Old 01-17-2020, 06:56 AM #17221
Модератор

Модератор

Default I’m in a red underwear - - scatshop

I’m in a red underwear - - scatshop

I lay and relax and have fun , I was wearing red underwear , I lay on the bed and a little sexy flirting with you , I was approached by Olga in her hands she held a butt plug , she took off my red panties and put me in the ass anal plug and began to play with my anal inserted and pulled the anal plug out of my ass . In the end, Olga just put in my ass butt plug and put my ass red panties , and told me that I got cancer on his knees on the floor . I did not resist and accepted the terms of the game of Olga . I got cancer and she took off my panties and started to play with my butt anal tube , well, for Olga, it was very little , she shit on me, liquid diarrhea , I didn’t expect . My ass stikaet diarrhea , legs my ass all in the shit , Olga takes the rubber cock and Fucks me in the ass , Yes, I really liked these games , Olga pulls the rubber cock out of my ass and I shit and piss , I’m shit and I want to Olga put me in the ass anal plug . Olga read my mind , yeah it’s cool , it’s so beautiful my ass all shit flows down her diarrhea and she inserted my anal plug and wearing red panties for me to dirty ass .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 994 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 07:04 AM #17222
Модератор

Модератор

Default So tasty shit, she smeared in it - - scatshop

So tasty shit, she smeared in it - - scatshop

She’s a beautiful BBW girl. She plays with sex toys. She sucking deep, smacked his lips gulping penis. She shitting so tasty shit, a big shit. All her body smeared in it without, and she is do it shadow of doubt. It’s so erotic, sexy. You should look at this beauty.
PS.: the film includes exclusive footage that you have not seen before.
1. BBW deep sucks, plays, shits, eliminates clog
My beautiful BBW girlfriend loves to play with herself, loves different toys, loves to suck and loves shit. She will show You how deep she can suck different objects, a banana, a pink toy, an artificial penis that enters her throat for the entire length. She plays with a vibrator thrusting it in the ass and pussy and pushing out of herself along with shit. After such an anal vaginal adventure, she barely ran to the bath and a pile of shit formed at the bottom. Well, she would have to wash it off, but no, it was clogged and she had to clean it with her hands. She will find adventures in everything.
2. Stream shit comes out of beauty ass
Stream shit comes out of ass beauty BBW. Juicy, smelly diarrhea shoots far. A big pile of fragrant shit. She's happy to shit for You. She likes attention.
3. It's nice to be covered in shit
Hi, it's been a while. Today I'll shit for you and play a bit. I'm full of shit, I haven't shit in two days. What a big pile of shit. And now I'm going to play with him. I'll smear my chest, stomach. You like it. I need a slave to lick everything off me. I'd like to kiss you with my dirty shitty mouth. What a dirty girl I am.
Models:

Duration: 33 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 07:09 AM #17223
Модератор

Модератор

Default My body is all in shit - - scatshop

My body is all in shit - - scatshop

I really enjoy playing with my shit. I arranged for you a small but very hot show in which I first posed for you I show you my ass pussy chest, and after that I shit and sue on the table and smear the shit over my naked body. I climbed onto the table and first posed for you a little, I showed you my ass, pussy and chest, and after that I spread my legs and first released a big fountain of urine and then relaxed my ass and shit on the table. But I want more than I have now, at first I smear my nipples with my shit, and after that I’ll take off my penture and take shit in my hands and start smearing shit over my naked body. First the stomach then a pussy and in the end I smear with my shit my ass. I’m all in shit and I like it very much, while I was playing with my shit I got excited and I wanted to rinse my pussy and ass for you. I like to masturbate and it gives me a lot of fun. I again show you my ass pussy and the body that’s all in shit ….
Models:

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 07:14 AM #17224
Модератор

Модератор

Default Our dirty lesbian games - - scatshop

Our dirty lesbian games - - scatshop

I and my friend Olga very much like to organize a lesbian party . This time we invite you to our next party . We dressed the most revealing outfits that included a video camera and engaged in their favorite thing . First, my friend shows you her Breasts , ass , pussy , and after a short demonstration, I approached her and spread her legs and begin to caress her pussy and then her anus in a while when I caress pussy Olga , Olga pissing in my mouth , but I continue without stopping to caress the clitoris of his girlfriend . Olga tells me she wants the toilet , her ass shit , I ask my friend to caress her hand, and at the same time masturbating to shit , Olga agrees and does everything I ask . Oh fuck this is just gorgeous , Olga Masturbates her cunt and shit at the same time , I also want to say I’m his girlfriend . We change places, now I parted her legs and Olga caresses me , she is so cool it makes , Olga fondles my cunt and ass , I very much Horny Olga knows how to please me , then Olga tells me that I, too, went to the toilet during caresses , I masturbate my cunt with his hand and shit at the same time , right out of my ass during Masturbation, shit comes out , Oh yeah I’m so good and easy ! All the beds in the shit my friend Olga also had a lot of fun .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 07:14 AM #17225
Модератор

Модератор

Default becoming shit-eater - - scatshop

becoming shit-eater - - scatshop

My slut Angelica after our with slavegirl deception became a shit eater. Once I trick him eat my shit, I’m not gonna back down. And now Angelica will eat my shit regularly. But first I’ll torture him. Shunt into the urethra and whipping member for education submission, wax on cock and strapon in the ass these are my tools of persuasion. Soon very soon he will beg me to shit in his mouth, because my sweet shit for him is associated with pleasure.
Models:

Duration: 21 min 55 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 07:18 AM #17226
Модератор

Модератор

Default Making toilet slave girl – first time - - scatshop

Making toilet slave girl – first time - - scatshop

The formation of a slave, first steps, first humiliation, the first slap in the face… Unbroken pride, irritation and anger, drink urine, swallow, suck cock. You said “Other people’s shit tastes better”, you’re under the ass, open your mouth. Toilet science is difficult, you will pass all stages and become a toilet bowl!
Models:

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 07:25 AM #17227
Модератор

Модератор

Default Two gynecological mirror from Yana’s pussy and ass - - scatshop

Two gynecological mirror from Yana’s pussy and ass - - scatshop

Olga and Yana used to surprise you with new hot videos . This time the girls made a dirty show in the kitchen on the table . Yana Olga came to the kitchen and Yana was laid on the table and took off their white panties . Yes, it’s very cool , Olga began to caress Jana’s pussy with his tongue . About how cool it makes Olga , Olga then took a rubber cock and started to fuck Yana fuck , Yes, Yes, girls can throw a great show . But that’s not all , Olga took two gynecological mirror , and put first Yana in the ass and another in pussy , Yana started shitting through gynecological mirror , Oh yeah a lot of shit out of their ass Yana through gynecological mirror , after that Olga started to put Yana in pussy shit hand , which was dressed gynecological glove . Oh Yes, it’s just very cool and hot video , by watching this video you will get a lot of pleasure . After Olga was stuffed in pussy shit Yana , Olga did Yana Fisting vaginal , and in the end of the video roller Olga put Yana in pussy and ass gynecological mirror . Yana has all the ass was in the shit .
Models:

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 07:25 AM #17228
Модератор

Модератор

Default SugarHill’s Risky Public & Bathroom Messes (3scenes) - - scatshop

SugarHill’s Risky Public & Bathroom Messes (3scenes) - - scatshop

A must buy for the Sugar Hill fans. This clip features 3 scenes of Sugar Hill purposely releasing her diarrhea making messes. The 1st scene is a nice splatter of sharted rhea at her camera man out on the side of the road. 2nd and 3rd scene she takes it out in to some store restrooms leaving big messes behind.
Models:

Duration: 2 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 968
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 07:30 AM #17229
Модератор

Модератор

Default You are only good for my poo - - scatshop

You are only good for my poo - - scatshop

Watch me squeeze a delicious big shit out of my hot little ass hole for you. It’s all your worth, my waste. I look hot in my gorgeous lingerie as I tease you with my hot load and words. I make a big mess for you to clean up all over my ass. Then I use my toy to fuck myself while covered in my shit until I cum hard.
Models:

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Size: 714 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 07:36 AM #17230
Модератор

Модератор

Default Marissa’s 1st pissing scene - - scatshop

Marissa’s 1st pissing scene - - scatshop

I would like you all to present Marissa. Shes a beautiful woman that is new to this fetish scene. She wanted to do a pee scene as her 1st video into this journey in the pee and scat world.
Models:

Duration: 2 min 10 s
Resolution: 352 x 640
Size: 27.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile