Old 04-26-2019, 05:32 PM #17001
Модератор

Модератор

I was relaxing all by myself in the living room, when my boyfriend rushed in and asked me for help. I didn't know what happened or what he wanted until he told me that he was in fact very horny and needed help to drain his balls! I was really not in the mood for anything. He begged to let him fuck me...I laughed so hard. Said no. So he begged for a blowjob instead...Laughed even more...No means no, not in the mood for that either. He went on his knees and begged me and said " Come on...JUST THE TIP!" ... I was almost crying because I was laughing so hard...then I had this idea....I'm going to take him by his words! He had to be careful what he wished for! So I decided to tease JUST THE TIP! He begged and begged and begged for more...He ONLY GOT THE TIP with my tongue, my tongue ring, my thumb and fingers. It didn't end up bad for up, he had what he asked for and it made him cum so hard! I counted 10 cum streams! I couldn't believe how full his balls were! He wasn't lying, it was an emergency....ahahaha
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 379 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:33 PM #17002
Модератор

Модератор

The way you worship this shimmery ass is by masturbating to it. It feels so good to stare at my plump, round cheeks and stroke your hard cock. I know exactly what an ass man like you craves and I'll talk you through all of the naughty things you want to do. You'll be squeezing your cock like you wish to squeeze my cheeks, and more. Teasing and pumping your way to a big climax, all in worship of my round, shimmery ass. Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more: LoveAshley 50% AllForAshley 100% ObeyAshley 200%
Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 410 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:37 PM #17003
Модератор

Модератор

Bow down you peasant! It's time that you worship the royal tits of your Queen. Take a moment to bask all in their glory. No man would ever be able to sculpt such perfection. Your royal highness's breast are just naturally perfect. Lucky you, to serve such a Queen with such perfect tits!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 579 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:40 PM #17004
Модератор

Модератор

In this fun little video I try on a small sample of my seriously sexy bras.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 26 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:40 PM #17005
Модератор

Модератор

I gotta go to work but I have like ten mintues for some playtime. Please help me have a good day a work. I'm extra horny so I hope youre full of cum just for me. :-)
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 12 min 51 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:42 PM #17006
Модератор

Модератор

Whether I'm draining your wallet or your balls, my big tits are always in control. You don't have the slightest chance of resisting them. You're already pulling out your wallet for another opportunity to pay them, aren't you pervert? Make it hotter. Add a markup code: 40% Markup: CoverTheCut 50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict 100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle 500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle 1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:45 PM #17007
Модератор

Модератор

You've come into my office at Femme Fatale Agency looking for an executi0n. The only hold up is the method to be used. You're unsure of how you'd like to leave this world and as I make my recommendations nothing jumps out at you. Saving the best idea for last I mention that I'm a giantess who loves shrinking my victims and eating them. It's my specialty, and I even offer a handjob with the service because it makes the man taste so much better after he's ejaculated. You're nervous, but this idea excites you the most. I set you up on my executi0n table and start stroking you off. My dirty talking begins to ease your mind and you become increasingly hard in my hands. I'm going to shrink you and eat you once you cum for me. You're going to be in a state of bliss. Then, after you're ejaculated and I've injected you with the shrink potion, I'm going to roll you up into a cheese slice and enjoy you with my wine. Perfect way for a giantess executrix to enjoy her evening.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Size: 885 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:46 PM #17008
Модератор

Модератор

You have to change the way you think about financial domination. You have to feel good about it. Change how you feel about it. Relax, and spend on a goddess. Spoil her with gifts. Spend all your time and money on me. You need to think of it as feeling happy and feeling good. There's no reason to be scared about emptying your accounts, credit cards all on one perfect being. Feel good about it. Enjoy it. Live in the moment. Work hard for me. Continue to please me and make me happy.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 26 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:47 PM #17009
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mastifilm Productions - iwantclips

Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 05:49 PM #17010
Модератор

Модератор

Have you been following me? You're such a handsome man. All full of life. Don't have anything better to do with your life than follow an innocent woman on the street? I'm bewitchingly beautiful, don't you think it is reason enough? And now you just entered here, in my house, in my bedroom and all the doors are locked.You don't believe how lucky you are. You never had a woman like me. As beautiful like me. Hot. Powerful. Sexy as Hell. How could you live this long without having sex with a woman like me? Wouldn't you give up years of your life to fuck a woman so perfect? Yes, I think you would. Actually, I know you will give up years of your life to me. Look at me. I am in a good shape for a 300 years old woman, don't you think? And you will help to keep me this way. Young, beautiful and powerful. That's the only think you are good for. You are a useful tool for me to glow of life. You will give years of your life to fuck me. You love the Witch. You adore the Witch. You worship the Witch. I have all the power. I am Supreme. I am Supreme.I'm The Supreme Witch. I glow of beauty and life... and now you are just... dust.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD BOYS USE MY MARK UP CODES: DOMME25 =25% DOMME50= 50% DOMME100= 100% DOMME200=200% DOMME500= 500% DOMME1000= 1000%
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile