 PM #16324
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit and Explosive Enema! - - scatshop

Shit and Explosive Enema! - - scatshop

I'm so excited to get dirty! I tease you and show you my asshole before I let out a nice smelly shit.I don't feel completely cleaned out yet and I wanna try an enema! I get into the bathtub to use it so I cutely fumble my way through the process. Once it's all in I get into doggy style position and wait for it to do its job. I soon feel the extreme urge to let my bowels go, it's loud and explosive!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Size: 931 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 05:14 PM #16325
Модератор

Модератор

Default Two Mistresses shit slave in the mouth! - - scatshop

Two Mistresses shit slave in the mouth! - - scatshop

Here my girlfriend and I invited a slave who wanted to swallow our shit. So we have the guy, one after another, shitting extremely in his mouth and he has swallowed our delicious shit. He almost came to his limits, as he probably had not expected that we both had to shit so much! If so, then right, right? Lol
Models:

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Size: 748 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 05:16 PM #16326
Модератор

Модератор

Default Melissa’s Two Hot Squats!! - - scatshop

Melissa’s Two Hot Squats!! - - scatshop

Melissa's back y'all!! Probably the 1st MEGABOOTY (all caps necessary!) on LKIF, My girl is still in the fold from time to time all these years later..She hasn't made any new ones since June, but somehow so far this month she is still my topseller!! LOL looks like some of you newcomers just realized it's more to this site than page one!!! Melissa is a prime example of why it's ESSENTIAL to go into the vaults!! Some of my best videos are from 4-5 years ago!! However I like it nowadays so everytime I see her it's now a special treat!!! That ass is just a phat and juicy and delicious as ever!!! Enjoy two new post workout dumps as she drops off plenty of pee and big logs in the toilet while squatting in front the camera. Enjoy as her pee and plops shoot out right in front your face!!! Two new ones to add to your Melissa Collection!!
Models:

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 05:26 PM #16327
Модератор

Модератор

Default Public Rest Stop Bathroom Stall Pee with Boobs! - - scatshop

Public Rest Stop Bathroom Stall Pee with Boobs! - - scatshop

I realized while making this video, that when I record my peeing sessions, I never show my boobs while I pee?! I usually bring you up close to the peeing action and bush! So I decided to try something new today! Recording myself peeing, while letting you see my boobs! We begin by walking into the rest stop, with naughty plans!I walk in the front door and head into the women’s restrooms. I walk around a bit, looking for an empty stall that is out of view. I was thinking about being naughty and peeing all over the floor! I finally pick a stall and begin taking off my coat and pulling my boobs out of my top.. Shaking them in your face a bit hehe! I set you down and begin to pull off my clothing! I start with my top, teasing you with my boobs, then my bottoms and panties at the same time! I left my shoes on, naked and only shoes LOL! WE peak under the stall to see if there is anyone right around us.. Fudge someone happened to walk into the stall next to us.. OH goodness I am standing here naked and it was the cleaning lady! She pulls out the toilet paper to refill, since apparently side by side stalls share a roll.. and that leaves a giant hole into my stall, where she saw me standing in the restroom completely NAKED lol! I was so nervous after that I couldn’t bring myself to pee on the floor hahaha! So I decide to try something new! I begin filming myself peeing and all the sudden a boob pops in the camera view.. and I thought YES! So I move the camera up and let you watch me pee with my boobs in the frame… Big thing to me, maybe not so big to you, worth a looksie though! So I fill the toilet with bright yellow pee and then let you watch that auto toilet flush! Then I bring your face in close and watch little drips of pee fall from my hairy bush! It dripped for quite a while haha! I grab some toilet paper and wipe up my soaked bush! Then I get dressed again LOL! An entire new experience with the boobs! I really like! But I really like boobs LOL! I set the camera down as I bounce my boobs up an down hehe! Ok time to get the bra and shirt back on! Why can’t we just walk around naked LOL! Then I let you wash the toilet flush again, dang auto flushing toilets LOL! I walk back out into the public restroom area and run away quickly.. I fear the person who saw me naked through the stall will see me walking out LOL! I was very nervous about this! Once I walk out of the rest stop I tell you what happened, the lady seeing me naked through the toilet paper holder in the stall!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 05:58 PM #16328
Модератор

Модератор

Default Taco Tuesday Bubbly Jean Farts - - scatshop

Taco Tuesday Bubbly Jean Farts - - scatshop

On Tuesdays we have tacos!
It happened again… every single time I make shrimp tacos I get gassy as fuck.
My stomach was so full of gas after eating I had to record this video. I think the shrimp and cabbage make me the gassiest. I make this slaw out of green apples, red cabbage and carrots and I pile it on top of my tacos. The cabbage went right through me and produced these disgusting farts. The farts were so loud, bubbly and wet that at the end I actually….well you'll see for yourself when you watch.
Models:

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 06:00 PM #16329
Модератор

Модератор

Default Daddys Girl Has An Accident - - scatshop

Daddys Girl Has An Accident - - scatshop

Daddy, I am such a naughty little girl. Today at school I had to pee so bad and I accidentally peed a little bit in my panties! Are you mad at me Daddy? I really want to make it up to you!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 478 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 06:01 PM #16330
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pee on myself - - scatshop

Pee on myself - - scatshop

I am in desperation. My bladder is full again. I wanto to pee so much. I go to the toilet. All naked… I will show you