Old 04-26-2019, 09:27 AM #16791
Модератор

Модератор

You were broke before. your broke now, what's the difference? Give me your money and get orgasmic pleasure at least. Don't give your money to the banks and corporations. Their gonna figure out a way to take everything from you anyway. I'm gonna push you over the edge in this video and make your cock and balls mine while I take your cash! Goddess Charlotte Stokely Categories: Financial Domination, Mind Fuck, Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Brat Girls
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 433 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:28 AM #16792
Модератор

Модератор

After years of training, Steed has been trained not only to worship*me,*but to recognize my feet, my breasts, and especially my ass as his masters. My ass owns him; this is quite apparent given how readily he bows down to pray to my ass, to clean it, to lick it, to kiss it, to sniff it, et cetera. In this clip, I continued what had already been an hour-long, full-weight facesitting session by turning around and smothering Steed with my aforementioned perfect ass. Watch how he buries his nose deep in my ass! The cute gray cotton panties I'm wearing don't stop my little worshipper from sniffing my asshole, ha!* I continue to verbally degrade him while I smother him completely with my ass. I grind against his nose, bucking my ass against his face - what an ass-wipe! Just another training session to remind all of you of the true 'categorical imperative': I win; you lose. That's right - I WIN; you LOSE. Now that you understand, you have my permission to buy this
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:29 AM #16793
Модератор

Модератор

The intensity of this clip is sure to overwhelm you, little one. My perfect face and lips right up close on your screen, whispering in your ear, caressing your mind. My graceful hands, long nails, moving back and forth, drawing your gaze wherever I want, seducing and enthralling you. Listen and watch, listen and obey. Yes. SUBMIT. Come to Princess. Let go. Give in. You're obsessed with Me. You LOVE Me. Yes. SUBMIT. Sacrifice for Me. Amuse Me. Humiliate yourself for Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. You are My pet. My plaything. My piggybank. My slave. I win and you lose. I WIN, and you LOSE. You are Mine. Say yes, Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:32 AM #16794
Модератор

Модератор

A follow-up to the immensely popular "Tied Balls". Just as before, I don't care what you do with your cock-- but your balls are mine. You're going to assemble some items from around your house and then you're going to follow my instructions exactly. You're going to make those balls hurt for me, understand slave? Those nuts belong to me and I want you to prove yourself by sacrificing them for my pleasure. You can jerk all you want and I'll even give you chances to cum... if you can cum, that is.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:33 AM #16795
Модератор

Модератор

Feeding you poppers and easing your mind with my mesmerizing and hypn0tic voice until your mind has melted completely in my hands.I'll take you so deep where only I have control. You will be My popper sniffing puppet. You will be sniffing, repeating my words, stroking and edging, in complete bliss as you worship Me. Get that new bottle of poppers out, and lets begin this intense mesmerizing journey.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 40 min 41 s
Size: 1.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:33 AM #16796
Модератор

Модератор

2 days after I punished my "quickfire" boyfriend now we meet again at my apartment because my parents are out of house . This idiot thinks I'm still his girlfriend and tries to kiss me so I must show him how I kiss a pathetic loser like him. I'm sure this kissing will destroy his self esteem forever.
Models: Magyar Mistress Mira

Duration: 12 min 44 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:36 AM #16797
Модератор

Модератор

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my parents are going to kill me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:37 AM #16798
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 3 min 16 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:39 AM #16799
Модератор

Модератор

I control you with my scent. It's all a part of the brain washing. I make you worship my armpits, feet, ass & pussy...sitting on your face, you have no choice but to inhale my aroma...it's so intimate...
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:42 AM #16800
Модератор

Модератор

I was kicked out of yoga studio because I kept breaking the rules and wearing slutty bimbo wear! hehehe The drags that run the studio won't let me practice there anymore because my big perky tits are never covered.... so now I just practice in my own space and wear whatever I want... including my clear stripper heels to workout in! Bimbos should always be made up and in heels.... and when it comes to light beginner yoga there is no excuse not be bimbofied! I move in such sexy ways and my tits just beckon for you to stare at them.... after all I was made and built for sex.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile