Duration: 16 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 550 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 05:29 AM #17282
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmail Fantasyed Fantasy Fantasy by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 05:31 AM #17283
Модератор

Модератор

DISCOUNT CODES: PAYME50 - 20% PAYME99 - 30% PAYME150 - 40% worship, sniff, lick
Models: moneygoddessscc

Duration: 1 min 40 s
Size: 206 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 05:33 AM #17284
Модератор

Модератор

Every day you stroke longer than the last, pushing past what you thought was your limit. But I haven't quite yet driven you completely mad. I know you can & will take more. More strokes, more tease and denial all to earn my approval for this orgasm. Needing to always be controlled by your Goddess. So keep on stroking for me addict you have two more days til you can cum!!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 853 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 05:36 AM #17285
Модератор

Модератор

Cum is meant to be enjoyed. Not just the big moment, not just a quick gulp, but the whole process -- from the first stroke to the last drop. The mind play is half of the pleasure. The buildup, the dribbling precum, the ever intensifying craving...that slow seduction, that verbal foreplay before fantasy finally becomes reality. The big moment counts, but it's so much more intense when I make you crave it beyond control. It's so much more intense when you focus on the foreplay and forget about the final goal, until it's too late. Edge, stroke, edge, tell me how badly you want to eat it. Enjoy every jerk, enjoy every moment that brings us to closer to the biggest moment of all. But there's no pressure. There's no need to convince yourself to go through with it. My seduction will make sure that you go through it with, without even thinking. We're going to work up a big load. Maybe the biggest yet. A hearty, hungry, creamy meal of jizz, meant to be enjoyed, drop by drop. You won't just gulp it down. You're going to take your time and enjoy every morsel of erotic pleasure that your cummy dessert has to offer. And I'm going to show you exactly how. Give in to the pleasure. It will be easy. I'll take you along, showing you how to enjoy every step.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 35 min 31 s
Size: 540 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 05:36 AM #17286
Модератор

Модератор

I truly believe that ruining your orgasm is the easiest way to go through with eating it...having something to swallow as you're riding the edge on your second jerk off session, instead of having to swallow AFTER the fact, after your desire to be a naughty boy for me has already subsided. So you'll need a shot glass ready to catch your cum today, and you should be prepared to jerk off twice. You should also be prepared for a little twist, because it would be such a shame for you to know exactly what was in store for you, wouldn't it? Spoiler alert: you won't
Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 05:39 AM #17287
Модератор

Модератор

You've jingled your balls before for me, now I want more! This is an updated version of Jingle Balls and you'll eagerly eat up more of my abuse. Get a couple of small bells and ribbon to complete this task properly. I know how excited you are already to entertain me and watch me laugh while you suffer. Eagerly eat up each command and obey, work hard to please me with this task. It's Christmas after all and this is one of your presents to me.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Size: 1 001 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 05:42 AM #17288
Модератор

Модератор

My all natural 32DDs are glorious, and you're dying to see them. Ready to get the tease and tour? Pierced perfection awaits you. Tags: DD, 32DD, pierced, pierced nipples, pierced tits, tit torment, tit tease, pulling, titty play Think you're a sub? Prove it: 25% Markup: Vixen25 || 50% Markup: Vixen50 || 100% Markup: Vixen100 200% Markup: DoubleVixen || 500% Markup: VixenClub500 ||1000% Markup: Vixen4Life Tax Time: Loser Tax: LoserForever || Cum Tax: Permission || Small Dick Tax: Dicklet
Models: MsVixen

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 86.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 05:44 AM #17289
Модератор

Модератор

Jamie is the number one salesperson at her office and she makes a house call to Mr. Simms (Butch from Shadowlane) where she, in her fitted dress, pantyhose and small heels, explains to him that the insurance policies have a variety of sexual incentives. This must be why Mr. Simm's friend recommended Jamie. She engages him in some oral on her and then he gets a lot of attention from her mouth and all sexual positions, riding him, bareback missionary with her long legs around his neck and taking it hard in doggie. She explains all the different packages the whole time but Mr. Simms does not let that stop him from fucking her hard. Part of the reason she is such a good saleslady is that as a lot of mature women, she loves to ride dick. Mr. Simms gladly finishes on her face with one of the biggest facials ever! If you like seeing a prim and proper type who is a real freak. This clip will also be available on ****.jamiefosterstrips****
Models: jamiefoster69

Duration: 23 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 05:45 AM #17290
Модератор

Модератор

It's a spooky time of year at the strip club, and I've noticed one of my sexy regulars has dressed up for the occasion. We've been flirting for weeks now, and I'm feeling extra frisky, so I decide to give him a little holiday treat, free of charge.
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 16 min 25 s
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile