Duration: 10 min 55 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:47 PM #17062
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is specially made for my big (or little) black dick boys, you know who you are- always wanting my thick thighs and fat ass in your face. MY FAT PUSSY, ASS, AND THIGHS ARE BOUNCING THROUGH THIS ENTIRE CLIS BEGGING FOR MORE BLACK DICK, I WANT IT DEEP IN MY ASS AND PUSSY, DONT HOLD BACK JUST GIVE IT TO ME THAT BIG African COCK SLIDING DEEP IN ME HARDER AND HARDER OH I FUCKING LOVE IT Your suck a dirty black man with a filthy mind and nasty thoughts of what you will do to my white pussy just tear that mutherfucker to pieces fuck my white pussy with you black shaft shoot your black cum in my holes
Models: Naughtynikki777

Duration: 8 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:53 PM #17063
Модератор

Модератор

I'm the trophy wife of a wealthy older man. I stay married to him but I don't fuck him. I bring in hot, young studs to take care of my sexual needs. It amuses and arouses me to encourage my husband to do sex acts on them (COERCED BI). He claims he hates it but he will suck cock and lick balls if I tell him to. I humiliate him by comparing his limp dicklet to big, thick cocks. I make him eat other men's cum from my pussy...in fact, that's the only way he gets any pussy anymore!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:01 PM #17064
Модератор

Модератор

Sydney does not look happy. You're not quite sure what's going on but there's not much you can do other than stand there and take it. Take the slaps in the face. The backhanded hits. The insults. The humiliation. The spitting on your face and in your mouth. Sydney doesn't care that you're hurting. She doesn't care about your body breaking down. You need to be punished. And punishment you will get. That's what you get for disobeying your Goddess.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:05 PM #17065
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video) After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new **** that is about to begin clinical trials on animals, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally" He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy. "It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the **** must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!" Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the **** is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery. FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:06 PM #17066
Модератор

Модератор

oh you wish this was you, maybe it will be, keep swiping right to find me!
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 358 x 640
Size: 32.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:09 PM #17067
Модератор

Модератор

You really thought you could date me? Use your brains, why would the most beautiful girl in the school like me date you? NO WAY! Good boys use the markup codes: IAMJADESBITCH, WEAKFORJADE, SUPERWEAKFORJADE, ILOVEGODDESSJADE, SLAVEFORJADE, JADEMONEYSLAVERY
Models: YourGoddessJade

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:09 PM #17068
Модератор

Модератор

You and I have just come back to my place after a celebratory college graduation dinner. With school finally over we have time to actually live our lives. I haven't even had time for a relationship! In fact...no...nevermind... I'm too embarrassed to bring it up... Do you really want to hear? Do you remember our virginity pact in high school? How if we haven't had sex by college, we'd be each other's firsts? Well, I'm still a virgin...and so are you... Tonight, I'd love to change that. Deflower me... I've been waiting for you this whole time... It's always been you... My body is yours tonight...
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 20 min 29 s
Size: 903 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:16 PM #17069
Модератор

Модератор

Persuade me to let you peek at my pussy by paying. Pussy is a privilege that privileged beta males like you pay for. Paying to peek at my pussy like the pervert you are, pretty pink things hidden behind tight, shiny pink materials make you weak. So you pay, pay, pay in hopes of peeking for the privilege. A privilege you don't deserve, a privilege you pray for as you worship my perfect, sexy body in tight shiny materials, squeezing and flashing my tight pink pussy.
Models: GoddessEm

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:20 PM #17070
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mastifilm Productions - iwantclips

Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 9 min 42 s