Old 04-27-2019, 04:41 PM #17481
Модератор

Модератор

All or most of your life, you've lived lonely, having nothing more than your hand to please yourself. Your hand is your imaginary pussy, but you've learned to accept it. It's ok , because you not only have your hand pussy, but you have Me to watch & listen to. Living the solo sex life works out for you because you can make that hand as tight as you want, and I can help to give you verbal guidance, to jerk that loser dick, to Consumer cum, etc... The solo sex life, is the perfect sex life for you and it's never going to change.
Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 994 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:42 PM #17482
Модератор

Модератор

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox" methods of sex therapy, but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily, so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient, taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman, how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing therapy. His cock is completely under her control; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:47 PM #17483
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these poppers come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock. And what's better than sniffing poppers alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff poppers, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:48 PM #17484
Модератор

Модератор

Brittany Lynn is ready to get her way with a guy and she throws him on the bed to get what she is after. She is wearing a cute jean skirt and blue fullback panties and once the two are on the bed they wrestle around a bit. However, she quickly gets the best of him, pinning him down. The more he struggles the more tired he gets. She pulls his pants down and sees that as she thought he has a raging hard on. She keeps him pinned down, but he shows little resistance at this point. She then takes his cock and puts it in be**** her legs for a cockscissor scissorhold. She is famous for these and lets him know that a very messy coerced male orgasm is on the way. She squeezes her muscular thighs and pantied tight ass over and over again, making his cock pulse as she does. Her blue panties look fantastic as she leaves them on and after only a couple minutes, and a couple different angles, he can resist no longer and shoots a fountain of cum all over her legs. He calls her bitch and asks if she is now happy and she responds by laughing at him as she shows off the cumshot she just extracted. She told him she was going to get that coerced male orgasm using the cockscissors and once again she proves no cock can resist. She teases him just a bit more and even pulls her panties down to give him a victory moon. She then laughs some more and walks off feeling the victor of the whole situation and leaving him behind without another thought. Included in this clip: Scissorhold, Coerced Male Orgasm, Cockscissor, Squeezing Cock, Thigh Fucking, Cumshot, Panty Fetish, Jeans Skirt, Mixed Wrestling, Tight Asses, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:48 PM #17485
Модератор

Модератор

You love to steal panties from the dirty laundry hamper don't you? Jerking off while you sniff the crotch & getting so turned on by that pussy smell. Just can't get enough can you? It's an obsession to find some filthy panties, sniff them, wrap them around your penis and become a total panty pervert! Well I've worn mine for 3 days and the amount of discharge all built up is a super crusty mess just waiting for you to take deep inhales and beat off. Just take some deep breaths of my dirty crotch and start jerking off like the addict that just can't stop.
Models: Madison Stone

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:49 PM #17486
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Size: 831 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:54 PM #17487
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 10 min 56 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:54 PM #17488
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my amazing latex ass from down on your knees where you belong! You'll be helplessly desperate to be smothered by my shiny, sexy ass.
Models: TheGoddessEris

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 613 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:55 PM #17489
Модератор

Модератор

I love edging you. You get so desperate and pathetic when I make you play edging games. Let's play a game. I'll make you edge as much as I can getting you increasingly weaker and weaker. If you manage to get through without cumming, you win. If you cum before the time elapses, I win and you pay me. In the end you're nothing but a wallet to me and I enjoy teasing and denying orgasms to you. Fuck you!
Models: Vanessasantos

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 04:59 PM #17490
Модератор

Модератор

There's nothing quite as exciting as [email*protected] play. The fear, the erotic danger, the oxygen deprivation - these elements come together to harden your cock and heighten your every sense. Today, I'll guide you through your first bre4th play session. We'll be focusing on breath holding and throat compression techniques, carefully paced to my cock teasing edging instructions. Take a few deep breaths and press start. I'm going to show you just how incredible it feels to cum while your head is spinning and your lungs are begging for air.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 16 min 20 s
Size: 849 MiB
Download From AnzFile