Old 01-16-2020, 11:11 PM #17131
Модератор

Модератор

Default Licking Poo Off My Feet - - scatshop

Licking Poo Off My Feet - - scatshop

Pooping firm logs with my feet in the air, I show my turds then smash them with my feet. I sit down to lick poo from my own feet!
Models:

Duration: 3 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 11:18 PM #17132
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fuck me in a dirty ass my friend - - scatshop

Fuck me in a dirty ass my friend - - scatshop

As that day my friend Olga and I were bored and we wanted to have some fun to give you a small but very dirty peep show . We put the short dresses stockings and high-heeled shoes , and sat down on the couch . Olga pressed record , and asked me to get cancer I get cancer and Olga lifts up my dress and my ass completely naked . Olga a few times, his tongue caressing my anus , it’s just the greatest pleasure , after that Olga gets up, raises her dress bares your ass and shit on my ass , after Olga apostasia your ass from shit , Olga sits down and smears the shit on my ass , arms , Boobs , my ass covered in shit, Olga takes Dildo and Fucks me first in the pussy then in the ass , at the time when Olga has me rubber member Olga sniffing shit , licks the shit from my body . We change places and rubbing Olga is cancer on my knees and I shit on Olga . My ass opens a lot of shit , I smear hands and Tits shit on ass of his girlfriend , Oh Yes I love the smell of shit I’m sniffing shit , lick him and fuck his girlfriend in the pussy then in the ass rubber member . Our Asses are all in the shit , and our holes are open for your members . We can get you a hot video with our participation in your personal home collection . You can email us your innermost thoughts and we will bring them to life , we will become for you whatever you want . Send us your scenarios and we will fulfill them and you’ll get a lot of pleasure from watching a video filmed for you only in your personal home collection .
Models:

Duration: 13 min 50 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 11:28 PM #17133
Модератор

Модератор

Default A lot of crap and two bare ass - - scatshop

A lot of crap and two bare ass - - scatshop

We with my girlfriend Olga and I decided to give you a small but a very dirty show . We love to shit and piss on each other , we love to fuck each other in the ass , to caress each other . Well first things first : I suggested to my friend to play a bit with her ass , she agreed and took the rubber cock on more size and began to fondle him with my mouth , Olga loves to give men pleasure just by playing with their cock caressing their lips . Olga caresses a rubber cock and at the same time caressing hands on my nipples on his chest she is very much excited . After a little foreplay Olga inserts a rubber cock up their ass and begins to ride him like a cowgirl on a horse , Olga is deeply rubber dick enters my ass when makes a move to the top of the rubber dick in shit and she sits back down on it , sinking it deep in the ass yourself . Olga changes the position and gets cancer on his knees again and Fucks herself in the ass , I’m Olga from the top and also take a rubber member in the hand, and introduce it in her pussy and we both fuck each other . At the same time is just super, I myself fuck fuck Olga in the ass , I can’t keep the shit and I pull the rubber cock from her pussy and start to push, I shit and piss on your back my friend , Oh Yes it was brilliant and so nice big pile of shit out of my ass , Olga also pulls the rubber cock out of my ass and shit standing cancer liquid diarrhea . We are two fucking sucker and dirty whore who like to shit and piss on each other .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 992 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 11:41 PM #17134
Модератор

Модератор

Default Licking My Hard Log In Sexy Hose! - - scatshop

Licking My Hard Log In Sexy Hose! - - scatshop

Pushing out my big thick log into my shiny sheer hose and I am super constipated so it takes forever to get it out! When I finally manage to get it out I lick and suck on it even sneaking a tiny bite! I spit on my hard log then blow a kiss goodbye!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Size: 765 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 12:13 AM #17135
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Few Days of Pee - - scatshop

A Few Days of Pee - - scatshop

For the last two days, I’ve been upping my water intake and I’ve recording every pee break I’ve taken (minus the first morning pee). This clip is 6 different times that I’ve gone to the bathroom to piss after drinking 30 oz of water each time. This is more of a test run because I wanted to see which angle and which camera worked better for lighting as well as my giant hairy pussy lips. I sit over the toilet and just start letting the light-golden juice flow. It splashes everywhere! The last two clips are me in the tub and even though the angle is off to the side, you can see the waterfall of piss flow from beneath my clit. Imagine your face being my piss thrown. Get excited. The clips will just get longer and better from here!
Models:

Duration: 2 min 46 s
Size: 42.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 12:14 AM #17136
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit Cocktails - - scatshop

Shit Cocktails - - scatshop

Every now and then I like to test My aim. The way My sweet, smelly turds plop into that little plastic cup kinda reminds Me of Shrimp cocktails. You’re never going to think or look at shrimp cocktails the same way again. You’re welcome.
Models:

Duration: 3 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 78.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 12:17 AM #17137
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty party with Olga - - scatshop

Dirty party with Olga - - scatshop

We decided to arrange a girl’s small but very dirty show , in which our friend Olga will be a slave , Olga lies on the floor , and she has two rubber members in her hands, Olga likes to caress rubber members with her mouth . A bit of tinkering with a rubber member , in a room which was Olga girls Carolina , Alice and Tatiana , Olga was prepared for the fact that girls will use it as a toilet , girls first picked up the rubber members and began to fuck Olga in her pussy and in her fat ass , Oh yeah it’s cool to watch when the frame is not one not two girls but four . After Alice and Caroline played a little with holes Olga they ordered Olga to sit on the floor on his ass and set his feet , Olga did not resist and did as she was told girl , Tatiana picked up the rubber cock and began to fuck Olga in pussy , Carolina came to Olga in the back and started shitting right on Olga’s head on her long hair . Carolina shit right Olga in the head , after Carolina used the head of Olga as his toilet , Carolina rubs the shit on the hair of Olga . Behind Caroline, Olga approached Alice and also shit on Olga’s head , and also smeared shit on the hair of Olga , now came the turn of Tatiana , Tatiana, Olga, too, shit on your head and smearing the shit on the hair Olga . Olga’s head covered in shit and now the girls with a clear conscience and with a sense of accomplishment starts to fuck Olga rubber members in different places in the ass in the pussy and in the mouth , Olga all in the shit but the girls is very interested and they want more , Caroline Alice ordered Olga to open his mouth , Olga opens her mouth and girls piss Olga directly in a mouth , Olga has a mouth full of urine . What a show, four girls ! We hope you like it and want more .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 12:23 AM #17138
Модератор

Модератор

Default Toilet Visit II - - scatshop

Toilet Visit II - - scatshop

Another Toilet Visit with Mistress Julia Taylor, what lucky toilet beasties you are.
Squatting right in front of the camera so you can get a fabulous view of Mistress excreting her divine poop as she tells you where you should be, lying beneath her glorious hole as she pushes her poop out and right into you your waiting open mouth.
Models:

Duration: 1 min 22 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 12:23 AM #17139
Модератор

Модератор

Default My pussy all in shit - - scatshop

My pussy all in shit - - scatshop

I wore a short dress and stockings in black , sat on the kitchen table and at first slightly gave you the erotic show , I love to devleti you my favorite fans , first I show you what’s under my light dress, no underwear panties, my naked ass , I turn to the video camera so you could see , but I’m only a turn-on and a turn-on , I want you to rip my dress and it came into me , I raise your dress and spread your legs and caress your pussy with a finger , I drive on the clitoris top to bottom , I’m wet and very Horny I some times change poses …. Then I get cancer and shit on the kitchen table , it’s just great , the entire process how my ass comes out shit you can review and have fun . Pieces of shit out of my ass , Oh fuck I think I have constipation . I shit on the table behind which then sedyat my guests but they won’t know it it will be our secret . I want to touch your shit , I want to feel the smell of shit . I sit on my ass and spread her legs and take shit into their own hands and begin to smear shit on my pussy . I completely cover her cunt shit Clit , fucking that lovely smell . I am very excited and I begin to caress herself with her fingers . Oh fucking Yes, Yes I want you to come into my dirty shit cunt , fuck me like a whore, do with me whatever you want . I’m all in the shit and then I release from the pussy fountain of piss what a blast , I continue to play with my pussy I’m all in shit but I will not stop .
Models:

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Size: 900 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 12:27 AM #17140
Модератор

Модератор

Default Loudest Longest Farts Your Ever Sniff JOI - - scatshop

Loudest Longest Farts Your Ever Sniff JOI - - scatshop

I Want you to sniff my farts and your in for a treat. But there's one thing I want you to do wank that dick the whole time till I say for you to cum..
I spread my fart box open and let out the longest loudest farts, over and over and over again.
I make you sniff my farts for whole 10 Minutes all are so long and loud that I dont think you would of ever sniffed farts this long before..
I then give you a cum countdown 5 to 1 and when I say 1 I fart and you cum all over my arse at the same time
Models:

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile