Old 04-28-2019, 04:46 AM #17701
Модератор

Модератор

A rare video of me and my submissive side. Seduction, dirty talk, and pussy playing while I puff on a delicious cigarette. Once that smoke is out - I'm ready (and do) to cum hard!
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:48 AM #17702
Модератор

Модератор

My friends tell me you have a bit of a crush on me, and since you're hot, I thought I would give you a chance. Well, you're hot AND there is a rumor going around that you have a big cock. So I have to find out for myself. Only thing is, I have standards on who gets to fuck me. Just because you're big and hot doesn't mean you're good enough. So let's see if you can last 10 minutes of stroking to my hot body. If you can make it, well then get to finish while fucking me. If you cum too quick, I'm telling all my friends! Good boys add a code to their order: Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100 +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:49 AM #17703
Модератор

Модератор

You're back in my office today because despite our therapy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:54 AM #17704
Модератор

Модератор

Nina and Molly use a double ended dlido outside!
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 04:56 AM #17705
Модератор

Модератор

You're back in my office today because despite our therapy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips****/content_facto...s/view/1304042
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 05:00 AM #17706
Модератор

Модератор

I know all about your weird little Blackmail Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy fetish. I saw the emails be**** you and your online friend. It's adorable how she's helping you enact your Blackmail Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy fantasy fetish without any REAL risk. But you're getting burnt out. The rush is fading be**** you and your online friend because what you need is the real deal. Real Blackmail Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy with REAL risks. I can give you that. Should you choose to accept my offer, I will give you the ride of your life. You can decline my offer without any risk of negative consequences. I will dump and delete every weird photo and video of you and pretend like I never saw anything. You have my word. But if you decide you want to play...buckle up.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 05:01 AM #17707
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 05:02 AM #17708
Модератор

Модератор

Combining two of my favorite things into one incredible clip that you can't wait to fully experience. Body worship and ca$h. A recipe for my gain, because I always win. Here's how the game works, you worship, and you obey. Its that simple. This clip won't break the bank, but it'll get that addiction started. I want to bring together a correlation of sacrifice and pleasure. I am the epitome of your greatest fantasy. Now start the game, stare and pay.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 05:03 AM #17709
Модератор

Модератор

1080p Video Quality I just woke up from a wonderful night with Daddy and I wanted to tell you all about! He came into my bedroom while I was getting undressed for bedtime, and he noticed the pretty panties I was wearing. he says they make me look like a big girl Daddy bought me a pretty dildo and gave it to me, but I was too dry to play with it! So he rubbed my pussy for Me until I was wet enough to take it! Once I got it in, he helped fuck me with it and I moaned out "DADDY OH DADDY!!!"
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 05:04 AM #17710
Модератор

Модератор

You have been SUCH a good boy, such a good slave to Me, so I decided to create this clip as a reward for you. As such, I am thinking that you are thinking that this is going to be a clip full of sexy teasing and goddess worship. I mean... just look at Me... am I even wearing any clothes at all? I want your imagine to run wild and really imagine whatever it is that you want to. After all, you have been a good boy. Does that feel good? Getting excited? I bet you really want to worship My tits, My ass, My pussy... but, as you will see, I am going to give you the reward that I deem you deserve. It might just be even better than what you were originally thinking?! I think so, anyway. Experience one of My most intense and genuine mind fuck clips to date that truly represents My domination style.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile